Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Which African Country Is The Most Racist? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which African Country Is The Most Racist? (19566 Views)

10 Most Racist Countries In The World!!! / Which African Countries Will Be Hit Hardest By The Recession? / South Africa: First African Country to Support Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You know you are wrong for trying to educate this illiterate nigger. Too bad Somalia can't afford decent schools.

lol. grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by MrsChima(f): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol. grin

Our husband Dsense graced us today. He been whistling and STILL AIN'T GOT NONE.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Our husband Dsense graced us today. He been whistling and STILL AIN'T GOT NONE.

He's mad because he wants me to call/contact him more.
LOL he cursed me out not too long ago. I'm like "negro you all the way in Egypt grin grin and that shyt is NOT CHEAP!!" grin

With his bighead. smiley

Im gonna bring him back on NL. Watch!! cheesy
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by MrsChima(f): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

He's mad because he wants me to call/contact him more.
LOL he cursed me out not too long ago. I'm like "negro you all the way in Egypt grin grin and that shyt is NOT CHEAP!!" grin

With his bighead. smiley

Im gonna bring him back on NL. Watch!! cheesy

LMAO at his broke arse trying to get somebody to call him in the desert. grin grin grin

He said he has been making money....that negro been trying to get some coochie. I tried to contact him on Yahoo and he ain't respond to me so I said Bleep him. I ain't been back on there since...let me log in on there and cuss yall arses out.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO at his broke arse trying to get somebody to call him in the desert. grin grin grin

He said he has been making money....that negro been trying to get some coochie. I tried to contact him on Yahoo and he ain't respond to me so I said Bleep him. I ain't been back on there since...let me log in on there and cuss yall arses out.

LOL why you gotta put him on blast like that? grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=3pt]I'm snitchin[/size] tongue grin

and sis I haven't been on YIM in a LONG time. shocked
I usually talk to him via phone or SMS with his perv. self. [size=3pt]Always talking about 'violation'[/size] grin grin.

Im gonna hit him up later tho.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I usually talk to him via phone or SMS with his perv. self. [size=3pt]Always talking about 'violation'[/size] grin grin.

{{{{{{{{{{{ angry angry angry angry angry }}}}}}}}}}}}
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 11, 2012
~Royal~:

{{{{{{{{{{{ angry angry angry angry angry }}}}}}}}}}}}

lol awe!! kiss
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by MrsChima(f): 3:08am On Jul 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Yall chattin' on What's up?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 11, 2012
we were earlier.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 4:40am On Jul 11, 2012
niggggggers do u expect me to believe that u have long hair. lol

i seen thousands of bantus, and they all got nappy short hair. i can grow more hair in 3 months than they can in their lifetime...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2012
warya123: niggggggers do u expect me to believe that u have long hair. lol

i seen thousands of bantus, and they all got nappy short hair. i can grow more hair in 3 months than they can in their lifetime...

I dont expect you to believe anything.
trolls arent known to think and use common sense....
Esp. the somali kind lol
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
why do africans wear weaves come on..their was a documentary made by chris rock called "good hair" about the chemicals black women put in their hair...and how asians make money off it, whites make money off giving fake hair to black women...

your dirty secret is no longer a secret...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMLl-64oQxw

even this baboon knows its a crisis...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkVkJ6xKEgk&feature=related

even the celebrity niggggers are sporting fake hair...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TBlF3MvFI0&feature=relmfu
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
I've already debunked this topic and your claims..

It never was a secret that some black women wear weaves.
However what is true is many of them who do, dont have to. I know plenty of BWs with weave who have a whole head of hair....THICK hair with length but for them waking up two,hours early to style their hair is not an option.

The debate was never that black women do not wear weave....the debate was based on your claim that our hair type does not grow which is COMPLETELY false....in fact the notion is comical.

I am a living testimony. Just last year I cut my hair in a very short bob with the back shaved...6 months later it is a little past my neck and the shaved part is fully grown. smiley
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2012
we kno the truth...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: we kno the truth...

