Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers (4509 Views)

Ebook Publishing In Nigeria - How Does It Help Authors and our Future? / What Are The Chanllenges Facing Nigerian Authors / Up Coming Authors And The Sol / Some Facts About Nigerian Readers, Authors And Publishers And So Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers by synw: 3:10am On May 21, 2012
Association of Nigerian Christian Authors and Publishers

Association of Nigerian Christian Authors and Publishers is a professional support organization for Christians who perform writing, proof reading, editing, critiquing and similar services for writers and publishers (and those who are intereested in doing so). It was created for networking among Christian writers and publishers whether they work part time or full time, freelance or employed. Members share helpful tips, information and updates on various topics related to christian writing and publishing. We are dedicated to the spirit of cooperative competition
Getting extablished as a christian writer and publisher can be difficult. You may have excellent skills, but how do you find the contacts? Once you've established yourself as a professional, you have plenty of work on a steady basis. The Association of Nigerian Christian Authors and Publishers provides a way to make contact with reliable christian writers and publishers who specializes in different types of areas.

The Major objective of Association of Nigerian Christian Authors and Publishers is to provide writers, proofreaders and editors (and other freelancers who provide support services for authors and publishers) with a venue for cooperative competition through mutuaal support and the exchange of information and recources.

For More Information

E-mail: ancaps@yahoo.com
Blog: www.ancaps.

Contact

Joshua Adegoke
+2348072673852

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers by Clairette(f): 10:43pm On May 24, 2012
If this is to serve as a means to evangelise the word of God then it's okay but not exactly good. Otherwise, I condemn it wit every word I can describe it with. I'm an Author but won't join such divisive association. This is not far from d problems Nigeria is facing. We should be creative wit our thoughts as citizens of a nation n not just to books or penning. I'm sure u r one of those that criticise; Northern Govs Forum n so on n so fourth...
Re: Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers by dirahm: 3:48am On May 30, 2012
synw: Association of Nigerian Christian Authors and Publishers

Association of Nigerian Christian Authors and Publishers is a professional support organization for Christians who perform writing, proof reading, editing, critiquing and similar services for writers and publishers (and those who are intereested in doing so). It was created for networking among Christian writers and publishers whether they work part time or full time, freelance or employed. Members share helpful tips, information and updates on various topics related to christian writing and publishing. We are dedicated to the spirit of cooperative competition
Getting extablished as a christian writer and publisher can be difficult. You may have excellent skills, but how do you find the contacts? Once you've established yourself as a professional, you have plenty of work on a steady basis. The Association of Nigerian Christian Authors and Publishers provides a way to make contact with reliable christian writers and publishers who specializes in different types of areas.

The Major objective of Association of Nigerian Christian Authors and Publishers is to provide writers, proofreaders and editors (and other freelancers who provide support services for authors and publishers) with a venue for cooperative competition through mutuaal support and the exchange of information and recources.

For More Information

E-mail: ancaps@yahoo.com
Blog: www.ancaps.

Contact

Joshua Adegoke
+2348072673852

I appreciate d association & l'm interested in it.
Re: Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers by knowledge4(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
I am highly interested and this is what i have been looking for.
I will call you soon.
Re: Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers by knowledge4(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
I sent a mail and a text.
No replies.
Whats happening here?
Re: Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers by sholay2011(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Even though I'm a christian, I would like a drama piece I just penned down to be published but it's not on gospel bla bla oh. Just about moral issues and its influence on the society and family. Would the OP lyk to work wiv ppl lyk me wiv creative minds but nt necessarily 'Jesus is Lord' books? lipsrsealed
Re: Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers by Tobitbooks: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
Visit www.tobit.com to get published
sholay2011: Even though I'm a christian, I would like a drama piece I just penned down to be published but it's not on gospel bla bla oh. Just about moral issues and its influence on the society and family. Would the OP lyk to work wiv ppl lyk me wiv creative minds but nt necessarily 'Jesus is Lord' books? lipsrsealed
Re: Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers by Cuddlemii: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1076851/christrian-writers-needed#12588199

The link above^ should be useful to the Christian writers on this thread & the section as a whole
Please visit it if you are interested
Thanks!
Re: Introducing Association Of Nigerian Christian Authors And Publishers by isaacakags: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
I need distributors not editors as i have already published one of my books

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Cursed Books You Should Never Read / Drop Information About Competitions Here / Girls must be girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.