Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

WHY was jesus christ GAY??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WHY was jesus christ GAY??? (1089 Views)

Poll: was jesus christ gayy?

yes: 0% (0 votes)
yes ofcourse: 100% (2 votes)
there is only 2 truths: jesus is gayy: 0% (0 votes)
what was the 2nd truth?: 0% (0 votes)
now i am confused.. :(: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Was Jesus Created Or People Misunderstand The Bible? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

WHY was jesus christ GAY??? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2012
ok my friends. we now know for a[b] fact[/b] that jesus christ was gay. now what we need to properly analyse is that:

[size=32pt]WHY WAS JESUS CHRIST GAYY[/size]

Re: WHY was jesus christ GAY??? by stokolie(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2012
father forgive him cos he doesn't know what he is doing..
Re: WHY was jesus christ GAY??? by Donstanlex: 8:03pm On May 21, 2012
u ar jst diggin ur grave. U beta ask 4 mercy because God is nt mocked
Re: WHY was jesus christ GAY??? by deife(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2012
@ OP: You are sick. You really need deliverance. You had better repent now before it is too late.
Re: WHY was jesus christ GAY??? by Nike93(f): 8:42pm On May 21, 2012
Donstanlex: u ar jst diggin ur grave. U beta ask 4 mercy because God is nt mocked
waoh! God?really?. Even tho i don't think what he is appropriate. Jesus,god ? Far from it
Re: WHY was jesus christ GAY??? by JeSoul(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2012
Locked. Incendiary topic that is against the rules. Pagan 9ja you are better than this.

If you want to discuss whether you believe Jesus was gay there is a better & less inflammatory way to go about it. Open another topic pls that doesn't break the rules. Thanks.

1 Like

(1)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: A Hypocrite?? / My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? / My. People F.c Of The Synagogue Church Wins Pwf Champion Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.