Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1723535 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Landers,,, I hail all d gurus in d house... I have a question about saqa..a relative of mine in south africa is helping me with it ...I sent my certificates and semester result(like transcripts) to him via courier which he took to a police station there for certification...he sent d saqa u consent form to Mr via email which I filled n send back.which he submitted at there building individually not courier.when can I expect saqa to contact my school and like how many days will d evaluation take
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ftromy: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
It is difficult to say. It mainly depends on how soon your university back home will respond to their inquiry. Mine was less than 2 weeks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ftromy: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Drey143:
Hello house
I'm about to submit study permit visa but my dad wants to accompany me.. Will he apply separately for visa? If he will,what type.. Is it visiting visa cos I can't find any option for accompanying visa on the form I'm filling..
In addition, what is the duration he can apply for?

Thanks
U can both apply for different visas. One visiting one study
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ftromy: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Stevester4620:
Please, am a 21year old Nigerian. Am just rounding up my first degree here in Nigeria by November, please, I wanted to enquire how to apply for everything needed. Thanks
F
Vfs website or dha website
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ftromy: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Processor01:

Are you a member of ECSA?
Did you school in SA?

Do a summary of your resume, here.
Also advise him to look back home or start a masters if job is not forthcoming and visa is running out. BEE is not helping as far as jobs are concerned right now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ftromy: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Drey143:

Someone should please attend to this
Get a friend in Sa to pay for you. Do normal exchange rate and pay him back
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ftromy: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
lastmonth:
Im struggling to secure employment in Gauteng , Mpumalanga areas. Im sending numerous applications no response. someone please give me pointers, visa is running out. Mechanical engineering FMCG axperience
Look back home or/ and apply for a masters program to get ur visa extended. U can apply for pr but it will take time. BEE not making jobs easy to get
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
ftromy:
It is difficult to say. It mainly depends on how soon your university back home will respond to their inquiry. Mine was less than 2 weeks.
thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tonee1: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
SaubanAbiodun:
Holla me for 100% guarantee South Africa visit visa...Non Appearance and Appearance available... For Details: Zero Eight Zero Three Three Six Seven Zero Nine Nine Seven

payment after??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
lastmonth:
Im struggling to secure employment in Gauteng , Mpumalanga areas. Im sending numerous applications no response. someone please give me pointers, visa is running out. Mechanical engineering FMCG axperience
Do you av a honors or masters degree from any SA uni?
If yes apply for PR. If you don't av an SA degree no one will give you PR especially since you don't have a valid employment yet.

You really should have worked had to get any job within the 1 year frame. It doesn't av to be mechanical engineering related. Just somtin in the critical skills area.

Whatever you decide, do not overstay. It's best to go back to Nigeria and figure out what next.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ezehrobinson(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2018
adetuns:
I applied for visa since 14th of this month up till now I didn't hear from them, meanwhile the last time I apply I got you visa within 48hrs. Pls what am I going to do I ought to have been in SA since 22nd of the month.

Hello Adetuns, please have vfs gotten back to you on the visa?
I applied 19th of sept and am yet to hear from them.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by odigiri1983(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2018
padyt007:
Landers,,, I hail all d gurus in d house... I have a question about saqa..a relative of mine in south africa is helping me with it ...I sent my certificates and semester result(like transcripts) to him via courier which he took to a police station there for certification...he sent d saqa u consent form to Mr via email which I filled n send back.which he submitted at there building individually not courier.when can I expect saqa to contact my school and like how many days will d evaluation take
The problem is from the school.SAQA is prompt,my own is still with the school under verification,it has been there for more than 2 weeks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2018
odigiri1983:

The problem is from the school.SAQA is prompt,my own is still with the school under verification,it has been there for more than 2 weeks.
pls what method of communication do saqa use to contact school (via email or courier)... cos am of the opinion of going to my school cos I know they hardly use there email or respond to email..pls help by telling me method of communication from saqa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2018
What Sites are you applying with?

Try pnet, Indeed, Gumtree, LinkedIn. ALso Remember you really have to work in your field. If you can take any valid Job, you probably will be able to reapply for Critical Skills.

lastmonth:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Day 7 in the country.. Day 3 at Work. This is actually a beautiful country. Everything Organized but things are quite expensive. Only God knows when Nigeria will get things right and to this Level. There are lots of Nigerians residing in the neighborhood i stay and its actually one of the Safest hood (according to other Nationalities). If you are planning on applying for Critical Skills, You need to push on it. Election is next Year and a New Government might come and change everything. Make I face work now.. Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2018
(.)

