Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1725524 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ZubyDee: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ghana has just been granted visa free to S.A. congrats to Ghanaians.. I hope someday soon they’ll find Nigeria
Worthy enough to be included.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geminita: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Please i need help, i applied for SA visa through an agent and i was denied on the basis of FORGED BANK STATEMENT please what can i do, i really need the visa���
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
ZubyDee:
Ghana has just been granted visa free to S.A. congrats to Ghanaians.. I hope someday soon they’ll find Nigeria
Worthy enough to be included.

So sa is now usa abi?

i think say na visit most of una dey go visit, e be like say work plenty there
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bmkaevents: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Apply yourself the next time. There's nothing an agent can do that you can't do yourself. You only need the right information.

[Qquote author=Geminita post=80168906]Please i need help, i applied for SA visa through an agent and i was denied on the basis of FORGED BANK STATEMENT please what can i do, i really need the visa���[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geminita: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
At bmkevents, hope it wont have any effect on me applying the next time
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ZubyDee: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
andrew444:

So sa is now usa abi?

i think say na visit most of una dey go visit, e be like say work plenty there
No one is saying SA is USA bro , I’ve been staying in SA since 2012, I have business here too. And I’ve been to the states for visits twice, not everyone wants to live in the USA my man. Read to understand, I was only sharing that news since this platform involves everything South Africa visa.

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
ZubyDee:
No one is saying SA is USA bro , I’ve been staying in SA since 2012, I have business here too. And I’ve been to the states for visits twice, not everyone wants to live in the USA my man. Read to understand, I was only sharing that news since this platform involves everything South Africa visa.

SA cant grant us visa free you know this, and i dont think we should be worried about that

Me that i am even attacking you i applied 2 months ago and i was denied, so dont see it from the other side of me okay, i still plan to try again another time
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
cashdosh:

I believe you submitted both
you are right , I was told to had my bank statement to it. Thanks bro
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 12:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Are you saying, you went today and submitted same day withoit previously booking an appointment?
Just want to be clear on this appointment issue
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jonesjoe(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2019
My friend was denied twice and now he is in SA ..... said he entered through Mozambique and it was easy for him to process his papers while in SA through Mozambique. Pls does anyone know about moving into SA from Mozambique?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bmkaevents: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2019
Geminita:
At bmkevents, hope it wont have any effect on me applying the next time

Hopefully. Make sure you submit genuine documents. They don't do biometrics yet, so there may not be referrable records for the denied application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayomide8990(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2019
bmkaevents:

Hopefully. Make sure you submit genuine documents. They don't do biometrics yet, so there may not be referrable records for the denied application.
Op,if I Submit genuine documents without biometrics can they Approve it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2019
Pls house how many months bank statement
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jolomik: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
But the news I'm hearing about this SA high commission in Abuja and lagos is so bad,I am planning to submit mine next month,my school starts January 2020 but with the rate at which visa is been denied and held for months is making me afraid.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Syinkus: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Are u of the visa if it is real?quote author=Ruthiegal post=80191389]I applied for a visitor visa in Abuja through an agent last week and my visa has been issued. [/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Syinkus: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Syinkus:
Are u sure of the visa if it is real?quote author=Ruthiegal post=80191389]I applied for a visitor visa in Abuja through an agent last week and my visa has been issued.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=Syinkus post=80192292][/quote]

That definitely sounds too good. Except the agent has a long leg
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sircreeden(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
@Ruthiegal

Will you stop giving false news here, how can you applied last week and visa issues? That's impossible even far back 2011 when we applied for visitor it's takes exactly 2weeks to be issued now it's 2019 it's not that easy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sircreeden:

Will you stop giving false news here, how can you applied last week and visa issues? That's impossible even far back 2011 when we applied for visitor it's takes exactly 2weeks to be issued now it's 2019 it's not that easy

I don't agree with you. Everybody has their own way and luck. When I applied for my study visa in 2016 it took 6 working days. Now it's taking forever. I also think the short term visas are on the better side than long terms.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ZubyDee: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sircreeden:

you don’t know her, but you’ve concluded she’s lying ? Back in 2012 the visa I got took a week and 2 days , while in 2015 the one I got for my wife took 3 days, and it’s all agent and in Lagos embassy.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geminita: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
At ruthiegal please, how much i dont care, i really need to be in SA FOR a life changing program

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.