Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1725605 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toks7: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dear Nikky,

How true is this? It clearly seems like the consular is now running a scheme with some people but I find it hard to believe there’s an agent out there charging 300k for a 150% chances of visa. Send me a private Dm Nikky

Nikky1759:
No wonder they keep denying visa. Even the south africa consular is now corrupt imagine agent demanding 300k with. 150%assurance of a three month visit visa. I saw it with my 2naked eyes someone that they did it and got three month multiple entry in just 2weeks.South Africa!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Cloud700: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Toks7:
Dear Nikky,

How true is this? It clearly seems like the consular is now running a scheme with some people but I find it hard to believe there’s an agent out there charging 300k for a 150% chances of visa. Send me a private Dm Nikky

South Africa consular is corrupt. There are 3 ways of getting into South Africa. There is one organized by an airline. You don’t need visa for that but I won’t disclose it here. SA don’t need your documents, just pay your way and make things easier for you. Na wetin I Dey tell Just wise be that wey Dey do like say he knows everything about traveling. I bet he does not know there are different ways to get to SA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Toks7:
Dear Nikky,

@toks i cant believe ... Imagine having spent over 450thousands on three application and i get to see someone doing it for 300k per applicant ... With even a refund back policy ahan i am going to attach the conversation between myself and the agent.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nikky1759:
@toks i cant believe ... Imagine having spent over 450thousands on three application and i get to see someone doing it for 300k per applicant ... With even a refund back policy ahan i am going to attach the conversation between myself and the agent.
She assured me of 150% assurance and didnt ask me for any other documents than my passport data page and bank statement whether money is inside or not and i paid her a visit yesterday just to confirm what she said. I cant believe i have to waste 600k for i and my son application to just an african country! Wow!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nikky1759:
She assured me of 150% assurance and didnt ask me for any other documents than my passport data page and bank statement whether money is inside or not and i paid her a visit yesterday just to confirm what she said. I cant believe i have to waste 600k for i and my son application to just an african country! Wow!
Nigerians has spoilt them by offering them. Such ridiculous amount of money. This is so sad! Very sad indeed!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ok
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Toks7:
Dear Nikky,

i already sent you a dm.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nikky1759:
Nigerians has spoilt them by offering them. Such ridiculous amount of money. This is so sad! Very sad indeed!

Hmmmm shine ya eyes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
oluayebenz:

Hmmmm shine ya eyes

I am telling you the truth. Do you know how sad this is for me? I wish i can sue the embassy! Imagine someone with pure intention. All i just wanted was to visit my husband with my son not as if i want to go and play . And the consular denied me visa 3time lying about bank statement. And now an agent is collecting 600k from me to reapply again! Wow! Thats terrible.imagine i kept on thinking perhaps i am not lucky or something is wrong somewhere.south aftrica is just corrupt like nigerian please. I will keep you guys posted once the visa is out!. angry

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nikky1759:

I am telling you the truth. Do you know how sad this is for me? I wish i can sue the embassy! Imagine someone with pure intention. All i just wanted was to visit my husband with my son not as if i want to go and play . And the consular denied me visa 3time lying about bank statement. And now an agent is collecting 600k from me to reapply again! Wow! Thats terrible.imagine i kept on thinking perhaps i am not lucky or something is wrong somewhere.south aftrica is just corrupt like nigerian please. I will keep you guys posted once the visa is out!. angry

That's a very terrible experience with the embassy....
Yes south africa is also corrupt for sure but still.i won't advice you to pay such cash to agent.
600k is a ridiculous amount to pay for 3months south arican visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
��
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Cloud700: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nikky1759:
i have already paid it. And all i am expecting is positive news� in cant go through the stress of another rejection. Never plus she promised me refund as an assurance.more so seeing that first client with a multiple entry visa foe 3 months gave me assurance. Like i guys i am tired of those rejection.

So you paid 600k without seeing visa first and she promise to refund you. Wow wow wow

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
[ positive result.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nikky1759:
Yes. And that because its a close family member that recommended them to me. So. If there going to be any problem i know who to contact.please dont kill my mood i have also applied faith with it. Like how do you think i will get to see my husband with bank forgery as a denial. Even if i submit a normal application the chances of rejection are very high. Even appealing the descison doesnt still guarantee me visa. I just pray for positive result.

I understand your frustration Madam. I don't blame you 1bit. I wish you good luck.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mofedamijo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Darctj:
Please I need information concerning using Mozambique as a transit to south Africa

Use Another close country instead. I am not saying it here before they cast it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mofedamijo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dont they use VFS in Nigeria anymore?

I left Nigeria years ago, and I can't believe S.A visa is this difficult.

