Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1723409 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 4:41am On Sep 17, 2021
I still stand on my words that I said some months ago that people should forget about SA and pour your energy on other countries.

They don't want Nigerians coming in but they can't come out openly to say it, so this is the indirect way of saying it so as to discourage people from applying.

I could remember what the immigration officer who stamped me in March at OR Tambo airport said about Nigerians, he didn't know I was invited by a diplomat in the embassy, I would have reported him but I just let it slide.

There's a cold war between south Africans and Nigerians , they remain hostile to us for now.
I still advise we save the stress for another country. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toks7: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Additivesupplie:

Like seriously

Can you states all the documents you submitted?

Oga justwise and the rest guru will be able to say something
. I submitted all documents required for visit, my host invitation letter, utility Bill, ID, house address, also every other details needed from me every single thing and even beyond. I went the extra mile in submitting supporting documents from the hospital bills from my previous stay in 2017 on the medical visa payments receipts, my current house address and documents backing the ownership to me, I submitted past travel history. I don’t even want to start thinking about it this morning because I will just start getting angry again.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toks7: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Nikky1759:
i am telling you . The consular like you is really piss, i was so annoyed because all my documents were neatly arranged and complete.

Same bank statement i submitted the first time that was tagged as insuffucient fund to sustain the trip is the same one they told me unclear and unverifiable and now forged?
SA visa is really becoming something.
Those people know what they are doing, they are purposely refusing people just to discourage us, I don’t blame them our people have really painted us black in SA. Most people over stay their visa all in the name of greener pasture and they end up stranded in another man’s country while dealing in drugs and illicit cyber crimes and what not!! The SA govt knows what it’s doing with this unprecedented refusals. They don’t want anymore Nigerians. The once overstaying years there are giving them enough problems. What hurts most is my statement from the first application from April 28th to July 28th that’s 3months and yet they said it was not up to 3months and refused. A blatant lie by the consular, Second application again another lie Host ID unclear the same Host ID that was printed and submitted the first time the exact way my doctor friend gave me, they didn’t say anything about host ID unclear the first time rather they lied about statement not up to 3months and yet another lie the second time host ID unclear. There’s no way in hell I’m applying the 3rd time they should hold their country.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toks7: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Blurpy:
I still stand on my words that I said some months ago that people should forget about SA and pour your energy on other countries.

They don't want Nigerians coming in but they can't come out openly to say it, so this is the indirect way of saying it so as to discourage people from applying.

I could remember what the immigration officer who stamped me in March at OR Tambo airport said about Nigerians, he didn't know I was invited by a diplomat in the embassy, I would have reported him but I just let it slide.

There's a cold war between south Africans and Nigerians , they remain hostile to us for now.
I still advise we save the stress for another country. A word is enough for the wise.
I just found out with my refusals, indeed there’s a Cold War between South Africans and Nigerians. More of a diplomatic war and I’m sure the Nigerian government is not aware of this or they choose not to speak about it. The South African government is really out to shut out Nigerians from its country. After 2 flimsy refusals I have nothing to do with them no more.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TMKsouth: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Blurpy:

Are u aware that the SA passport is weakening because Nigerians in particular are using SA as a transit point to the West? South Africans can't enter the UK visa-free anymore, for example. So there's tougher vetting now on the SA side to maintain the integrity of the country. I won't even mention the issue of overstaying. So instead of blaming SA for everything, maybe u need to do some introspection my guy - I see you've got serious issues with SA from your history on this forum.

With that said, people with valid reasons into SA should not be casualties.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Blurpy:

@blurpy if i decided to apply next year and i submit in abuja instead of lagos. Will abuja also have all my refusal reasons in their system or its different consulates?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Nikky1759:
@blurpy if i decided to apply next year and i submit in abuja instead of lagos. Will abuja also have all my refusal reasons in their system or its different consulates?
cause i am not sure lagos embassy knows what its doing any more
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Are u aware that the SA passport is weakening because Nigerians in particular are using SA as a transit point to the West? South Africans can't enter the UK visa-free anymore, for example. So there's tougher vetting now on the SA side to maintain the integrity of the country. I won't even mention the issue of overstaying. So instead of blaming SA for everything, maybe u need to do some introspection my guy - I see you've got serious issues with SA from your history on this forum.

If south african embassy do their job very professional, they will be able to identify a genuine applicant right?

They shouldn't be denying randomly.....

Somebody that has travel histories to UK, France, Germany etc is that person a flight risk to South Africa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Nikky1759:

Abuja or lagos, the picture is very clear.....
Do not waste your time and money
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
E be like say you no dey hear word
Nikky1759:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Guys don't blame SA for most of what is happening. What our people are doing here and how they have affect their reputation with other nations, drugs, yahoo, border crossing etc. It's affecting mostly the students that are in school and some business owners here.
Alot of Nigerian here don't have visa not to talk of assylum.

