Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1725722 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imisi43: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Guys I just got an email my passport is ready for collection this evening and this morning I sent an email concerning this issue but am not sure if that was what helped so good luck guyz

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Fekonzy: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations dear. I tap into your blessings

Imisi43:
Guys I just got an email my passport is ready for collection this evening and this morning I sent an email concerning this issue but am not sure if that was what helped so good luck guyz

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by osinawanta(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations I also tap from ur blessing pls when did u apply and from wch state thanks

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by akindele214(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Imisi43:
Congrats, ire a ka ri

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imisi43: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
osinawanta:
Congratulations I also tap from ur blessing pls when did u apply and from wch state thanks
I applied on 3/01/2019 at Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayoola85(m): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Imisi43:
Congrats,pls,is it a study visa or a short term visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blessings15: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Juwohn:

This is sad to hear at this point, have you heard anything yet regarding your permit?

For where! my brother!

I'm Just thankful to JAH & to Bro Diamond1960 at least among all my worries i posted here that stressful day! my wife finally gave birth successfully to a baby boy!

But the separation is killing me. My 6 to 8 weeks ended December, but i decided to count it as working days wnch ended 2nd week of January.
I wouldn't advise anyone to come home and renew der permit non change any condition.

Finally, I was at the airport yesterday saw many travelers going to sa was wondering then i spoke with some of them whc embassy are they getting this visa from & was told what they did... This is not about technical issues. something is not right. People pray o0

oppression maketh a man mad!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Norchikevents: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
akindele214:

That's messed up man. I'm thinking of applying for a withdrawal and going to apply in Abuja

When did you apply?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Norchikevents: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2019
How come the numbers and email of the embassy are not going through? Is there no way to contact them? This is getting out of hand.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by akindele214(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Norchikevents:

When did you apply?
January 3rd

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by blackone1989(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Please, tell us what they did grin

Nigeria my country cheesy

Blessings15:

For where! my brothers!

I'm Just thankful to JAH & to Bro Diamond1960 at least among all my worries i posted here that stressful day! cos my wife gave birth successfully to a baby boy! making it 4.

But the separation is killing me. My 6 to 8 weeks ended December, but i decided to count it as working days wnch ended 2nd week of January.
I wouldn't advise anyone to come home and renew der permit non change any condition. except if its a PR.

Finally, I was at the airport yesterday saw many travelers going to sa was wondering then i spoke with some of them whc embassy are they getting this visa from & was told what they did... This is not about technical issues. something is not right. People pray o0

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Norchikevents: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2019
Imisi43:

When did you apply? Study or visit
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Norchikevents: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2019
Imisi43:

What's the email address? Is it study or visit
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blessings15: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Norchikevents: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Blessings15:

For where! my brother!

I'm Just thankful to JAH & to Bro Diamond1960 at least among all my worries i posted here that stressful day! my wife finally gave birth successfully to a baby boy! making it 4 without the help of anyone but a Zimbabwean lady (house help) i google online looking for domestic jobs... She took care of my other boys whilst my wife in hospital. I was so afraid busy checking cameras but yet she did her job..
God works in a mysterious ways & i know for sure He will approve and release everyone visass IJN. amen

I wouldn't advise anyone to come home and renew der permit non change any condition.

Please what did they do?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nyce55: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2019
grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Norchikevents: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Guys ehn! I'd advise you email all the dha mails. Fortunately one has replied me. With the more queries they have, they'd be prompted to do something. Since Tuesday, I've been bombarding them with emails because I know once they keep seeing plenty emails, they'd respond and fix all our issues.

Visas shouldn't be delayed. Reply with either a yes or a no so people can know their fate.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by qalifa: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2019
Blessings15:

For where! my brother!

I'm Just thankful to JAH & to Bro Diamond1960 at least among all my worries i posted here that stressful day! my wife finally gave birth successfully to a baby boy! making it 4 without the help of anyone but a Zimbabwean lady (house help) i google online looking for domestic jobs... She took care of my other boys whilst my wife in hospital. I was so afraid busy checking cameras but yet she did her job..
God works in a mysterious ways & i know for sure He will approve and release everyone visass IJN. amen

What did the travelers tell you that’s wrong
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zenith21(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2019
Who has withdrawn his passport before, please how long did it take
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Norchikevents: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2019
Zenith21:
Who has withdrawn his passport before, please how long did it take

It takes one day. Is very fast. Apply for withdrawal today. Collect your passport tomorrow
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mine has also been released and approved cheesy finally after 7weeks. Although with support from the international students office. I applied on the same day as yourself Jan 3. Thank you so much fam. All the best to everyone awaiting a positive decision. May you all be highly faviured too �

Imisi43:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by akindele214(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Juwohn:
Mine has also been released and approved cheesy finally after 7weeks. Although with support from the international students office. I applied on the same day as yourself Jan 3. Thank you so much fam. All the best to everyone awaiting a positive decision. May you all be highly faviured too �

Amen. Did you receive sms?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
akindele214:

Amen. Did you receive sms?

I'm not able to receive SMS, 'cos I'm no longer in the country.
I dont know why, but I recieved updates via email.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Norchikevents: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Juwohn:

Which school please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Glory be to GOD
Blessings15:

Thank you very much for your prayers.

He has done it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
I DONT THINK THAT IS A GOOD DECISION TO MAKE. SINCE YOUR DOCUMENT IS STILL GOING BACK TO SA CONSULATE IN ABUJA. I THOUGHT YOU ARE WITHDRAWING TO GO AND APPLY FOR A VISA TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY.
akindele214:

That's messed up man. I'm thinking of applying for a withdrawal and going to apply in Abuja

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
GOOD TO KNOW THAT OUR COMMENTS ARE YIELDING A POSITIVE RESULTS TO PEOPLE. All the very best in your endeavour
Blessings15:

For where! my brother!

I'm Just thankful to JAH & to Bro Diamond1960 at least among all my worries i posted here that stressful day! my wife finally gave birth successfully to a baby boy!

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johny2015: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Is there any email I can use to reach the SA Embassy Lagos Office?

I applied on the 29th of November and I am yet to get any response from them.

I can see here that someone that applied in January, 2019 has received his visa from them. Also, a colleague that also applied in November has gotten his visa.

How can we explain this?

Please I need a contact address.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Norchikevents:

Which school please

It's WITS University boss.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Norchikevents: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Johny2015:
Is there any email I can use to reach the SA Embassy Lagos Office?

I applied on the 29th of November and I am yet to get any response from them.

I can see here that someone that applied in January, 2019 has received his visa from them. Also, a colleague that also applied in November has gotten his visa.

How can we explain this?

Please I need a contact address.

There are some dha emails someone posted yesterday. Try mailing them. SA embassy has blocked all channels. Phone numbers and emails not going through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.