Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1723033 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Diamond1960:
What is the procedure of obtaining Canadian visa for a student who has a valid study visa in SA?

Simply apply as you would in any other country. Your visa student gives you temporary residency so you are allowed to apply from SA.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prof1999(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Diamond1960:
What is the procedure of obtaining Canadian visa for a student who has a valid study visa in SA?
SAME PROCESSES LIKE WHEN APPLYING IN NIGERIA.BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, IT TAKES 12-15 WEEKS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND 22-25 WEEKS IN NIGERIA .ALSO IN S.A YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING CANNY VISA IS HIGH.COMPARE TO NIGERIA BECAUSE THOSE CANADA VISA OFFICER V.O HAD A VERY BAD IMPRESSION ABOUT NIGERIANS AND ITS OBVIOUS TO US. COS THE RATE AT WHICH THOSE GUYS DENIAL VISA EH IS HIGH . WHAT I WANNA DO IS TO GET THE S.A STUDY VISA AND GET MY PRIVATE PILOT LICENCE FIRST THEN FROM THERE TO CANNY TO GET COMMERCIAL LICENCE.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prof1999(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
@mcfrank88, nice meeting U bro (captain) i also will be going for my pilot training in port elizabeth early next year by God's . where did you train as ppl . i sent you email .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hartson(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Let me Sidon here
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lanrey1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
hello my fellow comrades...
I Ve a salary account but I started lodging huge amount into d account 4month ago. can someone help me on how to write an introduction letter dat explain in detail of d account .. am applying for critical skill.
tanks sirs
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Miracle270: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
O
Pls house advice me.

I am a branch pastor of a registered church in Nigeria.
One of my member who has a registered oil company in willing to sponsor me to southafrica on tourist for me to relax for a week or two, he is a member of the church board also, he is willing to print out is statement of account of his company with a letter to back it up. He has a bal of 40m in his company's account.
This are the documents I want to summit with his company sponsorship letter and statement of account of his company, my pastor id card, itenary, self introduction, flight reservation and hotel reservation, church recommendation letter.
Pls what are my chances and what other documents do I need to summit, pls kindly advice me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Miracle270:
O
Pls house advice me.

I am a branch pastor of a registered church in Nigeria.
One of my member who has a registered oil company in willing to sponsor me to southafrica on tourist for me to relax for a week or two, he is a member of the church board also, he is willing to print out is statement of account of his company with a letter to back it up. He has a bal of 40m in his company's account.
This are the documents I want to summit with his company sponsorship letter and statement of account of his company, my pastor id card, itenary, self introduction, flight reservation and hotel reservation, church recommendation letter.
Pls what are my chances and what other documents do I need to summit, pls kindly advice me

Visa form
Yellow card
Data page of international passport
Pastorship ID
Church recommendations letters
Flight reservation
Hotel reservations
Marriage certificate
Flight itinerary
Self letter of introduction
If working, work ID card
Company recommendations letter
Payslip
Personal bank statement
===============
His CAC certificate,
His marriage certificate,
His data page of his international passport,
tax clearance certificate,
his bank statement,
he will write a letter of introduction on your behalf,

You are good to go sir, if you have the first set for yourself and the second from your sponsor.

Good luck sir!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Miracle270: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
xpress101:

Visa form
Yellow card
Data page of international passport
Pastorship ID
Church recommendations letters
Flight reservation
Hotel reservations
Marriage certificate
Flight itinerary
If working, work ID card
Company recommendations letter
Payslip
Personal bank statement
===============
His CAC certificate,
His marriage certificate,
His data page of his international passport,
his bank statement,
he will write a letter of introduction on your behalf,

You are good to go sir, if you have the first set for yourself and the second from your sponsor.

Good luck sir!

do I still need to summit my personal bank statement when he is the one sponsoring the trip?
I am not working I am only a resident pastor.
He owns his company so how cone his pay slip again, and you also said his marriage certificate, does the sponsor needs to summit that, explain better. Thks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mcnero: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
I really appreciate the good work you guys are doing here....pls i need your advise....i will be applying for SA visa this week and would want to use my company's paper to support my application, i included a friends name as a director with 1% shares while i hold 99% shares as the chairman of the company though i control everything and its mine....should the company's introduction letter be drafted by him or i do it my self and sign it or my wife who's name appear to be the company secretary and will be travelling with me as well because i will be submitting the company's Article's of Association as one of my documents ..

