Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1726801 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by krumking(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2021
I submitted the normal documents required which includes the Application form, My Admission letter, Letter of undertaking from my school, One year Medical cover, 3 Months bank statements with letter of reference from the bank, My sponsor's (Dad) letter of undertaking, My sponsor identification document, Flight Reservation, Hotel Booking, yellow fever card, police report, coloured copies of data page Introduction Letter
pufframmy:
can you share document submitted for others to learn
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by krumking(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2021
Thank you, University of Cape Town, VFS Lagos, Yeah, I emailed Veronica Loving (found her email on this thread)
Tifebabe123:

Congratulations Krumking. What university would you be attending. Was your application submitted at vfs Lagos? And what were the steps you took while you were waiting for a response please? Any emails etc
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2021
krumking:
Thank you, University of Cape Town, VFS Lagos, Yeah, I emailed Veronica Loving (found her email on this thread)
Please can you assist me bring police report ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2021
krumking:
Please can you assist me to bring police report ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tifebabe123: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
krumking:

Oh that’s nice I have that email address as well, did you get a reply? Was it helpful?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LOquence: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2021
Study Permit Granted grin
Applied 10 Dec 2020
Passport collected 3rd march 2021
I have been a silent follower of this thread. Thanks to everyone here for the info.. You guys rock.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tifebabe123: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2021
LOquence:
Applied 10 Dec 2020
I have been a silent follower of this thread. Thanks to everyone here for the info.. You guys rock.

Congratulations!!! If you don’t mind me asking, what university? And also what were the things you did while waiting?
I hope that January applicants would be attended to next. I applied 4th of January.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LOquence: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2021
Tifebabe123:

Congratulations!!! If you don’t mind me asking, what university? And also what were the things you did while waiting?
I hope that January applicants would be attended to next. I applied 4th of January.
UCT.. Submitted in lagos..

I was patient at the beginning, but when a guy I saw here said he wrote Veronica loving, I did the same and that's all..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2021
CONGRATULATION kindly drop your timeline
LOquence:
Applied 10 Dec 2020

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LOquence: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2021
pufframmy:
CONGRATULATION kindly drop your timeline
what do you mean by timeline? I don't understand.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Does anyone need Rands? I want to sell some in exchange for naira.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
DOCUMENT Submitted you already sai the timeline date submitted and date approved
LOquence:
what do you mean by timeline? I don't understand.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LOquence: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
pufframmy:
DOCUMENT Submitted you already sai the timeline date submitted and date approved
submitted the normal documents required which includes the Application form, My Admission letter, Letter of undertaking from my school, One year Medical cover, 3 Months bank statements with letter of reference from the bank, My sponsor's (me and a close friends) mine was a little short of a million while my close friends was 1mill + with good inflow and outflow..
letter of undertaking, My sponsor identification document, Flight Reservation, Hotel Booking, yellow fever card, police report, coloured copies of data page Introduction Letter..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by laeffizy(f): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
At what rate please?
080bjaked:
Does anyone need Rands? I want to sell some in exchange for naira.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
laeffizy:
At what rate please?
28-29. What is okay for you ma?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
study visas are now been granted .Two of my friends here received their study visas

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
laeffizy:
At what rate please?
30NGN per rand
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Good morning. Please I need someone to help me bring over my smart watch charging cord from Nigeria to South Africa. I forgot it at home when I left Nigeria a week ago. It is less than 0.1 kg in weight and I will arrange how you will receive it in Nigeria and also how I will get it once you are in South Africa. Thanks a lot as a look forward to your kind assistance. Picture attached.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by juniflex90: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
@LOquence how did you get your Medical cover for a year?
and what about your medical and radiological reports?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LOquence: 6:12am On Mar 07, 2021
juniflex90:
@LOquence how did you get your Medical cover for a year?
and what about your medical and radiological reports?
for medical and radiological reports, it was gotten from a govt hospital. Walk into any govt hosp or recognize radiological center with the form, tell them you want to do a medical/radiological examination and give them the form. They will perform xrays and fill in the forms.
Medical cover for a year is from momentum, you pay through your card, or through a reliable person living in sa, select student plan.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by juniflex90: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2021
@LOquence, thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LOquence: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2021
juniflex90:
@LOquence, thank you
uw
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tifebabe123: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
LOquence:
uw

Hello @LOquence , if you wrote Veronica loving, did you get any response. And part of the documents you submitted was it proof of accommodation or hotel booking. If hotel, how long was the booking for please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tifebabe123: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Please any one else with a positive news from SA visa application?
Or anyone that applied in the early weeks of January in Lagos with any news?
It’s been 10 weeks since I applied and school has resumed since 3 weeks, I’m on the verge of loosing my accommodation already paid for in full for the year.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by paulachuks2: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2021
collinsfbi:

Better!

Gbamm over and out

Hii @collinsfbi pls help. I applied for South African tourist visa and got it. I got a 3 months multiple entry visa. I intended to stay for 7days as I stated in my application letter, but now i will like to spend more time in SA cause of work holiday. I will like to spend more time within the 3months visa issued me. Please is there a legal way I can do this and not have issues when next I'm applying/extending.

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2021
paulachuks2:

Hii @collinsfbi pls help. I applied for South African tourist visa and got it. I got a 3 months multiple entry visa. I intended to stay for 7days as I stated in my application letter, but now i will like to spend more time in SA cause of work holiday. I will like to spend more time within the 3months visa issued me. Please is there a legal way I can do this and not have issues when next I'm applying/extending.

Thank you

Your accommodation and return ticket has to reflect the intended period you want to stay because that's what the immigration officer at the PoE may most likely use to determine for how long he will stamp you in for.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LOquence: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2021
Tifebabe123:

Hello @LOquence , if you wrote Veronica loving, did you get any response. And part of the documents you submitted was it proof of accommodation or hotel booking. If hotel, how long was the booking for please?
no response was gotten from Veronica.. I used hotel booking close to my school. 3days bookinh
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sirrotex: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2021
Your visa would state the maximum number of days you can stay per visit
paulachuks2:

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2021
you stay days in SA already on your visa check the day that was put on your visa that is the day the Immigration offie will give u to use in the comuntry but have been hear about people who extend it after then enter the country, but i dont know if that still work again o
let other too advise u
paulachuks2:

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LOquence: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2021
Please for any uct prospective student, abeg tag me along regarding accommodation. I will most grateful if anyone can help me out.. Thanks in advance..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Restricted: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
larrywax:
Book the ticket with a return date. Once she arrives, call the airline to keep the ticket open.

Hello guys. I have 2 quick questions.

1. Is flight booking through wakanow.com valid for submission
2. Is hotel booking through www.booking.com still valid for submission. If not, what is/are the best hotels to book directly around Randburg/Joburg.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tifebabe123: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
bukundy:
People who applied in January are being attended to while some of us who applied in December are yet to hear from them.....I really don't understand them again..

Hello, please when in December did you apply. And was it In Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Marshall6 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.