Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

Which African Country Is The Most Racist? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which African Country Is The Most Racist? (19521 Views)

10 Most Racist Countries In The World!!! / Which African Countries Will Be Hit Hardest By The Recession? / South Africa: First African Country to Support Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 1:07am On Jul 01, 2012
ok. what else shall we argue about..
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 01, 2012
lol i will think of something... tongue

anyway...

https://www.nairaland.com/953360/ask-somali/3#11289827
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 5:03am On Jul 01, 2012
lets argue about this...

Somalis are the most war like society on this planet...more war like than even the spartans...

I mean what society takes on this entire planet...lmao...and still believe that they will go to heaven if they die trying...my people are gangsters ...not these fake niiggger gangsters who die for drugs...we die for something much more important....dignity.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 01, 2012
warya123: lets argue about this...

Somalis are the most war like society on this planet...more war like than even the spartans...

I mean what society takes on this entire planet...lmao...and still believe that they will go to heaven if they die trying...my people are gangsters ...not these fake niiggger gangsters who die for drugs...we die for something much more important....dignity.

sweetie...there is no such thing as dying for or fighting with dignity.

there are plenty of countries that have "taken on the world". And what has it gotten them Ayanle?

'WAR-LIKE REWARD' - destruction, shame and unnecessary loss of life.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2012
^^^ if your people were more like somalis...you wouldn't be enslaved...and if the people who sold you were more like us...they wouldn't sell their own kind....

war like societies like somalia, afghanistan can never be tamed by outsiders...the italians lost in somalia, so did the british, U.N., USA, and so forth....

now how about that rain check dear. wink

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by pleep(m): 5:50am On Jul 01, 2012
He has a point there. . . however
"if the people who sold you were more like us...they wouldn't sell their own kind...."
since somalis love their own kind so much why do u always blow each other up

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 01, 2012
warya123: ^^^ if your people were more like somalis...you wouldn't be enslaved...and if the people who sold you were more like us...they wouldn't sell their own kind....

war like societies like somalia, afghanistan can never be tamed by outsiders...the italians lost in somalia, so did the british, U.N., USA, and so forth....

now how about that rain check dear. wink

Hmmm...Ayanle.
@ bolded....i must admit you have a point there. wink

that is SOOOOO REAL!!

However my ancestors did fight.

You probably don't care but I must make this clear!! They didn't have the guns to counter attack
but they fought HARD prior to, during and after transportation from Africa to the west....
as you mentioned other Africans helped them defeat us. SMH.

But...
The Europeans lost to the Haitians and Jamaicans. The only edge Haitians had was that unlike
my ppl, they refused to have treaties or agreements. Meanwhile my direct ancestors (the Maroons)
signed two treaties with the British to allow them to rule the parts of Jamaica they owned
with no raids, attacks or reprisals...if they would grant us our own "country" within the island...and they did. smiley

But I have to give props where it is due...and I am proud of Somalia for fighting back. wink

btw raincheck?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by pleep(m): 6:12am On Jul 01, 2012
But I have to give props where it is due...and I am proud of Somalia for fighting back.
really? . . .keep in mind the Italians ended the Bantu slave trade Somalis are so proud of.

Ayanle how did the Italians loose in Somalia? they colonized you guys.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 01, 2012
pleep: really? . . .keep in mind the Italians ended the Bantu slave trade Somalis are so proud of.

Ayanle how did the Italians loose in Somalia? they colonized you guys, ra[i]p[/i]ing many of your women in the process.

i know they did pleep....i am not supportive of the mistreatment of the Bantus...that is where Somalis fcked up.