I once heard about a Nigeria group that organise seminar on immigration issues, with South Africa immigration and immigration lawyers, sensitised Nigerian but only few people show up. Out of 450 members, only 80 member that are sure of their visa shows up.....imagine that!
The rest neither are without visa or have overstay.
I have help some Nigerian to change from visit to study visa, after they promised to use it for schooling. But after the visa they start avoiding me because they are not using it for study.

I think we should look inward because Ghana, Kenya and other countries are treating Nigerian the same way.

It's not what you people think it is. God will help us all in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Blurpy:
E be like say you no dey hear word
its not up to abusing pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TMKsouth: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
oluayebenz:

If south african embassy do their job very professional, they will be able to identify a genuine applicant right?

They shouldn't be denying randomly.....

Somebody that has travel histories to UK, France, Germany etc is that person a flight risk to South Africa?

Yes they should be professional and fact check with those third party countries, but remember the UK also fell for the same scams from Nigerians transiting through SA (hence SA lost UK benefits). So I believe there's a serious trust deficit in SA when it comes to Nigerians.

There could also be a political element, especially if SA believes Nigerian authorities are not doing enough to prevent fraud and corruption on their side, which is a perennial issue. For example, how credible and honest are the institutions issuing the required documents.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jammyjammy: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2021
How are Nigerian International students treated in South Africa?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrewbaba44: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Well said

I still don’t believe there is a Cold War between South Africa and Nigeria as that guy stated

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tannystacey: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

You are always on a nigerian forum telling lies and never stating facts just like the other clown.

Indians, Pakistanis and a bunch of others migrate here in their thousands, blend in, work their way into citizenship and but it is always Nigerians that is your problem. How many Nigerians in SA have citizenship or an SA passport?

If the UK canceled visa free waivers for your country it is because of the high level of corruption in your home affairs dept. There are thousands of Nigerians migrating to the UK every year from Nigeria to work, study and settle and some pple even get their visas in less than 6 weeks.

Every SA problem is not because of Nigerians abeg. Enlighten yourself and stop showing ignorance.

undecided

10 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TMKsouth: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
tannystacey:

You are always on a nigerian forum telling lies and never stating facts just like the other clown.

Indians, Pakistanis and a bunch of others migrate here in their thousands, blend in, work their way into citizenship and but it is always Nigerians that is your problem. How many Nigerians in SA have citizenship or an SA passport?

If the UK canceled visa free waivers for your country it is because of the high level of corruption in your home affairs dept. There are thousands of Nigerians migrating to the UK every year from Nigeria to work, study and settle and some pple even get their visas in less than 6 weeks.

Every SA problem is not because of Nigerians abeg. Enlighten yourself and stop showing ignorance.

undecided

Listen to your own sister in this video from 03:00. You're the only one who thinks Nigerians didn't abuse the SA system. Have u not gone through this thread and seen hundreds of posts of people who wanna go to Europe and North America through SA? And some of them are very unsavory people. The same Home Affairs u accuse of corruption is now cleaning house and rejecting your applications left right and centre, and you're crying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S72BCTay6MA

BTW, who's the other clown? grin

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shajaya: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hello guys,
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Darctj: 1:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Please I need information concerning using Mozambique as a transit to south Africa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shawnmich: 6:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Ok I will....please can you give me your WhatsApp number for a chat or email add please....

Lezy:
You welcome.

Yes, South Africa is good to get to any other countries of your choice with easy.

Try to work more on your finance.

If you need more information, email me.

Good luck.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by madejibo: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Darctj:
Please I need information concerning using Mozambique as a transit to south Africa

Illegal route
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Darctj: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Please enlighten me more on it, why is it illegal from the information I have gotten so far from friends in S.A they said many people use the route because is economise
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 2:45am On Sep 20, 2021
Darctj:
Please enlighten me more on it, why is it illegal from the information I have gotten so far from friends in S.A they said many people use the route because is economise

Bros Na border crossing be this
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lezy: 3:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Email me at unisastudy2014@gmail.com and I will give you my WhatsApp number from there if you want.

Trust in God. Good luck.

shawnmich:
Ok I will....please can you give me your WhatsApp number for a chat or email add please....

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lezy: 3:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Email me at unisastudy2014@gmail.com and I will give all details you need to move from Nigeria to Mozambique to South Africa.

Trust in God. Good luck.

