Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1726229 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 3:49am On Dec 15, 2018
tweb1:

I am in Cape Town and I have a credit card.
I went to this site https://immigration.gov.ng/ .
Is that the right one to go to or is it for people in Nigeria only?
And the site redirected me to a completely different website address www.innovate1services.com.

Is that the way it is suppose to be?

It's best you get it sorted out at the high commission in Pretoria.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EagleScribes: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2018
olaarie:

Thank you. I finally got my passport today after 7weeks of waiting. PhD loading

Congratulations bro. How did you go about the PhD applications? I am about to do mine, but I need a guide cos I don't want to make mistakes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EagleScribes: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2018
olaarie:

Thank you. I finally got my passport today after 7weeks of waiting. PhD loading
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Queenbeloveth(f): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hello all, please has anyone deal with travelpaddy.com before and how reliable are they? I'm trying to book for my trip to SA against January ending and I saw Namibia airline so cheap in their site, I'm afraid not to fall mugu please somebody with a useful info should let me know. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Queenbeloveth(f): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
How possible for a Nigerian to transit Windheok without getting their visa here? Is it possible to get it at the point of entry?
iamkingrobert:
Okay, thank you very much. Well am traveling from Ghana, I actually base in Ghana and the flight ticket is very cheap here, am using Air Namibia and they are during serious promo here. Have gotten the ticket since i also get the opportunity to transit Windheok and a layover of 7hrs. I only hope say them go treat person nice anyway. Lol thank you so much, FYI guys if you want to fly to SA soon, then buy the ticket from Ghana and you will save lots of dollars. God bless you all. Manager God bless you ooo.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 5:23am On Dec 16, 2018
Visiting visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 5:24am On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=sheddymore post=73836667]@bibike123
What visa category u wanna apply for?
Visiting visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrcodebreaker: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2018
Hello Guys. Got admitted to study at the University of Witwatersrand for an honours program. Who knows anyone at the uni or who is currently there? I am hoping to start my study visa application in January. What do you guys think about the Job prospects after school especially in Mining and Possible Oil and Gas. Although I am hoping on going for a masters afterwards to possible UCT. Whats the employment situation like for foreign graduates. Please anyone and everyone can make an input. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrcodebreaker: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2018
Guys what areas should l look at when looking for accommodation close to WITS. I am thinking of buying a car. To get around, do I need it? Also is it possible to have a part time job while studying for an honours program?

How can I ship some things to SA like personal goods eg Electronics. Who has a contact or connect?

Also the car prices in SA are so high when you convert it. I was even thinking of shipping my car and turning it to left hand, but I know thats ridiculous. my car is sold double the price in SA on gumtree and olx.

I hope moving to SA is a good thing. Anyone has any input?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
qalifa:

This is just ignorant talk I’ve been schooling in Sa and have been the only black student in my school for years and haven’t experienced racism or xenophobia so what you saying bro ��‍♂️ You even been to SA before ?

What is the name of that school, in which part of South Africa? cheesy.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by qalifa: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lionessza6:

What is the name of that school, in which part of South Africa? cheesy.
Powered flight training center wonderboom airport Pretoria
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Geenosko:

It's best you get it sorted out at the high commission in Pretoria.

I live i Cape Town.
Is it something that can be sorted in a day?
What do i need to put in place before travelling to Pretoria?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Geenosko:

Go to the Nigerian High commission in Pretoria

I live i Cape Town.
Is it something that I can complete in a day?
Is there any requirement i need to fulfil l before heading to Pretoria?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
tweb1:

I live i Cape Town.
Is it something that can be sorted in a day?
What do i need to put in place before travelling to Pretoria?

The paper work can be sorted out for you before hand however you will need to come to the high commission for biometrics that can be done in a day and you collect it same day.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by qalifa: 5:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Geenosko:

Dude is a troll
Big time
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 6:00am On Dec 17, 2018
Dont mind the clown.. South Africa is actually a great Country.. This is my Third month working there.. Infact Nigerians are RESPECTED by other Foreign Nationals because of how they stand up to South Africans.. In the area where I live. Nigerians are treated as Kings because they broke the Rich-White Dominance of that Area.

qalifa:

This is just ignorant talk I’ve been schooling in Sa and have been the only black student in my school for years and haven’t experienced racism or xenophobia so what you saying bro ��‍♂️ You even been to SA before ?

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Geenosko:

The paper work can be sorted out for you before hand however you will need to come to the high commission for biometrics that can be done in a day and you collect it same day.
Thanks bro
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by qalifa: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
slickruler:
Dont mind the clown.. South Africa is actually a great Country.. This is my Third month working there.. Infact Nigerians are RESPECTED by other Foreign Nationals because of how they stand up to South Africans.. In the area where I live. Nigerians are treated as Kings because they broke the Rich-White Dominance of that Area.

I’ve also lived in SA for two years whilst schooling so I dunno what he’s talking about damn hater
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by qalifa: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
So the embassy is on holiday now ?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Queenbeloveth:
Hello all, please has anyone deal with travelpaddy.com before and how reliable are they? I'm trying to book for my trip to SA against January ending and I saw Namibia airline so cheap in their site, I'm afraid not to fall mugu please somebody with a useful info should let me know. Thanks

What about booking direct from the Airline website?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lekanlaniyan(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

What about booking direct from the Airline website?

If you go to SouthAfricca airline. You can book directly and pay . No hustle
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lekanlaniyan(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
iamkingrobert:
Thanks buddy. That one too join, i already arrange my gimbal. I wan explore 2 cities in 10days and if Namibia give me chance i go add windheok join since i get 7hrs layover for their country. Lol

Nice one bro.....I wish my visa was approved, I went to vfs office to re-submit my application but they’ve closed to open Jan 4 2019.
My Nairaland people. Pls kindly share your experience when SA gives you refusal letter stating Documents lacks credibility.
Note.All documents Submitted were original.

Thanks .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
lekanlaniyan:

Nice one bro.....I wish my visa was approved, I went to vfs office to re-submit my application but they’ve closed to open Jan 4 2019.
My Nairaland people. Pls kindly share your experience when SA gives you refusal letter stating Documents lacks credibility.
Note.All documents Submitted were original.

Thanks .
what do you do? Your statement of purpose might not be convincing enough. Please draft it in your own words.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iamkingrobert: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Well i got the ticket from their office in Ghana and they said i don't need a visa to transit if i have a SA Visa since my destination is SA. I believe a Transit VISA is issued at the Point of Entry.
Queenbeloveth:
How possible for a Nigerian to transit Windheok without getting their visa here? Is it possible to get it at the point of entry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: hunee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.