I am willing to help provided you explain your problem. Biko, I don't have time for stupid arguments. Let me know what the issue is.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toks7: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Believe me I can imagine, because I know how that feels
Nikky1759:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toks7: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nikky so long this person is sure about 150%. Chances of visa I don’t mind, I will first of all observe and see if your visa and that of your son comes out. If it does then I am definitely using this ur agent contact. My problem now is money, because I have already made my mind up I was staying in Naija the next 3months before I re apply due to the previous refusals and I have spent half of my savings for this visit trip. As soon as I see your visas out I’m sure patronizing ur contact. I’m still waiting for you to contact me. I already sent you my number check ur inbox
Nikky1759:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lezy: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hi there,

Yes, there are many ways to get to SA, but be very very careful of how you get to SA because how you get to SA will determine your next phase of life. Never alter your life by being stuck in one place in SA, where you cannot move forward or go backward. Many foreigners are here without papers and hence they could not do proper job or move forward as planned. If you enter SA with visiting visa, you cannot do any permit that will make you work, unless you marry SA woman. If you enter SA through neighboring countries without any visa, you cannot do any visa because Home Affair wants to see your existing residence visa. If you are in SA with expired visa, you cannot do any visa, even you cannot get Form20. So, my advise for you is to do whatever it takes to get proper visa from Nigeria and enter through airport....if you have critical skill qualification, apply for critical skill to come here and the sky is limit for you.

This is my one cent advise.

Cloud700:

South Africa consular is corrupt. There are 3 ways of getting into South Africa. There is one organized by an airline. You don’t need visa for that but I won’t disclose it here. SA don’t need your documents, just pay your way and make things easier for you. Na wetin I Dey tell Just wise be that wey Dey do like say he knows everything about traveling. I bet he does not know there are different ways to get to SA

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lezy:
Hi there,

Yes, there are many ways to get to SA, but be very very careful of how you get to SA because how you get to SA will determine your next phase of life. Never alter your life by being stuck in one place in SA, where you cannot move forward or go backward. Many foreigners are here without papers and hence they could not do proper job or move forward as planned. If you enter SA with visiting visa, you cannot do any permit that will make you work, unless you marry SA woman. If you enter SA through neighboring countries without any visa, you cannot do any visa because Home Affair wants to see your existing residence visa. If you are in SA with expired visa, you cannot do any visa, even you cannot get Form20. So, my advise for you is to do whatever it takes to get proper visa from Nigeria and enter through airport....if you have critical skill qualification, apply for critical skill to come here and the sky is limit for you.

This is my one cent advise. You just hit the nail on its head.entering into SA through illegal means will backfire.i wont advice anyone to risk that .

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chuddyforlife(m): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Please how much is Rand to naira now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xpress101(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Guys

What I will just add to what my brother LEZY has offered as a sincere and concerned Nigeria is this:

1. Verify all documents from your spouse, contact and other source here in South Africa, if they are using genuine documents or their visa is not gotten fraudulently, because that is what they will use to decide your application and you have exposed the person, so in his next application, he might have problem.

2. Agents almost put me in trouble.....I wanted to apply with my original documents back in 2016 and they said my statement and sponsor's documents are not strong enough. Bro I buy in oooo and I paid and got those fake documents (almost 80-100k) but I was restless. At the end I discarded the fake documents and submit my application with my original documents in good faith. Whatever happens, to God be the glory!
But at the end, God honoured my faith and my sincerity has helped me even with my renewal (over 3 times now) in South Africa.
Agent don't care about you and your future. All they want is the money - your 10 - 15 years will be in shambles. Even to be legal here ehn with fake documents is 5% chance. Their women are now wiser, so don't think that as an option at all.

3. Save and wait for opportunities to apply.

4. Know and get the right documents for each application. Contact people in South Africa, get information from agents (verify these information), VFS and south Africa embassy.

5. Create time for your application. If possible, do it yourself

6. Get your documents yourself (you spend less - agents only spend 30% - 50% of the money you are paying them)

7. Keep yourself informed

8. Pray, (if you are a Christian, tie your application to a seed)

THESE APPLY TO ALL COUNTRIES

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lezy: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
@Xpress101, you said it all...your addition to my points is on point. And below I would like to go even further on my points to agree with @Xpresw101 additions:

People must stop using agents for permit in SA. The only thing they charge you for is the information about the visa that you don't understand. That is why I agree with @Xpress101 when he said "get informed" . Agents will just collect your money and give you fake documents, if you lucky that you get the visa first time, you would definitely have a problem when you want to renew the permit. Agents also submit normal, any agents that use connection inside for permits, know that even in the future after you get citizenship, home Affair would still come for you and cancel your permit and you start all over again and even forfeit your properties. (Ask Bushiri and Guptas what happen to their citizenships) and many others who had fall victems.

People must stop coming to SA as a visitor to stay, it would hurt you.....unless you want to come and enjoy yourself and see and experience the beauty of South Africa (South Africa is beautiful....go to Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Grahams Town, Port Alfred, Sun City, Bloemfontein, the lists go on...)