Advise pls.!!! Thank u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by charaph: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2017
sekinatmi:

You can certify your documents at any court where there is a commissioner of oath. Also certify a copy of your international passport,Waec certificate plus pin.I did mine some months ago and it took Nipost about 2 months before it delivered after promising 7 days.

Hello madam, Good day to you, I need your help please,I'm an engineer by profession and I needed to evaluate my credentials for Skill Program, where do I do that and how much will it cost, how many years visa will be issue.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
charaph:

Hello madam, Good day to you, I need your help please,I'm an engineer by profession and I needed to evaluate my credentials for Skill Program, where do I do that and how much will it cost, how many years visa will be issue.
Goto www.saqa.co.za
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hayohorje: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good afternoon, please i need an assistance as regards a south africa visa application am doing currently.I hope to visit my uncle by next year January, he would be sponsoring my coming and stay in the country as he had already sent me an invitation letter,proof of his residence in the country,a certified copy of his ID and statement of account.however my question goes thus
1. Do i also need to attach a self introduction letter
2 my own proof of financial status (3 months bank statement) if yes,can i use my mothers statement of account.
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by temodent(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
charaph:

In addition to.going to saqa.com

Get a copy of your o level result, degree result, your transcript and means of identification all to be in copy and get them certify by an attorney or whoever. From their site print and sign the consent form and the other form filled online. You have to pay a sum of R1050 ?

All the forms are expected to be submitted at their office including the evidence of payment for additional degree you pay an extra R500

If applying from Nigeria you may have to send it by mail and also pre-pay for delivery mail. As in mail to return the result. Pls nite they would be closing for the year by the end of Nivember.

The cost of that should be found on their site.

I hope that helped.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drwrites: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2017
Hello great people and gurus on this thread...please i need your guide. I just got an admission to the Uni of Witswatersrand for a masters programme and they have sent quite a number of forms to me and one momentum health form. Please what do i do from here...i am totally blank as regards visa application. And must one pay tuition fee before applying for visa like it is with Canadian and UK study visa?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
drwrites:
Hello great people and gurus on this thread...please i need your guide. I just got an admission to the Uni of Witswatersrand for a masters programme and they have sent quite a number of forms to me and one momentum health form. Please what do i do from here...i am totally blank as regards visa application. And must one pay tuition fee before applying for visa like it is with Canadian and UK study visa?
Hello,
Momentum health form is for your health insurance in south Africa. Every student must apply for medical insurance as part of requirements for visa application. And you don't have to pay tuition fee before you can be granted visa. You can pay if you have and if not you will do that here. Except for international student levy only.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
hayohorje:
Good afternoon, please i need an assistance as regards a south africa visa application am doing currently.I hope to visit my uncle by next year January, he would be sponsoring my coming and stay in the country as he had already sent me an invitation letter,proof of his residence in the country,a certified copy of his ID and statement of account.however my question goes thus
1. Do i also need to attach a self introduction letter
2 my own proof of financial status (3 months bank statement) if yes,can i use my mothers statement of account.
Thanks

Before a visitors visa is granted the visa officer considers the overall situation of the applicant. You most have ties to your home country, this proves to the officer that after your visit you will return home. Why would your Uncle spend so much money just for you to visit. Apply for a study permit instead. The chances that the application will be rejected is 90%.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
temodent:

In addition to.going to saqa.com

Get a copy of your o level result, degree result, your transcript and means of identification all to be in copy and get them certify by an attorney or whoever. From their site print and sign the consent form and the other form filled online. You have to pay a sum of R1050 ?

All the forms are expected to be submitted at their office including the evidence of payment for additional degree you pay an extra R500

If applying from Nigeria you may have to send it by mail and also pre-pay for delivery mail. As in mail to return the result. Pls nite they would be closing for the year by the end of Nivember.

The cost of that should be found on their site.

I hope that helped.
pls the website is saqa.org.za not saqa.com.... I stand corrected if m wrong .... pls where did u see the information of closing for the year at December
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by charaph: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hello guru in the house, kindly assist to shed some light on this information. Someone told me that South Africa are in need of people who studied course like Electrical engineering.All that is required is for the applicant to evaluate all his credentials once the credentials is verified you will be granted 5years visa.

Is there anything like Skill program being run by South African to filled in the shortage of professional Jobs
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mcnero: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=mcnero post=62742937]I really appreciate the good work you guys are doing here....pls i need your advise....i will be applying for SA visa this week and would want to use my company's paper to support my application, i included a friends name as a director with 1% shares while i hold 99% shares as the chairman of the company though i control everything and its mine....should the company's introduction letter be drafted by him or i do it my self and sign it or my wife who's name appear to be the company secretary and will be travelling with me as well because i will be submitting the company's Article's of Association as one of my documents ..

