Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1720963 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gabby227(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
Koval12:
Your Visa is ready. Congratulations. When did you submit your application? My sister that submitted her application on the 2nd of January, just received the same sms, that her passport is ready for collection

Wow congrats to her let's be hopeful then
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gabby227(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Koval12:
Your Visa is ready. Congratulations. When did you submit your application? My sister that submitted her application on the 2nd of January, just received the same sms, that her passport is ready for collection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Koval12(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
gabby227:

Wow congrats to her let's be hopeful then
Yeah. We are hopeful bro
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Koval12:

November

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
gabby227:

When did you apply?
November
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gabby227(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
padyt007:

November
Okay it's due

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
padyt007:
guys what does this mean !I received this sms some mins ago ! I paid for courier. . “Processed visa application ref no.SALA/xxxxx/xxxx/xx collected from The South African Visa Application Centre,Lagos AC.”

Hearty congratulations Boss. Really happy for you. We remain hopeful for the Visa. Abeg share your testimony soon. grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Koval12:

Another cool news. Congrats to her. We pray for positive feedback. wink
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Incandescent(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Eltappy:

Kindly write me the email addresses, my application is 11months and still nothing

11 months Is it relative permit?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hadassahnadra: 5:32am On Feb 04, 2020
Hello everyone, please i got my documents yesterday and a letter that says "there's no proof of relationship between you and the sponsor "
Though the agent that arranged the document decided to use his documents as that of d sponsor and he indicated that I'm his fiancee. Now,my question is, how do i appeal, because it was included in the letter that I should appeal within 10 working days.the agent said he would send the documents they require through courier. Please how is it done?am i supposed to submit by myself?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hadassahnadra: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Please, can i get replies?I'm so worried
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2020
hadassahnadra:
Hello everyone, please i got my documents yesterday and a letter that says "there's no proof of relationship between you and the sponsor "
Though the agent that arranged the document decided to use his documents as that of d sponsor and he indicated that I'm his fiancee. Now,my question is, how do i appeal, because it was included in the letter that I should appeal within 10 working days.the agent said he would send the documents they require through courier. Please how is it done?am i supposed to submit by myself?

Don't bother appealing. Reapply again and address the issues raised.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2020
hadassahnadra:

I'd suggest you reapply instead of appealing but this time, try to address the raised concerns, Also, Fiance - Fiancee relationships aren't legal so get a Visa based on that relationship may not be very straightforward. Who knows? The Agent might have 'numerous fiancees' he has sponsored for visa. smiley #JustThinking.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hadassahnadra: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Thanks alot
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hadassahnadra: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MsMo: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Hi Goodmorning
New user here ��
I followed this thread since last year to help with my applications. You guys are very helpful even the somehow questions help. I saw different peoples reason for denial and I tackled it in my application to make sure there’s no loophole
Submitted Dec 2nd, a consular called my office on Jan 31st to confirm if I work there and also asked to speak to me. Got a message to come pick my passport same day. Picked it yesterday and I was given 3 months.

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hadassahnadra: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Please, can I get replies �
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2020
hadassahnadra:
He said he's going to attach letters with court affidavit and send it through courier. Should I tell him not to bother? And while reapplying,where they asked if I've been denied Visa once,should I write yes?because i heard writing yes is an automatic denial

Court affidavit that you're his fiance and you're going to get married to him?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by SirKennie13(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2020
padyt007:
guys what does this mean !I received this sms some mins ago ! I paid for courier. . “Processed visa application ref no.SALA/xxxxx/xxxx/xx collected from The South African Visa Application Centre,Lagos AC.”

Congratulations brother, Be very hopeful and please share your testimony. I submitted on Dec 9th and yet no news yet but am very hopeful.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2020
MsMo:
Hi Goodmorning
New user here ��
I followed this thread since last year to help with my applications. You guys are very helpful even the somehow questions help. I saw different peoples reason for denial and I tackled it in my application to make sure there’s no loophole
Submitted Dec 2nd, a consular called my office on Jan 31st to confirm if I work there and also asked to speak to me. Got a message to come pick my passport same day. Picked it yesterday and I was given 3 months.

Congratulations Sir. We are glad the forum has been of help.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hadassahnadra: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Juwohn:

Court affidavit that you're his fiance and you're going to get married to him?
Yes,that was what he said
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Puwakwe001: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Pls house what does this mean house help me Visa application, tracking ID No. SALA/****/***/** has been forwarded to the South Africa Visa Application Centre on 2020-02-04 04:43:20 PM GMT Standard Time.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tataiwo09(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Puwakwe001:
Pls house what does this mean house help me Visa application, tracking ID No. SALA/****/***/** has been forwarded to the South Africa Visa Application Centre on 2020-02-04 04:43:20 PM GMT Standard Time.

Congratulations!

Visa ready
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gabby227(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Puwakwe001:

Pls when did you apply and the state?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Puwakwe001: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
November 28 and I got a message from them not long
gabby227:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Puwakwe001: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lagos embassy
gabby227:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gabby227(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Puwakwe001:
November 28 and I got a message from them not long

Okay nice. I pray the outcome is favourable
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Puwakwe001: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Amen � � � � �
gabby227:

Okay nice. I pray the outcome is favourable
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
080bjaked:

Hearty congratulations Boss. Really happy for you. We remain hopeful for the Visa. Abeg share your testimony soon. grin

Granted

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gabby227(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
padyt007:

Granted

Wow, congrats best wishes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
padyt007:

Granted

grin Congrats. Time to pop Coke. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.