Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1727056 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Blurpy:
Heard it's snowing in Capetown grin

Also in KZN
Last time it was cold like this was in 2014
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demmysoft: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please, is Covid 19 test required to SA, if yes someone should recommend where l can do the test at a very fair price.

Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Timtim8989(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fruit4me:
but how can I have travel history when all countries refused to grant me visa? I have multiple registered businesses which I have used for application, I hv used my former place of work (construction company) yet no way. I have tried all means. Uk agents almost emptied me because of travel, I have tried Europe too, Canada in fact I’m tired. I have prayed and fasted too grin lol

My advice is to try UAE resident permit route 2years visa , then you can begin to apply for other countries.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kizonero(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Timtim8989:

My advice is to try UAE resident permit route 2years visa , then you can begin to apply for other countries.

Really?
How can one go about it. Is UAE resident permit the same thing with Emirate card of a thing.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Timtim8989(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
kizonero:

Really?
How can one go about it. Is UAE resident permit the same thing with Emirate card of a thing.

Exactly , the resident permit makes you a temporary resident for 2 years and you can use that to do some visiting to other countries, do rental and business, set up bank accounts etc. Majority use here as a link to go to other country.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kizonero(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Timtim8989:

Exactly , the resident permit makes you a temporary resident for 2 years and you can use that to do some visiting to other countries, do rental and business, set up bank accounts etc. Majority use here as a link to go to other country.

Is it possible for one to process the UAE resident permit here in Nigeria or one must travel to Dubai to get it

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by madejibo: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good Afternoon guys, I was on this thread some years back, I left after a while but I am glad that this thread have grown.
Then I used to proffer solutions to people's visas enquiries for free, a few contacted me privately, which I helped. I am a PR holder of South Africa with an ID since 2015, I qualify for a citizenship now, but since 2016, I have been in and out of South Africa, in fact the whole of 2020, I didn't enter SA. I have investment in SA, been there twice this year already in 2021, would be going there later this year to reside for a while and apply for my citizenship and with the way Nigeria is going, it is about time to take my South African citizenship more seriously.
So hit me up with any questions, I would help

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please � fellow nairalander's how long or time, do I have to stay after I get refusal, before I re-submit ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
madejibo:
Good Afternoon guys, I was on this thread some years back, I left after a while but I am glad that this thread have grown.
Then I used to proffer solutions to people's visas enquiries for free, a few contacted me privately, which I helped. I am a PR holder of South Africa with an ID since 2015, I qualify for a citizenship now, but since 2016, I have been in and out of South Africa, in fact the whole of 2020, I didn't enter SA. I have investment in SA, been there twice this year already in 2021, would be going there later this year to reside for a while and apply for my citizenship and with the way Nigeria is going, it is about time to take my South African citizenship more seriously.

How long do I have to stay after a refusal of south African visa to resubmit or try again ? Please help out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by madejibo: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
whitemonies:

How long do I have to stay after a refusal of south African visa to resubmit or try again ? Please help out

Yòu can apply immediately as long as you have corrected the reason or reasons for denial.
What were the reasons?
What type of visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
demmysoft:
Please, is Covid 19 test required to SA, if yes someone should recommend where l can do the test at a very fair price.

Thank you.
. Yes it is
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by madejibo: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hey, some people are sending me private messages but unfortunately when I respond I get a Mailer-Daemon response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Timtim8989(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
kizonero:

Is it possible for one to process the UAE resident permit here in Nigeria or one must travel to Dubai to get it

Now it just opened some weeks ago, the processing is not completely finished from Nigeria because medicals and biometrics are done only here in the UAE. But an entry permit is given, which enable you to use a 1way ticket unlike visits that requires 2ways.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
NICE TO have someone like you can you tell us how easy to get their PR?
madejibo:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by madejibo: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
pufframmy:
NICE TO have someone like you can you tell us how easy to get their PR?

It is a long process but very doable.
The most straightforward way is using the critical skills visa.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
madejibo:

Yòu can apply immediately as long as you have corrected the reason or reasons for denial.
What were the reasons?
What type of visa?

