Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1722830 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoye15(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
samtol4:
which city are you heading to
Jozi
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Demilade1: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Guys, a friend is asking for my advice, but I want to hear the opinions of others. She wants to submit her application against June. She is asking whether to submit in Lagos or Abuja. Based on what I went through I told her Abuja, but the truth is I don't know the real situation in the Abuja embassy. Also, I don't know if Lagos has been able to deal with their backlog, thereby not delaying visas anymore.
Please, advise!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by blackone1989(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
The advice I can give your friend is to flee from lagos for the meantime.
Ask anybody here, lagos have delay people unnecessarily and even deny people with unscrupulous excuses.

Try abuja or PH.
But lagos is a no no

Just my naive advice sha.

Demilade1:
Guys, a friend is asking for my advice, but I want to hear the opinions of others. She wants to submit her application against June. She is asking whether to submit in Lagos or Abuja. Based on what I went through I told her Abuja, but the truth is I don't know the real situation in the Abuja embassy. Also, I don't know if Lagos has been able to deal with their backlog, thereby not delaying visas anymore.
Please, advise!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tim00001: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Is there anyone who applied between January 2nd and 15th January in Lagos for Study Visa that hasn't heard from the South African High Commission?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Demilade1: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
blackone1989:
The advice I can give your friend is to flee from lagos for the meantime.
Ask anybody here, lagos have delay people unnecessarily and even deny people with unscrupulous excuses.

Try abuja or PH.
But lagos is a no no

Just my naive advice sha.

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Austin1031(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
I submitted my South Africa visitor's visa application since the end of January. Each time i track it online, I'm told that my application is received and under assessment at the South Africa High Commission, Lagos. It's taking to long, what do you advise i do?
(Quote) 1 Share (Un-Share)
Tim00001:
Is there anyone who applied between January 2nd and 15th January in Lagos for Study Visa that hasn't heard from the South African High Commission?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Austin1031(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
How much?
Metucity:

Please oo. I have some rand for sale. Hit me up if you are interested

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tim00001: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sir, I think the question says study visa between that period and not visitor's. And your time of application isn't that same as what I asked.

Austin1031:
I submitted my South Africa visitor's visa application since the end of January. Each time i track it online, I'm told that my application is received and under assessment at the South Africa High Commission, Lagos. It's taking to long, what do you advise i do?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by akindele214(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tim00001:
Sir, I think the question says study visa between that period and not visitor's. And your time of application isn't that same as what I asked.

Bros no be fight na grin grin. I also applied Jan 3rd
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timilehingeorge: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Metucity:

Please oo. I have some rand for sale. Hit me up if you are interested

Hello, metucity bàbà you no even hit me again for Twitter DM. Be like say you Don leave us go Stellensboch. Chai. See life
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timilehingeorge: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good evening, guys. I have been following this room for almost a month now but never responded or reply because my former account was no longer active hence I can only view. I just fixed it. I applied for my study visa on the 24th of January going for my MTech in Food Technology at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Bellville Capetown. But till now Vfs has not released my passport. Any help I can get from guys here. I am ready bothered. This is the 8th week.

Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Aragon1: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Austin1031:
Just exercise patience okay. It will come out soon. Lagos has been having issues lately, but as long as your documents are okay, they will definitely issue you the visa. Even if your expected travel date has passed. Same thing happened to my friend. Applied 7th January and got his passport 1st week of march. Be patient

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Predstan: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Aragon1:

Just exercise patience okay. It will come out soon. Lagos has been having issues lately, but as long as your documents are okay, they will definitely issue you the visa. Even if your expected travel date has passed. Same thing happened to my friend. Applied 7th January and got his passport 1st week of march. Be patient

Is Abuja Embassy Faster for Visa Application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by citizen202(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
samtol4:
very profitable but you are likely to have stiff competition because barbing saloon now every where and for the car wash you need good space which will cost you more cash. Barbing saloon business thrive more depending on the city, location and population of that area . It is preferable you come with other skills like welding , plumbing even panel beaters get good pay ,above all sort out your permit
tanks alot man
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Aragon1:

If I am applying for visa is hotel reservation also needed ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Restricted: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
andrew444:

Have you gone through the document checklist? Gosh!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Restricted:

Have you gone through the document checklist? Gosh!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

What are the list sir ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Metucity: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Sorry bro. My phone was stolen. I couldn't recover that Twitter account cos it's actually not may main account.

timilehingeorge:

Hello, metucity bàbà you no even hit me again for Twitter DM. Be like say you Don leave us go Stellensboch. Chai. See life
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2019
Pls I also applied to cput and will appreciate it if we can relate together. I sent u a a mail.pls check
timilehingeorge:
Good evening, guys. I have been following this room for almost a month now but never responded or reply because my former account was no longer active hence I can only view. I just fixed it. I applied for my study visa on the 24th of January going for my MTech in Food Technology at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Bellville Capetown. But till now Vfs has not released my passport. Any help I can get from guys here. I am ready bothered. This is the 8th week.

Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2019
I also applied to CPUT. Pls can we relate together.my mail add is aderonkeadegoke687@gmail687@gmail.com
quote author=timilehingeorge post=76775067]Good evening, guys. I have been following this room for almost a month now but never responded or reply because my former account was no longer active hence I can only view. I just fixed it. I applied for my study visa on the 24th of January going for my MTech in Food Technology at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Bellville Capetown. But till now Vfs has not released my passport. Any help I can get from guys here. I am ready bothered. This is the 8th week.

Thank you. [/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Aragon1: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Predstan:

P
Is Abuja Embassy Faster for Visa Application?

Considering recent events, I will say yes. Use Abuja if you are in a haste to get a response from the Embassy.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Aragon1: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2019
andrew444:

Of course you are required to present a hotel reservation if you are applying for a visa. Except you are being invited by a family member and they specifically stated they will be accommodating you in your letter of invitation. I hope that helps.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Aragon1:

Of course you are required to present a hotel reservation if you are applying for a visa. Except you are being invited by a family member and they specifically stated they will be accommodating you in your letter of invitation. I hope that helps.

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
samtol4:
. For PhD you evaluate only masters . But if you have Ond and HND and you want to apply for masters u have to evaluate both ond and HND .

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I have paid for both B.Sc (3 years direct entry) and Master evaluation and the documents are on their way to SAQA will it have any effect because I am applying for Ph.D
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluwaseun8(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
VFS Abuja is also slow. Submitted feb 11th got my passport back 16th of March...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mroyato(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
You mean you applied at Abuja on the 11th of Feb. and you already have your passport. Damn!!

oluwaseun8:
VFS Abuja is also slow. Submitted feb 11th got my passport back 16th of March...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by osinawanta(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
oluwaseun8:
Lucky u while here in Lagos some submitted since December last yr yet no response

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.