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DadR: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Congrats,

Did you get a job before leaving Nigeria or it was when you arrived there? Also, what's your field?

slickruler:
Day 7 in the country.. Day 3 at Work. This is actually a beautiful country. Everything Organized but things are quite expensive. Only God knows when Nigeria will get things right and to this Level. There are lots of Nigerians residing in the neighborhood i stay and its actually one of the Safest hood (according to other Nationalities). If you are planning on applying for Critical Skills, You need to push on it. Election is next Year and a New Government might come and change everything. Make I face work now.. Cheers.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by odigiri1983(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
padyt007:

pls what method of communication do saqa use to contact school (via email or courier)... cos am of the opinion of going to my school cos I know they hardly use there email or respond to email..pls help by telling me method of communication from saqa
Via email.Some school are too careless to check their mail inbox,even when they do they don't have data.....lol......please contact the office of your registrar.It seems the verification form send by SAQA for schools to confirm have alot of confirmation to be done by various offices within the graduating school.You can as well follow up SAQA on Facebook to monitor the status of your registration.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
I got a Job before coming...

DadR:
Congrats,

Did you get a job before leaving Nigeria or it was when you arrived there? Also, what's your field?

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DadR: 4:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Cool. Congrats. Could you please share the field you work in and how you were able to secure a job for others to learn from?

slickruler:
I got a Job before coming...

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adetuns: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Ezehrobinson:

Yes I got my visa on 3rd of October, planning my trip now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by qalifa: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2018
Has anyone got the number for the SA high commission abuja ? All the ones I’ve got online don’t go through
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Princessfad(f): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Hello,i applied on the 18th of september and i havent heard anything too. Hopefully before the end of the week
Ezehrobinson:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Princessfad(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Pls if you do not mind me asking,WHAT type of visa did you apply for?
adetuns:

Yes I got my visa on 3rd of October, planning my trip now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Princessfad(f): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Pls does anyone know if there's a limit to the amount of times one can track their application? I hope no downside to tracking too much o.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Joebryan(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2018
Hello guys.. Greetings to everyone in the house. Please I have an issue and I need assistance.

A friend of mine who is a South African is planning on visiting Nigeria next month (though for an international official duty) and he wants to pick me along while going back. I am About 21 yrs and I'm working but my salary is low, thus I can't use my bank statement neither can I sponsor myself but he said I should make all the necessary enquires and logistics over here and then leave the rest for him.

I don't know which of the visa to apply for and I don't know if he will be allowed to sponsor my visa/travel. Also, I don't know if his own bank statement of his country will be accepted here on my behalf. Please guys, put me through on all I need to know about this dilemma.

Help a friend...!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Joebryan:
Hello guys.. Greetings to everyone in the house. Please I have an issue and I need assistance.

A friend of mine who is a South African is planning on visiting Nigeria next month (though for an international official duty) and he wants to pick me along while going back. I am About 21 yrs and I'm working but my salary is low, thus I can't use my bank statement neither can I sponsor myself but he said I should make all the necessary enquires and logistics over here and then leave the rest for him.

I don't know which of the visa to apply for and I don't know if he will be allowed to sponsor my visa/travel. Also, I don't know if his own bank statement of his country will be accepted here on my behalf. Please guys, put me through on all I need to know about this dilemma.

Help a friend...!!

1. Visitors' Visa is what you will apply for

2.*He can write a VERY CONVINCING letter of sponsorship stating the following
a. Why he's sponsoring you in the first place
b. He would be responsible for your flights, accommodation and feeding for the duration of your stay
c. He would ensure that you leave the Republic at AT THE END OF YOUR AUTHORISED STAY

He would néed to attach his certified ID /Passport copy as well as his bank statements to show he has sufficient funds

You include your own bank account statements as well

Follow the necessary application procedures and submit

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2018
LOL Calm down... Your Visa will be released soon. Just believe

Princessfad:
Pls does anyone know if there's a limit to the amount of times one can track their application? I hope no downside to tracking too much o.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2018
I work in IT.

1. Get Critical Skills Visa
2. Aggressively Search for Jobs. Depending on your skills and experience.
3. Be Dogged about the process, it can be frustrating atimes but let Naija wahala be the fuel you need to ginger yourself.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DadR:
Cool. Congrats. Could you please share the field you work in and how you were able to secure a job for others to learn from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.