Don't come to SA with the hope to marrier SA woman. You would put yourself in everlasting bondage. Only few escape this. Many of Nigerians are in a big bondage now here that they don't know how to get out. Many had been killed by their women because of money they hit. Home Affair has tightened the process of of getting accompany spouse and even SA women now wiser and know you don't love them, only use them for paper.

I know of a Nigerian man, he is in a big problem now because his woman went behind him to home Affair that she didn't love the man again, home Affair cancel his permit....he was declared illegal and now to do another permit is a problem...go back isna problem, go forward is a problem, what do you say about such case after he said he had spent 18 years in SA?

South Africa is beautiful, and even though unemployment rate is high, but the country is still better than Nigeria 100%. Living a good life here starts with coming in with the right visa (Study visa or Critical Skills Visa), believe and have faith in God, be born again actually, for with God all things are possible. And if you decide later to relocate to another much better county than SA, it would be much easier for you.

xpress101:
Guys

What I will just add to what my brother LEZY has offered as a sincere and concerned Nigeria is this:

1. Verify all documents from your spouse, contact and other source here in South Africa, if they are using genuine documents or their visa is not gotten fraudulently, because that is what they will use to decide your application and you have exposed the person, so in his next application, he might have problem.

2. Agents almost put me in trouble.....I wanted to apply with my original documents back in 2016 and they said my statement and sponsor's documents are not strong enough. Bro I buy in oooo and I paid and got those fake documents (almost 80-100k) but I was restless. At the end I discarded the fake documents and submit my application with my original documents in good faith. Whatever happens, to God be the glory!
But at the end, God honoured my faith and my sincerity has helped me even with my renewal (over 3 times now) in South Africa.
Agent don't care about you and your future. All they want is the money - your 10 - 15 years will be in shambles. Even to be legal here ehn with fake documents is 5% chance. Their women are now wiser, so don't think that as an option at all.

3. Save and wait for opportunities to apply.

4. Know and get the right documents for each application. Contact people in South Africa, get information from agents (verify these information), VFS and south Africa embassy.

5. Create time for your application. If possible, do it yourself

6. Get your documents yourself (you spend less - agents only spend 30% - 50% of the money you are paying them)

7. Keep yourself informed

8. Pray, (if you are a Christian, tie your application to a seed)

THESE APPLY TO ALL COUNTRIES

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imnaknus: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
mofedamijo:
Dont they use VFS in Nigeria anymore?

I left Nigeria years ago, and I can't believe S.A visa is this difficult.

I am willing to help provided you explain your problem. Biko, I don't have time for stupid arguments. Let me know what the issue is.
My own issue is SAQA o. I don't know if you or anyone can help. I made payment and e-mailed my documents on August 13th, and I haven't heard from them since. I have called and sent several e-mails. It's frustrating. UP is literally waiting for this SAQA certificate to make their decision on my application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mofedamijo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Imnaknus:

My own issue is SAQA o. I don't know if you or anyone can help. I made payment and e-mailed my documents on August 13th, and I haven't heard from them since. I have called and sent several e-mails. It's frustrating. UP is literally waiting for this SAQA certificate to make their decision on my application.

The problem is likely from your school in Nigeria. They need to reply messages from SAQA. If you can reach your school to be sure they got an email from SAQA.

It is easier to reach out to SAQA once your school has gotten a message and have responded to SAQA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imnaknus: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
mofedamijo:

The problem is likely from your school in Nigeria. They need to reply messages from SAQA. If you can reach your school to be sure they got an email from SAQA.

It is easier to reach out to SAQA once your school has gotten a message and have responded to SAQA.
I have done that, I still confirmed two days ago. SAQA hasn't sent anything / reached out to my school. I haven't even received a reference number (and an update on the evaluation process) from SAQA. That's supposed to happen before they reach out to my school. The fact that they aren't replying e-mails and answering calls is what's frustrating.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shawnmich: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Stellenbosch is not requesting for saqa.

Imnaknus:

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mofedamijo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Imnaknus:

I have done that, I still confirmed two days ago. SAQA hasn't sent anything / reached out to my school. I haven't even received a reference number (and an update on the evaluation process) from SAQA. That's supposed to happen before they reach out to my school. The fact that they aren't replying e-mails and answering calls is what's frustrating.

Oh, I see. Send me your details so I can help you make the call.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shawnmich: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please any guru in the house should advice.
In a case whereby the school I applied to doesn't need saqa, will I need to submit saqa for my study permit at the embassy or it doesn't need since the school doesn't need it?
Please advice
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imnaknus: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
mofedamijo:

Oh, I see. Send me your details so I can help you make the call.
You're kind. Thank you!
I sent you a PM.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
No, you don't need it. SAQA is not a requirement for your visa application or approval.

shawnmich:
Please any guru in the house should advice.
In a case whereby the school I applied to doesn't need saqa, will I need to submit saqa for my study permit at the embassy or it doesn't need since the school doesn't need it?
Please advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.