Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1708172 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fazbuk(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Adezeal1:
I'll advice you appeal this decision, you supposed be graded as NQF level8.
Last year when I got my decision, I was evaluated as NQF level 7( pre-2009),but I appealed as my proposed supervisor insisted I needed to have NQF level8, which was later corrected and they even apologized for inconveniences they caused.

Most 5years courses (at least science courses I know of)
Should be evaluated as NQF level 8.

Well, I later messaged them and I was told its because my qualification is a B. Tech which is not in their new system. That's why they used the old system to do the evaluation.

Can yoh please help me drop your contact

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Evidenx(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
anastasius:

You can't make this blanket statement if you haven't studied in both schools.
What I know is, a nursing graduate from SA would have to do some conversion courses before being allowed to register for licencing exams in USA. Graduates from Nigeria and Ghana go straight for the exams without conversion courses.
and you think its because their standard of education is low thats why they do that? Oga u dont know anything. I will leave u to find out why they allow them do conversion of courses first from south africa and why they allow nigeria and ghana go straight. Dont just talk because u feel you have alittle info.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Evidenx:
and you think its because their standard of education is low thats why they do that? Oga u dont know anything. I will leave u to find out why they allow them do conversion of courses first from south africa and why they allow nigeria and ghana go straight. Dont just talk because u feel you have alittle info.
Typical of nigerians. Always resort to insult. Why won't they kill you people in SA with this attitude??

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Evidenx(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
anastasius:

Typical of nigerians. Always resort to insult. Why won't they kill you people in SA with this attitude??
i didnt insult you,i only made you to know that u dont really know what u are saying.
As for the death issue,back to sender!!!!

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Joohan: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
hammed71:
God bless you guys, anybody encouraging you to use visit visa to japa to any country is not your friend. find a legal means to travel, work and safe for it, then execute your plan.it does not matter how long it takes you to get to your dream destination as long as its not a visit visa. Going legally gives you peace of mind

Boss, I mentioned you at Ireland thread. Can I discuss something with you?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Adezeal1:
I'll advice you appeal this decision, you supposed be graded as NQF level8.
Last year when I got my decision, I was evaluated as NQF level 7( pre-2009),but I appealed as my proposed supervisor insisted I needed to have NQF level8, which was later corrected and they even apologized for inconveniences they caused.

Most 5years courses (at least science courses I know of)
Should be evaluated as NQF level 8.

I need to appeal...
Kindly assist on the steps.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Evidenx:
i didnt insult you,i only made you to know that u dont really know what u are saying.
As for the death issue,back to sender!!!!
Smh. You need attitudinal change

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayomide8990(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please When will South Africa open borders and resume international flights.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tataiwo09(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2020
ayomide8990:
Please When will South Africa open borders and resume international flights.

This week

They are entering level 1 lockdown this week hopefully. The president is set to address the public tomorrow or Wednesday.

Meanwhile, international travel (excluding tourism) is part of level 1 lockdown
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayomide8990(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2020
tataiwo09:

This week
thanks Boss.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2020
tataiwo09:

This week

Source?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Geenosko:

Source?

Faith.com grin

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
080bjaked:

Faith.com grin

Why are you like this na? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emmy4Gold: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2020
Good morning my people, please I would like to know what step I am to take. My three months visitor's visa was approved on the 25th of February, 2020. Due to Corona virus Pandemic restrictions and lockdown, I was unable to embark on my proposed visit. What would you advice me to do.

1. Am I eligible for a visa extension
If yes, should I go to South Africa embassy or Vfs application centre.
2. Would I have to reapply for a fresh visit visa.

Thank you in anticipation for your support and advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Injoy89: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good Day, Everyone.
Can I convert Visitors Visa to Relative Visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
tataiwo09:

This week

They are entering level 1 lockdown this week hopefully. The president is set to address the public tomorrow or Wednesday.

Meanwhile, international travel (excluding tourism) is part of level 1 lockdown

https://www.news24.com/news24/southafrica/news/breaking-ramaphosa-to-announce-limited-international-travel-level-1-sources-20200916

I think it's about to happen.

See live broadcast link below if interested.

https://www.2oceansvibe.com/2020/09/16/watch-live-president-ramaphosa-addresses-the-nation-video-6/
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sosmoney: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
South Africa president set to open border for travelers in and out of SA on 1st of Oct

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
emmy4Gold:
Good morning my people, please I would like to know what step I am to take. My three months visitor's visa was approved on the 25th of February, 2020. Due to Corona virus Pandemic restrictions and lockdown, I was unable to embark on my proposed visit. What would you advice me to do.

1. Am I eligible for a visa extension
If yes, should I go to South Africa embassy or Vfs application centre.
2. Would I have to reapply for a fresh visit visa.

Thank you in anticipation for your support and advice

Yes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sosmoney: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Note

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
sosmoney:
Note

No stringent like naija where immigration will hold your passport for two weeks angry
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nynah(f): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello house, please I'm new here. I don't even know if I'm posting in the right section but I want to inquire about a 4 days visa to SA for honeymoon. Please what's the procedure.

Thanks, will be waiting for an urgent response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 9africa: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
nynah:
Hello house, please I'm new here. I don't even know if I'm posting in the right section but I want to inquire about a 4 days visa to SA for honeymoon. Please what's the procedure.

Thanks, will be waiting for an urgent response

Just apply for a visitors visa

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tataiwo09(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
South Africa High Commission will open for all visa application categories starting from tomorrow Wednesday and Monday. Time is 8am - 2pm. Oh Come all yea lovers of Cape Town, Jobourg, Pretoria, Sandton etc.

South Africa Airline will resume operations 1st of October✈️✈️✈️

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tataiwo09(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2020
Saw this

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2020
please do someone need an appointment or just walk in pls someone should update up us thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good morning house, please i would love for apply for msc in nursing in any south Africa university,has anyone applied for such here?
Please i need help
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nynah(f): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
ok. thank you
9africa:

Just apply for a visitors visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justt: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone here have accommodation for rent in SA, around University of Pretoria? Kindly contact me through email:

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
pls someone should tell us

pufframmy:
please do someone need an appointment or just walk in pls someone should update up us thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Qhan: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hi All,

Please i need to pay R224.00 to POSTNET S.A's account number so they can pickup my evaluation certificate from SAQA and courier it to me. I have reached out to Postnet, but they do not accept online payment.

Any idea how I can send/transfer the money to their bank account and send them proof of payment?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Js22621: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Js22621: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Where are you ?
Qhan:
Hi All,

Please i need to pay R224.00 to POSTNET S.A's account number so they can pickup my evaluation certificate from SAQA and courier it to me. I have reached out to Postnet, but they do not accept online payment.

Any idea how I can send/transfer the money to their bank account and send them proof of payment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (912) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.