Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1726491 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shineforth: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Am in need of Rands, please kindly contact me if you got

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Venquire: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blurpy:
Yes, if you have it. You don't need to apply for visa while coming to SA

I mean can you travel to other countries from SA using the permit without a passport?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
No o.. only when coming to SA
Venquire:

I mean can you travel to other countries from SA using the permit without a passport?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zarahmum: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hello my lovely people, please i submitted to South Africa embassy last two weeks with an invitation letter and all necessary documents but my sister that invited me said if I can get there phone /email contact so that she can contact them.. Please i will be grateful if I can get any contact of SA Lagos embassy so that she can message or call them.. Thank you in advance
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
thompson4real:
I want to go submit my application at Abuja for Visit Visa. Is it a must i book my application online.

If yes, how much is the booking fee and how much will i pay when i get to vfs

And if i didn't book online, how much would i pay as well.

I need to get clarified on this please. It's very important that i know asap. Thank you

Please I Need A Reply To This
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2021
How much is renewal of passport in SA and what are the steps to follow. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Go to Nigerian Consulate office in Johannesburg.
It's quite pricey now. There were protests of recent due to its price increase
ayodeleajayi220:
How much is renewal of passport in SA and what are the steps to follow. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tepes: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders. Please I want to know the documents/visa requirements I need to travel to SA through employment. I've never travelled out before though I have a passport. Your opinions are welcome. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
What's your field/ profession?
tepes:
Good afternoon nairalanders. Please I want to know the documents/visa requirements I need to travel to SA through employment. I've never travelled out before though I have a passport. Your opinions are welcome. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tepes: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Blurpy:
What's your field/ profession?
I'm an accountant though I'm a skilled fx trader. The said employment is coming through my friend. He runs an fx community and he wants me to work with him
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
I want to go submit my application at Abuja for Visit Visa. Is it a must i book my application online.

I need to get clarified on this please. It's very important that i know asap. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abuja is walk in except things have changed due to lesser crowd than lagos which does by appointment. You should check vfs south Africa website online first. It's online!
thompson4real:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hmmmm.... this kind matter sha. Well, your friend should guide you since he'll be the one to write you invitation letter
tepes:

I'm an accountant though I'm a skilled fx trader. The said employment is coming through my friend. He runs an fx community and he wants me to work with him
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zarahmum: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Zarahmum:
Hello my lovely people, please i submitted to South Africa embassy last two weeks with an invitation letter and all necessary documents but my sister that invited me said if I can get there phone /email contact so that she can contact them.. Please i will be grateful if I can get any contact of SA Lagos embassy so that she can message or call them.. Thank you in advance

Please i will be grateful if anyone can help me with this
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 2:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by IsinJoe: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
please what does schooling or leaving in Kwa zulu natal feels like? UKZN
lymelyte:
you are not yet ready to upgrade. Stay in ur comfort zone just because someone narrated his experience.What of millions of people that have had awesome and beautiful experience upon arrival and beyond like myself and others?
Like I reiterated earlier, be conscious of your environment regardless of wherever you are.. Nowhere is 100% safe.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
IsinJoe:
please what does schooling or leaving in Kwa zulu natal feels like? UKZN
I can only tell u about Capetown..I don't know much about living and schooling in kwa Zulu natal.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by IsinJoe: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
ok, thanks,
i would like to also add that even as a Nigerian, I'm quite fluent in the Zulu language, do you think that could be an added advantage for me there in terms of blending and finding my way there?
lymelyte:
I can only tell u about Capetown..I don't know much about living and schooling in kwa Zulu natal.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by icecool12(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please house, who has paid for SAQA here and how much did you pay?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please guys. Am urgently in need of 1500 rands. About 45000 naira to pay a debt thats on my neck, its a matter of everything.

Please if you can help kindly reply me here. As i dont recieve the nairaland email.

Please, i base in Sa. My case is a long story. But just know life happened to me.
Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
icecool12:
Please house, who has paid for SAQA here and how much did you pay?

Thanks
. About R2244 for one document (masters or bsc). OND+HND will be around R2800

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
thompson4real:

Please I Need A Reply To This
Check the embassy website for accurate visa fees
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fernandez8(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Don1985:
never been rejected based on adverse record but you understand what it means... Yes I did residential permit before applying for the SA visa... Well I don't know about your last question since I have told you that after I got rejected in Nigeria then got it in Ghana so .

Hello;
@Don1985
Is it possible for me to apply for a South African visa from Ghana without a Ghanaian resident permit. I met a friend who told me that it is possible to get the visa from Ghana. I have a Nigerian passport.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fernandez8(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Don1985:
never been rejected based on adverse record but you understand what it means... Yes I did residential permit before applying for the SA visa... Well I don't know about your last question since I have told you that after I got rejected in Nigeria then got it in Ghana so .
@Don1985
Can I private chat you regarding this Ghana route to SA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
fernandez8:

Hello;
@Don1985
Is it possible for me to apply for a South African visa from Ghana without a Ghanaian resident permit. I met a friend who told me that it is possible to get the visa from Ghana. I have a Nigerian passport.

Visa applications for all countries are only allowed in any country in which you're legally resident (temporary residence).

Exception where you are allowed to apply as a tourist or visitor is the instance where the destination country has no chancery in your country of residence, and directs you to submit your application at the nearest chancery to your country of residence.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=fernandez8 post=102412705]

Hello;
@Don1985
Is it possible for me to apply for a South African visa from Ghana without a Ghanaian resident permit. I met a friend who told me that it is possible to get the visa from Ghana. I have a Nigerian passport.[/quote) Be wise my brother,you can never applied for a visa application in a foreign land without having their permit or the country passport,it's either you apply in your country or apply in a foreign land with either work , student or residential permit .. That your friend should show you anyone that ever took that steps which can't be possible

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
fernandez8:

Hello;
@Don1985
my brother,Ghana is not your country... You must have their either student or work or residential permit before you can be able to apply for any visa application otherwise you will have to go back to Nigeria and apply as a Nigerian which you don't need any permit but just you green Pali.... Don't let someone deceive you...you can even ask your friend to show you whoever that has done such... Be wise bro don't let someone chop your money

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
fernandez8:

@Don1985
Can I private chat you regarding this Ghana route to SA
yes...sure
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by icecool12(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2021
samtol4:
. About R2244 for one document (masters or bsc). OND+HND will be around R2800

Wow! That’s expensive o!

Many thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
SA is very cold now for visitors except you are used to temperatures as low as 2 degree and below

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Heard it's snowing in Capetown grin
infofta:
SA is very cold now for visitors except you are used to temperatures as low as 2 degree and below

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.