Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,432 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1723158 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 1:26am On Jul 06, 2019
Good day, good people, i just want to know if appointment for submission is still been booked, or have they reversed to the normal walk in with your documents and submit your application.
Pls its urgent so I can know what to do. I am talking about Lagos vfs center
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Amolad111: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2019
bibike123:
Good day, good people, i just want to know if appointment for submission is still been booked, or have they reversed to the normal walk in with your documents and submit your application.
Pls its urgent so I can know what to do. I am talking about Lagos vfs center

You will need to book appointment before submission. The earlier you go, the better. I was there on the 3rd and was given July 23rd for submission.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
I stay in delta state,don't think I can travel twice, can I send some one to help me book an appointment, and what do I need to book appointment
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 6:09am On Jul 07, 2019
bibike123:
I stay in delta state,don't think I can travel twice, can I send some one to help me book an appointment, and what do I need to book appointment
There is VFS at Port Harcourt,, you can submit there if it is closer..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jolomik: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Please house I have a question, I don't have any money in my account but my sponsor has about 5 million in his account,although he is not a relatively,won't they request for my account balance or is my sponsor's account statement enough?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Jolomik:
Please house I have a question, I don't have any money in my account but my sponsor has about 5 million in his account,although he is not a relatively,won't they request for my account balance or is my sponsor's account statement enough?

Are you applying for visiting visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jolomik: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2019
justwise:

Are you applying for visiting visa?

I'm applying for a student visa,one year diploma at university of Johannesburg

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by frontendsoftwar(m): 12:58am On Jul 08, 2019
DoubleGiant:

There is VFS at Port Harcourt,, you can submit there if it is closer..

Please Go to vfs Lagos. At least you are sure things are functional and running there.

Abuja and Port Harcourt. I will never go. I am in Delta State too
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by frontendsoftwar(m): 12:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Amolad111:

You will need to book appointment before submission. The earlier you go, the better. I was there on the 3rd and was given July 23rd for submission.

Chineke seriously, mehn see the Gap
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 4:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Jolomik:
Sponsor account enough .Let him write a letter that he will sponsor your programme
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jolomik: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2019
samtol4:
Sponsor account enough .Let him write a letter that he will sponsor your programme

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2019
As long he/she is the one sponsoring you, there is no need for you to supply your bank account. The essential thing is for him/her to write a sponshorship letter for you.
Jolomik:

I'm applying for a student visa,one year diploma at university of Johannesburg
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jhamez10: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2019
please house what is going on in abuja visit visa is taking 3months to process please anyone with any info if there is any problem over dere?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please oo.... Any visa from Abuja today??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thank bro, pls can some help me do the booking, if yes what does he need to do the booking.
I tried the online booking, it's not working
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thanks bro, can I send some one to help book appointment for me? If yes. What documents does he need to do that.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jhamez10: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
DoubleGiant:
Please oo.... Any visa from Abuja today??
for now abuja has refused to give visa oooh only God knows what is happening dere sef
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NFLY: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2019
sam1980000:
Hello good afternoon, can someone advice me on how to make payment for saqa for cert verification. I'm Nigeria. I tried GTBank, it didn't work

If you're still trying to pay for SAQA kindly pm me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NFLY: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2019
Hello everyone in the house. If anyone is willing to make any legitimate payment in rand or post your saqa or any other legal document. Kindly pm me. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Syinkus: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2019
I think someone said on this platform that Abuja high commission have started working on backlog.
jhamez10:

for now abuja has refused to give visa oooh only God knows what is happening dere sef
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Syinkus: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
How true is this information?
DoubleGiant:

Abuja will release study visas this month... don't worry, you will get yours soon..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Syinkus: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2019
But u said the consular is back to work at Abuja
jhamez10:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Hello,

Please if I am planning to use VIP for my application do I still need to book an appointment?

Can someone help me with radiology and medical certification procedure? I want to apply for student Visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timaji2003: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
jhamez10:

In fact,l am almost giving up. The passport has been with them for almost half of a year(6 months).No response to call,mail and letter sent to Abuja embassy.Vfs cannot render any help.Still under assessment.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Syinkus: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
But someone said they have started work on backlog
timaji2003:

In fact,l am almost giving up. The passport has been with them for almost half of a year(6 months).No response to call,mail and letter sent to Abuja embassy.Vfs cannot render any help.Still under assessment.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentlepal2k: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good day house, pls can one get a tourist visa as a single person with 1.4m on the account. Just going for vacation for 2 weeks.

Pls do advice. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
timaji2003:

Have you gone to VFS,, what did they say?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timaji2003: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
DoubleGiant:

Have you gone to VFS,, what did they say?

Yes,l have been to vfs,l was told to wait that it is minimum of 8 weeks for processing.l met two other people that came for the same complaint.One of them even came for withdrawal of passport.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
timaji2003:

Yes,l have been to vfs,l was told to wait that it is minimum of 8 weeks for processing.l met two other people that came for the same complaint.One of them even came for withdrawal of passport.
Was VFS able to say what issues the high commission is having?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timaji2003: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
DoubleGiant:

Was VFS able to say what issues the high commission is having?
No,l was only told to wait.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jhamez10: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Syinkus:
But u said the consular is back to work at Abuja
that was what I heard from someone who is reliable

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.