That u secretly love "bantu" women lol
Thats OLD news....
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 4:06am On Jul 12, 2012
me love bantu. lmaaaao.

my forefathers owned bantus... somali women are superior to bantu women. ur bantu women look manly...i cant even call them women...they have nappy hair...

thats why somalis are one of few people that rarely marry out...cause we got the best lookin people on the planet.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yall chattin' on What's up?

im not talking to that fo0l no more angry

he just insulted me!! angry
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2012
niggggggers, why are u the ugliest crewtion on this planet
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: niggggggers, why are u the ugliest crewtion on this planet

Anorexic nigglet why cant you learn to spell?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
Your on a nigerian forum, by people who call themselves nigerians...who are from a country called nigeria...did you ever wonder how the name nigeria came about...I always though it was a silly joke by some white person...

Nigeria sounds like Niger-ia .

But here is the truth. A old white lady who had a lot of time on her hands gave These people their countries name.

[b]Flora Shaw invented the name Nigeria, [/b]in the period after her work for the Manchester Guardian, and before she became Colonial Editor for the Times. Shaw, whose life would make a fascinating biopic, was once Sir George Taubman Goldie's lover (the founder of the United Africa Company, later to become the Royal Niger Company), and later, in 1902, she became Lord Frederick Lugard's wife. Shaw suggested the name "Nigeria" in a letter to The Times of London, in January 8th 1897.

http://www.naijablog.co.uk/2009/04/1897-nigeria-gets-its-name.html
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Approximately 220,000 people died from AIDS in Nigeria in 2009.4 With AIDS claiming so many lives, Nigeria’s life expectancy has declined significantly. In 1991 the average life expectancy was 54 years for women and 53 years for men.5 In 2010 the overall life expectancy had fallen to around 52 years.6

you people are aids infected...lol...so many dirty secrets coming out...first a white british lady names your country Nigeria after a river called niger...that river name niger was named by europeans...niger means black...now you guys are dying of aids...

i suggest as a public service announcement that you apes get tested on a monthly basis...after all if you all die out of aids...who will i look down on?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
Lol @ ayanle trying to get even....

Dude nigeria have 150 MILLION ppl....they aint going nowhere..
You folks are only 9 million and in decline as we speak despite your aids rate being relatively low. There is no comparing Nigeria and Somali as even with a small population that,do,have aids, they are still far well off than somalia....by far.

AND its bo secret Nigeria was named after a European they were colonized and lands annexed to form Nigeria. Nigerians are not a himogenous group. That is common sense. Lol @ niger =nigger....nice try.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: niger is spanish for black...dont make me search it...am not on my laptop now...

lol FOOOL, "negro" means black in Spanish. tongue
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by sambos994(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: whatever makes u fall asleep...i saw dozens of credible sites that said that a british women came up with the name nigeria...same thing for liberia and other bantu countries...

u mean you're not dead yet?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: whatever makes u fall asleep...i saw dozens of credible sites that said that a british women came up with the name nigeria...same thing for liberia and other bantu countries...

liberia? grin grin grin grin grin

ODE! Liberia was named after FREED SLAVES who repatriated to Africa and settled in Liberia not knowing where exactly
in Africa they came from. They settled in Liberia (land of liberty) because the natives were friendly and initially allowed it.

OMG!! AYANLE STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF CHILD! grin

And just as someone said the MAJORITY of the African countries named by Europeans are still named after words found in some of the local dialects therefore the names are still African. The only exceptions that I can think of are Ivory Coast and South Africa.

At one time Rhodesia was exactly as you say in that it was the name given by Europeans and is a European name HOWEVER, prior to and after that Rhodesia was and is known as ZIMBABWE which is a native name.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: capital of liberia is monrovia named ofter james monroe. biiitch i kno my history.

grin grin

biiitch, OBVIOUSLY the CAPITAL is named after James Monroe but BY FREED SLAVES. FO0L! grin
The purpose of this convo. was who named Liberia...don't try play me. grin

And since when is that "your" history? grin
I know some Liberians have babies for Lebanese men....that might explain why you look the way you do. lipsrsealed

You Arab mutt. kiss
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 13, 2012
Ay-useless guess what I am listening to! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inferno Consumes 20-yr-old Lady Hours After Writing JAMB / ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ / Man Dies After Eating 28 Raw Eggs For A Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.