I am just bigging up Somalis and other Africans in general who did not have kool-aid
smiles to show whites/arabs while dehumanizing their own kind...by own kind in this context
i am talking tribesmen.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2012
Pleep italians lost in somalia...they had to run away..and call for the u.n....by the way they didn't rape somali women...italians were actively fighting inside somalia they didn't control it with ease...they were running for their lives every day dodging spears and raids...

i guess its the fact that somalis were muslims we didn't trust whites in our country...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2012
The Somali irregulars fighting against the British were the descendants of the Dervish fighters of Mohammed Abdullah Hassan (called Sayyid Mohammed Hassan by Somalis and the "Mad Mullah" by the British), a prominent Somali rebel against the British colonial occupation of Somaliland in the 19th century. Indeed, at the beginning of 1920, the British struck the Dervish settlements with a well-coordinated land, sea and air attack and gave them a decisive defeat. The forts of Sayyid Mohammed were damaged and his army suffered great losses. They hastily fled to Ogaden. Here, he tried to rebuild his army and create a coalition of Ogadeen clans which would make him a power in Somaliland once again. Sayyid died in 1921, however, and the British maintained the Somaliland albeit with frequent local rebellions. O[b]n the other side, there were many irregulars (Ethiopians and Somalis) fighting a guerrilla war in Ogaden (and even in deserted eastern Somaliland) against the Italians after their conquest of Ethiopia in 1936.[/b]
[edit]

The campaign in Somaliland was like all the others of the Axis: it initially started with a victory, then after a period of time (like the campaigns in the Balkans, in the Philippines or in Russia), finished with a complete defeat. But in the specific case of the Italian conquest of British Somaliland, the defeat (that happened in spring 1941) was followed by nearly two years of Italian guerrilla warfare.[27]

Trying to invade somalia is suicide...every man women and child will die...before they get conquered...we are the somali people...this tells you we don't bow down to whites...even today...on the sea the pirates are fighting for their fish against war ships...on land alshabaab are fighting ethiopian, african union and american military...

in the diaspora we are fighting against american imperialism....my friend....you can never understand what it means to be one people with one language under one flag.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by pleep(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2012
lol ayanye u must know something about bans. How long do they last on this website? (i got banned from the romance section)
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
grin grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
behave.... undecided
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
^^^^ ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
They must have banned you from the Romance,Culteral and Political sections8)

grin grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by lagcity(m): 5:36am On Jul 02, 2012
phock Somalis man. they can neva hv peace amongst themselves becauase of their senseless clans. So, Ethiopians will always be their masters. grin

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2012
ethiopian government isn't even master of its own people...their are dozens of ethnic groups who have different languages and religions and cultures...except for the last 21 years...somalia owned ethiopia for thousands of years...

its 2009 they had to leave in defeat cause they couldn't beat a few kids in one city...kids were blowing themselves up just to kill one ethiopian soldiers...they were afraid they left the country..even somali soldiers would kill them...they fear us...their diet consisted of raw meat for many centuries cause when somali soldiers saw lit fires we would wipe the entire village out...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2012
warya123: dieee nigggggger

angry
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 02, 2012
lagcity: phock Somalis man. they can neva hv peace amongst themselves becauase of their senseless clans. So, Ethiopians will always be their masters. grin

wow....who be this one?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2012
^^^^ a nigggggerr
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2012
warya123: <<<< a proud and confused nigger
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
am somali. i was never owned, nor saw a white person before i came to usa. i am not the decendants of slaves.

so dont self project nigggggger
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
warya123: am somali. i was never owned, nor saw a white person before i came to usa. i am not the decendants of slaves.

so dont self project nigggggger

Lol....you must love getting that azz cursed out by msd huh?

Look here lil nigglet, go on tube8 play with urself for a few hours and get sum of that "small nigga" (napoleon complex) frustration out. tongue and by small I mean SMALL.....Lmao...

Im @ work ode....ttyl. Lol
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by lagcity(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
this is phucked up, dude. why is there a hunger and famine ad on this page? just becos it is a Somali thread? na wa o. Somalis, u ppl have been challenged, step up your game.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 03, 2012
^^^^Someone is acting up again... angry angry

lol@ somalia step your game up...wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Creates Jewelry From Her Breast Milk / ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ / Inferno Consumes 20-yr-old Lady Hours After Writing JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.