Darctj:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ibrahim8258: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2021
please...........where can i get a covid 19 injection?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Cloud700: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Darctj:

Don’t waste your flight money, Mozambique will deport you back to Nigeria after wasting your time at the airport. There are other countries you can use as transit into SA. The bitter truth is that SA don’t want Nigerians anymore in their country, if you like present 20m bank statement they will still find one stupid excuses to deny you. It’s better you go through other countries but I won’t mention cos the wall has ears
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by madejibo: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Darctj:

If you have a genuine visa into South Africa, why should you go in through Mozambique?

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mroyato(m): 1:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Hi Toks7,

If you must come to South Africa, I will advise that you give your application a break. At minimum, give it a three months break. If you are keen on having a vacation, try some other countries.

When you are ready for your application next year, do not request an invitation from anyone except they are your family. Apply directly as a tourist and ensure that all the required documents are submitted. You can submit a six month bank statement to be on a safe side. Do also ensure that your bank statement is stamped by the bank.

In your introductory letter, do well to introduce yourself in the best possible way.You may also dedicate a paragraph to include the countries that you visited in the last 2 years.

Ensure that your hotel and flight reservations are legitimate and verifiable to the last details. Therefore, ensure that your reservation is made with a very popular and reputable hotel.

Make sure there is no reason to doubt any of your documents and you can be rest assured that you will get your visa.

[quote author=Toks7 post=105889017]As educated and well to do Nigerians with legal businesses, a legal means of income and livelihood. We are yet to realize to what extent these other fellow Nigerians giving the country a bad image outside of the country as tarnished the general image and the stigma that comes with been a NIGERIAN. In this context I’m referring to the drug dealers and yahoo boys in SA. Coupled with that this present administration as even made matters worst. Every embassy sees every Nigerian as been desperate. Now I was in SA in late 2017 on a medical visa I was there for a duration of 2weeks. When I was discharged from the hospital I went on a sight see and I was astonished as to how developed they are over there and how far behind Nigeria is. I returned to Nigeria went by my business and my company, I own a Real Estates and Fintech company. I have a travel history of Germany, Ireland, UK, Switzerland and France. So last month I decided to visit a Nigerian doctor and close friend he’s a citizen in SA because he as been in SA for a very very long time, right from the late 90’s and early 2000’s. He wrote me an invitation coupled with every other details. I printed my bank statement from April 28th to July 28th I had an opening balance of 13.5m and a closing balance of 5.5m in my personal account, I submitted at Lekki on August 13th with all other necessary documents, my house and my business legal documents and ownership and every other thing else. I also printed my previous medical visa from 2017 my entry and departure at OR Tambo at the exact time. I even left their country earlier than the time they gave me to stay. My fellow Nigerians from august 13th that I submitted two weeks later my passport came back to me august 31st and I was refused and ticked under “Bank statement not valid for three months” and I was like that as to be a joke right??!! April 28th to July 28th that’s a 3months statement. So my thoughts were maybe because the consular officer meant a 3months calendar bank statement. So I reprinted the same documents I used in applying the first time and I included a copy of the refusal paper showing bank statement not up to 3months, went to my bank printed another bank statement from June 1st to September 1st and I had a closing balance of 4.3M. Tuesday September 7th went to the same Lekki center and I submitted the same documents and every other thing I used I applying the first time along with my previous medical visa in 2017, my newly printed bank statement and the copy of the paper refusing me saying my statement was not valid for 3months. The same documents, the invitation from my doctor friend, his ID copy my home and business documents . Printed everything out as I did the first time and I could recall at the VIP section one of the guys said to me “oga you were here some

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2021
mroyato:
Hi Toks7,

If you must come to South Africa, I will advise that you give your application a break. At minimum, give it a three months break. If you are keen on having a vacation, try some other countries.

When you are ready for your application next year, do not request an invitation from anyone except they are your family. Apply directly as a tourist and ensure that all the required documents are submitted. You can submit a six month bank statement to be on a safe side. Do also ensure that your bank statement is stamped by the bank.

In your introductory letter, do well to introduce yourself in the best possible way.You may also dedicate a paragraph to include the countries that you visited in the last 2 years.

Ensure that your hotel and flight reservations are legitimate and verifiable to the last details. Therefore, ensure that your reservation is made with a very popular and reputable hotel.

Make sure there is no reason to doubt any of your documents and you can be rest assured that you will get your visa.

No wonder they keep denying visa. Even the south africa consular is now corrupt imagine agent demanding 300k with. 150%assurance of a three month visit visa. I saw it with my 2naked eyes someone that they did it and got three month multiple entry in just 2weeks.South Africa!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toks7: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dear Mroyato,

Thanks for the heads up, I already made my mind up I was not going to re apply for the next couple months. I was looking at re applying February next year.
mroyato:
Hi Toks7,

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.