Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Am In Love With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Cousin (7169 Views)

Counsel / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Cousin by AVISENNA: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2007
Anyone out there please advice  me . the problem  is that i  think  i am   in  love  with  my  female  cousin. why? i  do  not  know it  just  happpened. the problem  is that i  told her and  she is  really troubled about this  whole new development.
She  is  such a wonderful  person  and there  is so  much in  her  that i really admire.
I thought  of asking  my parents about the whole issue  to know what they think and feel.
Guys out there i would  really love  you all  to advice me as i  think about her always
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by showbobo(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2007
Are you a Nigerian??What tribe are you??This is incest and not allowed where i come from.There are many other girls out there,why your cousin
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by nisan10: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2007
you no well at all.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by niceuzor: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2007
Story that touch !!
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by wildrose: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2007
wot u feel 4 her nw will pass but pls dnt act on it cos u will regret it l8r

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by wildrose: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2007
wot u feel 4 her nw will pass but pls dnt act on it cos u will regret it l8r
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2007
except your culture encourages it. but if your a Nigerian i suggest you snap out of it immediately. angry
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by cblow(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2007
have you ever heard of the word [size=16pt]'ARU-EME'[/size]
ofcourse u know what your parents will say, and you think any of us reasonable nairalanders will support your act. grow up man and leave her alone. u are blood related and it aint going to work. the same way u think u fell in love with her is same way u shld fall out of love with her.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by seyichem(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
why u no kuku go meet ur mama
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Hamor: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2007
U are not not in love with her.Its just infatuation,after your first sex with, you will dump her and hate her.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by illusion2: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2007
AVISENNA:

Anyone out there please advice  me . the problem  is that i  think  i am   in  love  with  my  female  cousin. why? i  do  not  know it  just  happpened. the problem  is that i  told her and  she is  really troubled about this  whole new development.
She  is  such a wonderful  person  and there  is so  much in  her  that i really admire.
I thought  of asking  my parents about the whole issue  to know what they think and feel.
Guys out there i would  really love  you all  to advice me as i  think about her always

It depends on where you're from,  some parts of  Northern Nigeria,its perfectly ok to marry your cousin, infact the belief is that it strengthens family ties,

If however you're not from there,do all you can to zero your mind(don't worry you can do it)
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2007
Ewoooooo. . . .this is Abomination o. plz dnt act on it, get over it o. not only is it morally wrong, it is genetically wrong o. she's shares your blood, which means she also shares yor genes, if you guys decide to act upon ur "love" and brings forth a child, the baby's in high risk pf gene mutation. since you guys share same genes, during gene recombination, you have less variety of genes to pass to the offspring-----> long story short, you can have a child with diseases.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by ariblaze(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2007
@AVISENNA

if we were in the pre-moses era or the pre-christ era

it might have being acceptable and even probably encouraged

sadly we are not,

i cant claim to understand

your predicament

but am sure if you search well

or even ask that same cousin to help you

you might find someone

with the same attributes

that got you into this
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by dagashini: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2007
eh eh eh eh!you know well this guy, you dey waste time dey talk tory for here instead make you hurry apply before the offer closes.Bleep AM! eh eh. cousin ko cushion ni.If she get belle you are on your own oh.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by theboy0808(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2007
u try ehn!
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by akeye(f): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2007
there's no abormination in it
if u love ur cousin,then go 4 her man wat're u waiting 4?
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by IBROHIM: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2007
Guys, its no abomination at all. Its naturally right. Its just that people have made it to look like a taboo. You should notice that the kind of feelings you can have for your cousin of opposite sex with you is not always/necessarily the same you would have for your sister. For me I can marry my cousin and damn the worlds perverted opinion.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by jaysworld(f): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2007
you better not do what would make posterity bleak for u.you know she is your cousin,dont have feelings other than the feelings a brother would for a sis.this is all the devils gimmick to get you entangled in sorrow grief all your life.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by almondjoy(f): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2007
You do not need anybody's approval to commit incest. If you can live with yourself, then go ahead please! I guess it is genetic.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by 2dye4(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ poster: it has only one name "INCEST", perod!
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Scopium: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2007
[size=13pt]What is your conscience telling you? That it is right or wrong? How old are you? These questions may not be help. I tell you what forget about this unholy and ungodly escapade. Do no such thing. For more clarification I think you should ask your parents. I believe they'll definitely advice you rightly.[/size]
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by rockiedink(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2007
@poster
Anyone out there please advice me . the problem is that i think i am in love with my female cousin. why? i do not know it just happpened. the problem is that i told her and she is really troubled about this whole new development.
She is such a wonderful person and there is so much in her that i really admire.
I thought of asking my parents about the whole issue to know what they think and feel.
Guys out there i would really love you all to advice me as i think about her always

young dumb full of come!
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by jkpretty(f): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2007
*shakes head*
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by minute(f): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
subscribn to thread.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by deevuu(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2007
this na devil work, but urs is stil good , i gat friends doing their female cuzins, the end time is surely here, but wat i tell dem i will tell u, ur sick , please sick professional advice.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by deevuu(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
this na devil work, but urs is stil good , i gat friends doing their female cuzins, the end time is surely here, but wat i tell dem i will tell u, ur sick , please sick professional advice.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by deevuu(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2007
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by zigbo(f): 4:12am On Nov 21, 2007
@topic what else do u want to be advised on again. . . the thot should be sickening undecided
and best believe me bro, its not love. . .
that is so pervertish if theres a word lik that
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Pain(m): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2007
Isnt it normal ?
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by ignorant: 5:28am On Nov 21, 2007
if you are in love with your cousin and is not a gay affair that's fine. Use your hand and some lotion in the bath tub, that will ease the tension between you and your cousin. And stop incest sex fool. Next time you might go gay fool. just stop that cousin shit once and for all and masturbate. You would love using your hand shocked
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by ignorant: 5:30am On Nov 21, 2007
Bleep your hand
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Nautillus(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2007
F**K your own BLOOD??

SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? / I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! / Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.