Advise pls.!!! Thank u

Gurus in the house please advise...thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=mcnero post=62845139][/quote]

Hey you. since you are the owner of the company, you do not need your partner to write any letter for you. Just write a letter of introduction (you can use your company letterhead sha) stating that you are the owner and attach every necessary documents to support your claim.

Just follow this list

Visa form
Yellow card - coloured
Data page of international passport - coloured
Flight reservation
Hotel reservations - paid X no. Of days
Conference confirmation letter - if it's conference
Invitation letter - if invited
Marriage certificate
Flight itinerary
CAC certificate,
Company bank statements
Proof of residence of invitees
Updated utility bill of invitees
Data page of invitees

If invited, you must get the last 3 documents from your invitees

Goodluck!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by despam(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thecassanova:

First, you should attached the school payment receipt with your new application. You mean you paid that amount to the school and you never got any receipt of payment?

In your introductory letter state why you were denied and that you already made payment to the school attaching the receipt or any proof of payment you have. Also on your new bank statement explains why the huge 1m deposit, they may see it fishy.

@Thecassanova, many thanks. I received 2 years multi entry study permit today after reapplying. I attached a copy of statement of account from the school. In the introductory letter, I stated how much I have with the school. I didn't state why I was denied. In the bank statement, I explained that the N1m deposit is a loan from a cooperative society in my office.

A big thank you to everyone in the house. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damkanlinsin(m): 1:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Good morning please I need your advice on my South Africa visa I want to apply for, I am 24 year old I work with stag engineering I was employed as a mechanical engineer in year 2015 with my trade test result I earn 65k monthly but presently I am doing my Bsc in Economics at unilag distance learning institute, can I apply with all this document and how sure will it work out.
My employment letter
Letter of introduction from my working place
Letter of introduction from my school
My school � card and work � card
Yellow card
Payslip
Bank statement
Self introduction letter
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
I will so much appreciate all advice thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dhara12(m): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2017
xpress101:

Assylum is issued every 3 months and some 6 month depending on the lies you tell. As stated earlier, naija is not at war so the best option is to come in with student visa or critical skill visa.... critical skill is better if you do not have a degree to pursue.

What type of degree can I purse as graduate in economics education?!

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Dhara12:

What type of degree can I purse as graduate in economics education?!

Thank you

Kindly evaluate your degree with SAQA.

regards.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damkanlinsin(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Good morning everyone, please is it compulsory for me to pay for my flight before applying South Africa visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bukkyright(f): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Good morning everyone, pls I need your candid advice. My brother went to SA last yr dec on visitors visa but did not return wen d visa lapsed. This Nov he applied for volunteers visitors permit dere using d same visa of 2 wks duration. His application was rejected and said he attached fraudulent visa. He was adviced to appeal online within 10working days DAT if he fails to get d dept informed, d decision made above will be effective. Plsooooo, hw should he go abt it? Its very urgent, ur comments will be highly appreciated!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iroveracruz: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Good morning House. I'm a Doctor in Nigeria planning to migrate to South Africa. Am I in the right place to get information? I'll appreciate candid and honest answers please. Thank you!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
iroveracruz:
Good morning House. I'm a Doctor in Nigeria planning to migrate to South Africa. Am I in the right place to get information? I'll appreciate candid and honest answers please. Thank you!

Apply as a doctor under critical skill visa. They issue 5 years and you can practice and study as well.

Cheers
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bukkyright:
Good morning everyone, pls I need your candid advice. My brother went to SA last yr dec on visitors visa but did not return wen d visa lapsed. This Nov he applied for volunteers visitors permit dere using d same visa of 2 wks duration. His application was rejected and said he attached fraudulent visa. He was adviced to appeal online within 10working days DAT if he fails to get d dept informed, d decision made above will be effective. Plsooooo, hw should he go abt it? Its very urgent, ur comments will be highly appreciated!

Is your brother still in south Africa? Or left late? Get immigration lawyer who is expert in handling south Africa visa case asap. He can reapply and give them a tangible reason why he overstayed as advised by the lawyer, but if he cannot do otherwise, he might be ban from entering south Africa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by despam(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
damkanlinsin:
Good morning everyone, please is it compulsory for me to pay for my flight before applying South Africa visa

No, just a flight reservation from South African Airways or any other airline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.