Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1726460 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiremystic:
You can actually renew anytime, I did mine with 8 months validity.

You renew at the Nigerian consulate at Johannesburg, but first make payment at OIS service at Rosebank, then they give you a date for capturing. It's a long and tedious process, so if you have someone to help do it in Nigeria, it's better.

Processing time depends on the availability of booklet. Though, there are agents here who helps to fast track things with extra payment.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Thanks for your response, I hope the old one will not be cancelled even with valid visa on it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2021
Ok... I'll pm you straight away
Tifebabe123:

Hello, doing my postgrad at wits currently.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2021
ayodeleajayi220:
Thanks for your response, I hope the old one will not be cancelled even with valid visa on it

No it won't. I have a passport due to expire in July with a valid visa on it. Last year when I renewed my passport to the new 10year passport and still used my visa on the old one
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oridon43: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2021
I need rand, kindly DM me so that we can talk about it.

quote author=nwauwa post=100662327]Who will give me naira and take rands? Bank transfer for both transactions, needed urgently .
And what naira would you give for 3900rands?[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by duxkyd(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2021
oridon43:
I need rand, kindly DM me so that we can talk about it.
quote author=nwauwa post=100662327]Who will give me naira and take rands? Bank transfer for both transactions, needed urgently .
And what naira would you give for 3900rands?

Has anyone for Study visa that submitted in February heard any news ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
080bjaked:

No it won't. I have a passport due to expire in July with a valid visa on it. Last year when I renewed my passport to the new 10year passport and still used my visa on the old one

Please if you don't mind can I private chat you because I'm getting contrary info from Naija. My mail is hayor22@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
ayodeleajayi220:

Please if you don't mind can I private chat you because I'm getting contrary info from Naija. My mail is hayor22@yahoo.com. Thanks

I had similar experience. Your old passport is still useable. That's a sure fact.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Rilarf: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hi, is there anyone who needs Rands, and would give me naira in exchange (NB: if you need to make payments in SA, or you have a South African bank account).
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oridon43: 1:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Yes in need Rand, currently in SA.

Rilarf:
Hi, is there anyone who needs Rands, and would give me naira in exchange (NB: if you need to make payments in SA, or you have a South African bank account).

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello House. I want to submit at Abuja Now. Can i walk In without scheduling an Appointment for Visit Visa? If Yes, How much Would I pay for visa fee plus carrier. Please I need the Estimate ASAP. Thank You In Advance
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Rilarf:

What's the rate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ceesnation: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Please I have been waiting for my SAQA evaluation report for while now. Does SAQA send results via mail or courier.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hello House. I want to submit at Abuja Now. Can i walk In without scheduling an Appointment for Visit Visa? If Yes, How much Would I pay for visa fee plus carrier. Please I need the Estimate ASAP. Thank You In Advance
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rands available for sale @30NGN per Rand. Interested persons can DM me.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hello house, please who is online?
I’m currently inside VFS and i was told to sign an “incomplete waiver form” because my host’s marriage certificate was certified in SOUTH africa instead of SA, what do you advise i do?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercydecy:
I’m currently inside VFS and i was told to sign an “incomplete waiver form” because my host’s marriage certificate was certified in SOUTH africa instead of SA, what do you advise i do?
PLEASE, IT IS URGENT!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercydecy:

Must you submit today? If not, please don't sign it.

Legalize the document in Nigeria (if the marriage was done in Nig.), it should not take more than 3day or so to complete.

But if you feel compelled to sign today, then yes you may.

All da best

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by funshobabs(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
I don't like the faces of those guys when they tell you to sign that form oh. It looks as if visas will be rejected if you do. Just go back home and do what's necessary.
Mercydecy:

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
They actually do not have a direct say in making the DHA approve of decline applications but it's best to ensure we dont give the immigration officer any flimsy excuse to decline an otherwise flawless application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
KazikageSama:

Must you submit today? If not, please don't sign it.

Legalize the document in Nigeria (if the marriage was done in Nig.), it should not take more than 3day or so to complete.

But if you feel compelled to sign today, then yes you may.

All da best
my host said he only included the certificate to buttress the fact that I’m coming for his wedding anniversary.
And he is not in Nigeria, so there’s no how we can certify it. Also he said it’s not in the checklist so it’s not compulsory
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
funshobabs:
I don't like the faces of those guys when they tell you to sign that form oh. It looks as if visas will be rejected if you do. Just go back home and do what's necessary.
im telling you, you need to see the way he was shaking his head and two people were laughing o

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercydecy:
my host said he only included the certificate to buttress the fact that I’m coming for his wedding anniversary.
And he is not in Nigeria, so there’s no how we can certify it. Also he said it’s not in the checklist so it’s not compulsory

If it's just to buttress the application, then the more reason you should not sign the form.

But hold on, is VFS saying that a document certified in SA is not tenderable to the SA high commission anywhere in the world? Cos that's ironic and laughable to say the least.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Goodafternoon house please i would like to apply for a relative visa with my son since i was denied visitors visa last monthdue to insufficient funds to sustain the trip

Please how long will it take,
And what are the document i need to submit
Thanks so much as u help me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
I didn’t bother submitting, please how do I go about certification of marriage certificate?
Since the high court is on strike, can we use lawyer’s notary stamp?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
KazikageSama:

If it's just to buttress the application, then the more reason you should not sign the form.

But hold on, is VFS saying that a document certified in SA is not tenderable to the SA high commission anywhere in the world? Cos that's ironic and laughable to say the least.
no, they said since the wedding was done in Nigeria, the certification should be done in Nigeria
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercydecy:
no, they said since the wedding was done in Nigeria, the certification should be done in Nigeria

Please confirm the exact requirement? Were you to notarize the document or legalize it? You need to be exact please.

If it is notarization, you can do it in high court of with a lawyer. If it is legalization, Abuja straight....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercydecy:
I didn’t bother submitting, please how do I go about certification of marriage certificate?
Since the high court is on strike, can we use lawyer’s notary stamp?
PLEASE, your response would be of help fam
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
KazikageSama:

Please confirm the exact requirement? Were you to notarize the document or legalize it? You need to be exact please.

If it is notarization, you can do it in high court of with a lawyer. If it is legalization, Abuja straight....

Ah! They just said the certification is supposed to be from Nigeria and not south africa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercydecy:

Ah! They just said the certification is supposed to be from Nigeria and not south africa

When I submitted mine, it was legalization (of my own marriage certificate) that was requested but your case and application is different. I want to believe that notarization will serve the purpose.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
KazikageSama:

When I submitted mine, it was legalization (of my own marriage certificate) that was requested but your case and application is different. I want to believe that notarization will serve the purpose.
Okay, thanks for the response

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.