The account statement not cleared/faded, Please i need attention , please i need private attention here is my email: gaiuscollins@gmail.com
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 4:04am On Jun 08, 2021
madejibo:

Welcome back to the thread! �

Quick heads up:

Apparently, an applicant for naturalization is required to not have been away from the republic for more than 90 days in each of the 5 years preceding application date.
In addition, proof of permanent residence is part of the required docs for applying for naturalization. DHA only accept naturalization applications when a proof of permanent residence has been attached to the application. Processing times for proof of permanent residence via VFS has been reported as 12+ months.
Unfortunately, applications for proof of permanent residence are currently not being accepted at VFS, as DHA has indefinitely suspended all new permanent residence related applications since March 2020.

Kindly check resources to confirm any further requirements to consider in your plans.

Regards.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by madejibo: 6:15am On Jun 08, 2021
I know about the 90 days thingy but I can't discuss the solution here on Nairaland
As per the proof of permanent residence, I had it with my PR and it was a requirement for my ID, I doubt if the process has changed

Omix2:

Welcome back to the thread! �

Quick heads up:

Apparently, an applicant for naturalization is required to not have been away from the republic for more than 90 days in each of the 5 years preceding application date.
In addition, proof of permanent residence is part of the required docs for applying for naturalization. DHA only accept naturalization applications when a proof of permanent residence has been attached to the application. Processing times for proof of permanent residence via VFS has been reported as 12+ months.
Unfortunately, applications for proof of permanent residence are currently not being accepted at VFS, as DHA has indefinitely suspended all new permanent residence related applications since March 2020.

Kindly check resources to confirm any further requirements to consider in your plans.

Regards.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Fruit4me: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Timtim8989:

oh thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2021
madejibo:
I know about the 90 days thingy but I can't discuss the solution here on Nairaland
As per the proof of permanent residence, I had it with my PR and it was a requirement for my ID, I doubt if the process has changed

I'd like to know, if you don't mind sharing via private message.

The copy attached to the permanent residence permit served its purpose - "verification for ID purpose". Applicants have been strictly requested at the citizenship/naturalization desk to provide proof of permanent residence obtained after becoming eligible for naturalization
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by madejibo: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Omix2:

I'd like to know, if you don't mind sharing via private message.

The copy attached to the permanent residence permit served its purpose - "verification for ID purpose". Applicants have been strictly requested at the citizenship/naturalization desk to provide proof of permanent residence obtained after becoming eligible for naturalization

Looking at it now, I see your point, but then this would easily be lifted as soon as COVID19 restrictions are lifted, not a problem at all

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tbaby3(f): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
Have you been given now? how long before they sent your passport back?
odugbemiopeyemi:
Please I applied for a visiting visa to South Africa since January 7 till now I didn't hear any thing from them, Please is anyone gotten he or her visa recently? How long does it take for visitors visa to South Africa this time around?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tbaby3(f): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Is it possible to convert to crirical skills visa from inside SA?
madejibo:

It is a long process but very doable.
The most straightforward way is using the critical skills visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by limosodiq(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2021
tbaby3:
Have you been given now? how long before they sent your passport back?
He posted on the second day that he has been granted three months multiple visa after two months and three days.
I wonder why d process takes this long
Submitted march 11 and yet to get a response
I'm confused
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by madejibo: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2021
tbaby3:
Is it possible to convert to crirical skills visa from inside SA?

Depends on the kind of visa you currently hold
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tbaby3(f): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2021
if the person holds a visiting visa, can he initiate the process for critical skills visa or academic visa immediately he enters SA?
madejibo:

Depends on the kind of visa you currently hold
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by madejibo: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2021
tbaby3:
if the person holds a visiting visa, can he initiate the process for critical skills visa or academic visa immediately he enters SA?
No, you can't convert a visitor's visa to any other kind of visa within SA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
tbaby3:
if the person holds a visiting visa, can he initiate the process for a critical skills visa or academic visa immediately after he enters SA?
It is better you apply for critical skill visa from Nigeria or apply for a study visa from Nigeria .once you come with a visitor visa, you are expected to go back to your home country, though you may apply for an extension but not change of status.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Soraco57(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Evening, please where can I get hotel and flight reservations for 2 days , how can I go about it , thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fernandez8(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Don1985:
yes...sure

@ Don1985.
Been trying to send you messages but not going through.
Can you email me at: fernandez48real@gmail.com

I want to ask you something important.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.