Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose (28325 Views)

Wenger: Picking An Arsenal Midfield Is An Impossible Job / La Liga - Ronaldo Breaks Opponent's Nose - Reuters / Pompey Gets Their Own Arab Sugardaddy!(Avram Grant New Football Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by stagger: 11:31am On May 21, 2012
Knew she was definitely Nigerian.

Did someone not tell her to use a handkerchief when doing that stuff? She probably did not know the power of the more than 35 High Definition Cameras used in covering the match.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2012
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by humblebee: 11:33am On May 21, 2012
tuhott: I definitely knew she was a Nigerian when i saw it, so awful and disappointing embarassed

very silly and callow thing to say, you should be 18 before you register on forums like this ok

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by PeeDaVinci: 11:34am On May 21, 2012
I hate it when pple talk as if they don't go to toilets. common, everybody picks their nose, and so, there is nothing special if she picks her nose. and since she was not aware the camera was focused on her, so, there is no chance for caution herself. i would however, condemn the cameraman who focussed on her for no reason when football is being played on the pitch, and there are jubilant crowd all over the stadium
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by emmy99(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2012
undecidednow wats her crime in wat she did? Mr poster hav u not don dat b4 or sumtin even worse. Abeg u guys shud free d woman jor
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Smooth278(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2012
pls get this off the front page!!!
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by PeterKbaba: 11:45am On May 21, 2012
so what are u to do, when u sense something crawling in your nose? we are humans mehn... Bleep the tv... did she know the camera was on her... aba...
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Ufeolorun(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2012
All of you should stop flipping grandstanding man!
She picks her friends,allow her pick her nose too.lol

We typically embrace criticising people who are one way or the other superior to us with enthusiasm cos it makes us feel better about our own inferiority.
"Yeah, I know I 'cun affor' to get a sit their but I don't pick me nose in public"
Lol
This won't stop her from having a better life than you lot.

Have seen a middle-aged caucasian in expensive suit,clutching one of the earliest Bb and a folder, pick his and put them in his mouth not once but 3times.
Shior! Eni Olohun Seni Ogo,Ogo ni
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Michael13(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2012
before nko? make she pick ur own nose...ANUMANU!!
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by IykeD(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2012
baby912:
no bi yoruba woman! xank god she no put am for her mouth Dirty people
lolz

Sincerely, I lamented about this during the match, little did I know she was Nigerian. By the way, why were they shown? Nigerians can do anything for ego sake, they must have paid a lot to be focused unfortunately, it happened at the wrong time.just my opinion
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by naptu2: 11:46am On May 21, 2012
This reminds me of Queen Elizabeth. In the early 1990s I saw a huge picture of the Queen picking her nose. I can't remember if it was in Hello or OK magazine.

Here's another pic of the Queen picking her nose.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Michael13(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2012
IykeD:
lolz

Sincerely, I lamented about this during the match, little did I know she was Nigerian. By the way, why were they shown? Nigerians can do anything for ego sake, they must have paid a lot to be focused unfortunately, it happened at the wrong time.just my opinion

...trying to say she paid...just 2 be aired on TV...for just 5sec
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by abuchilag: 11:48am On May 21, 2012
How on earth did this useless story make the front page?
Why are we so judgemental.....is she not human? Does the fact that she is the wife of Skyebank's MD make her a super woman?
Abeg we should grow up. All thes people making noise,can u swear that you have not picked ur nose before...
Maybe she was carried away. This wld have been an issue if she was doing that on the red carpet.....or in a forum where she knows that she was being watched.....for God's sake it was in a stadium,in the midst of over 50,000 fans. Haba....Nigerians

Mind u, I never said it was a good habit..but comon spare the poor woman all these bashings.
I hope this nonsense thread and stupid media hype will not cause wahala for her in her house.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by achi4u(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2012
@moderators abi generators why hide my post because i asked she from.

i mean her naija tribe?
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by coolted(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2012
And what's d big deal?
Jobless!
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by ZUBY77(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2012
And the crime she commited is ?
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 21, 2012
Another money will be spent coming up with press release after wasting shareholders fund for an ego trip to munich.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by farolee(m): 12:03pm On May 21, 2012
icez: I also saw the woman during the match. And i said to myself "this is f**K** up".
Never knew she was a NIGERIAN. angry
go and die because she pick her noise.you are just telling me that you don't go to toilet? You are just too local and fake.you just jealous the woman.go and die i beg
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 21, 2012
Dis no b disgrace nah! Abeg as d nose scratch her,she scratch am bke. so no b new tin.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Tattooboy: 12:05pm On May 21, 2012
The husband wants a divorce bcuz of dis.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Tattooboy: 12:07pm On May 21, 2012
farolee: go and die because she pick her noise.you are just telling me that you don't go to toilet? You are just too local and fake.you just jealous the woman.go and die i beg
fool, is there cameras in ur toilet? She's shud av bin discreet.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Lucy001(f): 12:07pm On May 21, 2012
Skye Bank Akunamatata, need not worry, perhaps some of the staffs are here, but that should not be a problem peeps!
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by cheks22(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2012
[quote author=icon2]

free the woman jor.... And what is this poo doing on the front page?[/quote useless thread indeed!
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by mikron(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2012
What kind of a topic is this? For crying out loud is she not a human being? Wat nonsense! Because she is an MD's wife it is now forbidden 4 her to do certain things beyond our control like picking her nose? Plsssss. Make she no scratch abi pick her nose?. She be robot?. Haba! Let her fart there sef, no problem.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by blackrules1(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2012
she was just being herself in europe. No need , infact no body to form to.
O tan.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Son274: 12:10pm On May 21, 2012
Damn
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by achi4u(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2012
ZUBY77: And the crime she commited is ?
scratching azuzu while watching a very big match with oyibos.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by MrGlobe(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2012
YUCK!!!!!!!! Which tribe again? grin Again?? ?? ?? angry Am not in any way surprised!! She looked like she wants to feast on it

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by laCapri: 12:11pm On May 21, 2012
tuhott: I definitely knew she was a Nigerian when i saw it, so awful and disappointing embarassed

u are a big fool.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Domaro: 12:14pm On May 21, 2012
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color] This poor woman commited some crime capable of sending a fan to religation zone,
1. She use her husbands bankers money to munich without prior notice to us
2. Not only that she pick her nose, she did it twice
3.to worsen the situation she pick it and look at it carefully that upto 6-8 seconds the cam was still on her
4. She commited all of this on the BLUE day, just when the sky has turn blue, thatz why the reminant red indicates
Well that is nose picking loundering(EFCC take note) that is her charge and if guilty will be relegated from beryan and no admitance to another club for five season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is There No Premier League Football This Weekend? / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 15th December 2019 / Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.