Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1726596 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
how do u book your hotel bro
abnot:

The same documents I submitted in March when I was issued a 3 months validity multiple visa.
-intro letter from employer
-self intro letter
-passport /data page
-hotel reservation
-flight reservation
-bank statement with 6.2M at start and 13.7M at end .

I’m yet to get the passport delivered though. Depending on the outcome will plan my holiday. Want to rent a car and drive to Maputo and mbabane from j’burg. So if it’s issued I’m hoping that it will be a multiple entry visa else I’ll just go chill in Zanzibar
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2021
kizonero:

We await your good news bro. Pls how did you do your hotel reservation directly and what is the hotel name. Did u pay for some days out of the day's u want to spend in SA.

Got the passport yesterday. Was issued same 3 months validity multiple ent visa. I went to holiday inn website and made the reservation with my card. However the hotel cancelled the reservation some days later. I dont know why as they didnt notify me thus my guess is that they attempted to charge the card and it declined due to the $200 limit on naira denominated mastercards
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2021
pufframmy:
how do u book your hotel bro
holiday inn rosebank website.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davodyguy: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
abnot:

No idea. Last time I made a hotel reservation at holiday inn rosebank. The hotel cancelled it after 3 days because they were unable to charge my card. My card was a niara card with the $100 monthly limit. Those guys can deny an applicant with 100M and still put insufficient funds as reason.
A friend once told me this.

They can be jealous and think you're trying to prove you're very rich
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please who has booked an appointment date recently
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Katt247: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
abnot:

Got the passport yesterday. Was issued same 3 months validity multiple ent visa. I went to holiday inn website and made the reservation with my card. However the hotel cancelled the reservation some days later. I dont know why as they didnt notify me thus my guess is that they attempted to charge the card and it declined due to the $200 limit on naira denominated mastercards

Congratulations. Yes we were given same 3 months visa with multiple entry. I think they are now issuing visas .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
THANKS

abnot:

holiday inn rosebank website.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sukuman: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good afternoon house, how do i book for appointment in VFS abuja, i am seeing "There are no open seats available for selected center - Visa Application Centre for South Africa in Abuja". Someone should please help out on this.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
sukuman:
Good afternoon house, how do i book for appointment in VFS abuja, i am seeing "There are no open seats available for selected center - Visa Application Centre for South Africa in Abuja". Someone should please help out on this.
have you tried Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aduragbemi09: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
No more appointment till next year
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
aduragbemi09:
No more appointment till next year
at both Lagos and Abuja ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aduragbemi09: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Yes, till next year!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tepes: 12:38am On Dec 03, 2021
I submitted my passport at vfs lagos since Oct 25th. Applied for tourism. I've been trying to track it yet it shows no records found..what could be the cause? Its been long enough
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aduragbemi09: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
kindly check your reference number very well if there is no mistakes or call the vfs global south africa

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sukuman: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good afternoon house, please can i print copies of my Statement of account that is digitally sign and submit for the visa process or i need to get into the banking hall for the statement to be sign?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Get it directly from your bank
sukuman:
Good afternoon house, please can i print copies of my Statement of account that is digitally sign and submit for the visa process or i need to get into the banking hall for the statement to be sign?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Seems people are now able to book appointments for VFS Lagos. I got that confirmation from a friend who just booked his this morning.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aduragbemi09: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2021
KazikageSama:
Seems people are now able to book appointments for VFS Lagos. I got that confirmation from a friend who just booked his this morning.

No more space again, i jst checked now bro ..Till next year
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aduragbemi09: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2021
aduragbemi09:

Kindly check for Port Harcourt, i think there are still limited space
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aduragbemi09: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2021
There are appointment date from 7th to 15th of this month .... So any one who is ready to be book shld please pick Port Harcourt Center.

I just checked now, but no space in Lagos and Abuja

Good luck guys
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
aduragbemi09:

Short time or long time Visa? Time was done this morning.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
were can someone get PTA with instant funding which Bank is giving without delay pls help
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Badlimo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
pufframmy:
were can someone get PTA with instant funding which Bank is giving without delay pls help
have you been given visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davodyguy: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2021
pufframmy:
If you've Visa, Zenith or Sterling Bank it's same day
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
i have a schengen visa already na since september
Badlimo:
have you been given visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
ooh really?

thanks for the Update this Stupid Bank of GTBANK i dont understand them
UBA asking for me to run a Prepaid card them will load it on

same AS Access
davodyguy:

If you've Visa, Zenith or Sterling Bank it's same day
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davodyguy: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
pufframmy:
ooh really?

thanks for the Update this Stupid Bank of GTBANK i dont understand them
UBA asking for me to run a Prepaid card them will load it on

same AS Access

Physical cash is scarce so they want to give you electronically
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aduragbemi09: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
If you have domiciliary account, it gonna be ok
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
i have domi other banks still giving cash dollar

aduragbemi09:
If you have domiciliary account, it gonna be ok
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
if they tell me this no problem since i have dollar card with them also
davodyguy:

Physical cash is scarce so they want to give you electronically

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Sojeezy247 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.