Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? (1799 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by AmicusCuriae: 12:23pm On May 21, 2012
I'm not entirely sure if this topic falls under romance or sexuality, so I'm going to just place it here.
To the guys: If your girlfriend gets down with another girl sexually, do you consider it cheating or not?
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by r231(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2012
hmmmmmm

brb undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by delink: 12:51pm On May 21, 2012
Amicus Curiae: I'm not entirely sure if this topic falls under romance or sexuality, so I'm going to just place it here.
To the guys: If your girlfriend gets down with another girl sexually, do you consider it cheating or not?
nope at all not cheating...she just wanna ve fun
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 21, 2012
It's not cheating cos i'm not yet married to her. But she should consider the relationship DONE & OVER. I can't stand the thought of it repeating itself in future, when i get married to her. It would be termed cheating then, but i'll rather save myself the stress and END it. . . Nonsense!
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by LogicMind: 12:59pm On May 21, 2012
not if i join in. cool
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind: not if i join in. cool

seconded!!!
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by AmicusCuriae: 1:25pm On May 21, 2012
Sexkillz would you rather she cheated with a guy? undecided
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 21, 2012
Amicus Curiae: Sexkillz would you rather she cheated with a guy? undecided
Cheating has no gender. . .
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by slimyem: 1:32pm On May 21, 2012
*watching from a distance*cheesy
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by AmicusCuriae: 1:45pm On May 21, 2012
Personally, I don't think 'cheating' is actually the right thing to call it.
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 21, 2012
Amicus Curiae: Personally, I don't think 'cheating' is actually the right thing to call it.
It only becomes cheating "if" you are married. wink
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by AmicusCuriae: 1:58pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
It only becomes cheating "if" you are married. wink

Wait, so if ur wife is unfaithful, it's cheating but if ur girl is unfaithful, it isnt?
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 21, 2012
Amicus Curiae:

Wait, so if ur wife is unfaithful, it's cheating but if ur girl is unfaithful, it isnt?
The law recognizes only Wife, and not girlfriend. Unfaithfulness is just unfaithfulness in the case of a girlfriend. In the case of a wife, it becomes cheating and could lead to divorce which is lawful. An unfaithful girlfriend is a potential cheat, so once she gets down with another girl, she's unfaithful, and will not be condoned.
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Sijo01(f): 2:05pm On May 21, 2012
**Just passing by** cool cool
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 21, 2012
@OP
of course IT IS CHEATING......whether it is with another gal or even with a horse, if she is going to fukc someone else behind your back then THATS CHEATING. no question about it!
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by AmicusCuriae: 3:08pm On May 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
of course IT IS CHEATING......whether it is with another gal or even with a horse, if she is going to fukc someone else behind your back then THATS CHEATING. no question about it!

Can u call it f**king if it's with another girl? undecided
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Basildon1(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2012
It's cute to see sum people argue with themselves...reminds me of the two headed tortoise!
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by AZeD1(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2012
MOGUL.O:

seconded!!!
Thirded.
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by LLcoolKJ(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2012
hmmm my girl's got a GF, its no problem its aiiiight cuz imma make it do what it doo. they say ONE is so close to NONE,i'd rather join in than loose them both wink
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by drshrewd: 6:18pm On May 21, 2012
i hv dis soft spot for lesb. so i wouldn't mind. though she has to ensure that she play safe. preferably, i should be carried along in her banging spree maybe as a spectator or as d lone striker ;( i can strike O hmmm)
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2012
Amicus Curiae:

Can u call it f**king if it's with another girl? undecided
Yes na fuckingggg mehn! D babe go release na! Abeg liv talk!

I can use u as an experiment if u don't believe na fuckingggg o! Walai dem go hear ur screaming for white house wen I insert dat Mabunga. tongue
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2012
Basildon1: It's cute to see sum people argue with themselves...reminds me of the two headed tortoise!
I tire!
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
The law recognizes only Wife, and not girlfriend. Unfaithfulness is just unfaithfulness in the case of a girlfriend. In the case of a wife, it becomes cheating and could lead to divorce which is lawful. An unfaithful girlfriend is a potential cheat, so once she gets down with another girl, she's unfaithful, and will not be condoned.
Same no ni! Legal or illegal, wife or mistress, cheating na cheating.
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by luckgames(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2012
Three some
Congratulate!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 21, 2012
Amicus Curiae: Can u call it f**king if it's with another girl? undecided

sadly in MY WORLD cheating is much more than just fukcing behind ones back. if she KISSES someone else, thats CHEATING. if she gets fondled by someone else, thats CHEATING. if she gets licked by someone else, thats CHEATING! even if she day dream about fukcing someone, thats CHEATING to me (but that one i can let slide), but thats only what i (MBJ) expect from any damsel and what she will get from me, but thats just me........... to each their own!
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by omega25red(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

sadly in MY WORLD cheating is much more than just fukcing behind ones back. if she KISSES someone else, thats CHEATING. if she gets fondled by someone else, thats CHEATING. if she gets licked by someone else, thats CHEATING! [b]even if she day dream about fukcing someone, [/b]thats CHEATING to me (but that one i can let slide), but thats only what i (MBJ) expect from any damsel and what she will get from me, but thats just me........... to each their own!
i was in agreement with you until the bolded. Even you walk down the street and see a chick you wouldn't mind slaying from time to time grin
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 21, 2012
luckgames: Three some
Congratulate!!!!!!!!

I never do that one before
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by AmicusCuriae: 10:30am On May 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

sadly in MY WORLD cheating is much more than just fukcing behind ones back. if she KISSES someone else, thats CHEATING. if she gets fondled by someone else, thats CHEATING. if she gets licked by someone else, thats CHEATING! even if she day dream about fukcing someone, thats CHEATING to me (but that one i can let slide), but thats only what i (MBJ) expect from any damsel and what she will get from me, but thats just me........... to each their own!

lol@ daydream... grin
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by ikechukz(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2012
its not cheating.its called jonsing
Re: Guys, Is It Cheating If Your Girlfriend Gets Down With Another Girl? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 22, 2012
omega25red: i was in agreement with you until the bolded. Even you walk down the street and see a chick you wouldn't mind slaying from time to time grin

bro, daydreaming of fukcing someone else (while you are happy in your r/ship) is the beginning of trouble. first is the thought, then you start to get off on such beautiful thought, soon that woman would be in your mind while mounting your partner, and soon enough the only thing to satisfy you would be to GET THAT WOMAN in your bed.

so yes, i can admire a beautiful sexy woman in the street, but having daydream fantasy of having s[b]e[/b]x with her (while happy in a r/ship) is a no no.......BUT when i am single, the game plan is totally different!

(1) (Reply)

Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? / Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? / Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.