Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose (28317 Views)

Wenger: Picking An Arsenal Midfield Is An Impossible Job / La Liga - Ronaldo Breaks Opponent's Nose - Reuters / Pompey Gets Their Own Arab Sugardaddy!(Avram Grant New Football Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by dayokanu(m): 2:44am On May 22, 2012
Is Durosimi a Bayern Munich fan?
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by bernieamce: 4:20am On May 22, 2012
wise_many2k:

The initiator of this thread is a "standard adamu" angry. When a wedded couple were having sex in the stadium during a live match shocked in d bundesliga, did oyinbo ppl make any big deal out of it? I'm sure u're 1 of d dirty pigs dat pee without washing your hands and u open ur dirty mouth to talk nonsense here. My friend, better go return ur broda laptop inside d bag before him come back from work oh grin grin grin
oga u no make sense abeg! 4 ya mind u don yan boti, abegi!
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by dayokanu(m): 5:44am On May 22, 2012
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by farolee(m): 5:57am On May 22, 2012
TRUTHTELA: When they tell you that YOURBA people are the DIRTIEST people on earth just believe it. It's so funny that some of them will be hallucinating about how exposed their tribe is. Yourba? Smh
nairaland own by Seun,a yoruba guy whos platform you are using and you are are raining abuses on him,what an ungrateful animal you are,no wonder GOD alway give us these kind of leaders in nigeria,to punish us.tribalism has been the bane of our growth and development in nigeria.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by mortee: 7:35am On May 22, 2012
We should strive to get to the point of not being sentimental about most issues. Picking of the nose in public is bad, either done by a white man or a black woman. It's just as simple as that - a bad habit that needs to be carefully checked! It's the same with belching loudly in public or even passing gas in the midst of people. Let's even agree you may sometimes not be able to control the belch or gas, but nose-picking? It's a habit freely done in private which unfortunately got out. It's a lesson to learn - do not, and stop your kids when they do it even in the restroom.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Reference(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2012
Oh, the woman was a Nigerian. I can remember that moment vividly and at that time even in the tension of the moment commented that it was very gross. We've all perhaps picked our noses at one time or the other but as you grow up you tend to do it when highly irritated or just tapping it spontaneously when anxious or something but the way she was digging and scraping, it was clear she wanted a thorough clean. That is a no, no. Not at her age and for her gender. That's what startled onlookers. The digging. The persistence. The insistence on getting that damn stuff out. Okay she was bored.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by sogoisrael(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2012
icez: I also saw the woman during the match. And i said to myself "this is f**K** up".
Never knew she was a NIGERIAN. angry
truly, I saw d@ woman n w@ came τ̲̅ȍђ my mind was d@ dis must be A̶̲̥̅ Nigerian, I never knew she ȋ̝̊̅§ d@ elevated,shame
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Paulego(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2012
wise_many2k:

The initiator of this thread is a "standard adamu" angry. When a wedded couple were having sex in the stadium during a live match shocked in d bundesliga, did oyinbo ppl make any big deal out of it? I'm sure u're 1 of d dirty pigs dat pee without washing your hands and u open ur dirty mouth to talk nonsense here. My friend, better go return ur broda laptop inside d bag before him come back from work oh grin grin grin
Na true you talk, na he type dey get mouth pass. Nonsense.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by walcolm(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2012
deshclones: Skye bank's MD..Durosimi and his wife were in munich to watch the finals of the champion's league..dude never anticipated the disgrace and uproar he will receive because of his wife's behavior...his beloved wife was watched by over 800million people picking her nose in public...it just annoying..with all her education and exposure...imagine the disgrace the man is going through just because of her action...

so because she's a bank MD's wife, she's no longer a human being? did she tell you she's some etiquette icon that you're supposed to look up to?

rubbish post
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 7:49am On May 23, 2012
bernie amce: oga u no make sense abeg! 4 ya mind u don yan boti, abegi!

hmmmm.....another animal don escape from Zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premier League To Resume On June 17 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 15th December 2019 / Why Is There No Premier League Football This Weekend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.