Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1723817 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
Ive messaged VFS severally
They keep saying is not them is about the high commission
And if I message the high commission, they won’t respond, they never respond

I still believe in God almighty it must be approved. Amen
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Folarge06(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2022
Try send a message to this email in a very reasonable and humble way.
Veronica.Loving@dha.gov.za

victorfineboyy:
Ive messaged VFS severally
They keep saying is not them is about the high commission
And if I message the high commission, they won’t respond, they never respond

I still believe in God almighty it must be approved. Amen
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 11:22am On May 24, 2022
Thank you so much
But who is this though
“Veronica.Loving@dha.gov.za”

So I’ll know how to address the person
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Folarge06(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2022
Department of Home Affairs
Just state your complain and your resumption date.
And also the needs to start make preparations.

victorfineboyy:
Thank you so much
But who is this though
“Veronica.Loving@dha.gov.za”

So I’ll know how to address the person

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 11:29am On May 24, 2022
Umm. I’ve submitted my application for a student visa March 9th to South Africa
My school resumed around 14th of February

Since March 9th till now I haven’t heard anything
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 11:31am On May 24, 2022
I submitted in VFS Abuja though
And I live in lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MichaelAyak: 11:58am On May 24, 2022
I applied physically for visa/passport withdrawal last week by submitting hard copies of a withdrawal letter and the filled form and in 2 days, the passport was returned to me via courier

Hello all,

Please people who have successfully withdrawn their application/passport, how long did it take you to get your passport back?

I withdrew my application to retrieve my passport via email last week Wednesday and got a response that my request has been sent to the consular on Thursday, I really need my passport back in the next 2 days from Abuja (I'm in Lagos).

Called VFS this morning and they said it would take a minimum of 7 working days.

What can I do?[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MichaelAyak: 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
I applied physically to the Abuja office of VFS with my typed withdrawal letter and filled forms and my passport was returned via courier to me two days
Evagreenfields:
Hello all,

Please people who have successfully withdrawn their application/passport, how long did it take you to get your passport back?

I withdrew my application to retrieve my passport via email last week Wednesday and got a response that my request has been sent to the consular on Thursday, I really need my passport back in the next 2 days from Abuja (I'm in Lagos).

Called VFS this morning and they said it would take a minimum of 7 working days.

What can I do?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by buzzy1(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2022
Thanks brother
KazikageSama:

If it's to visit a friend, see sample below or customize otherwise:

Home Address
Date

South African Embassy,
The General Consular,
South Africa.

Dear Sir/Madam

APPLICATION FOR A SHORT TERM VISA

I would like to apply for a short term visa upon my intention to travel to South Africa from ****** 2022 until ******** 2022.
I am a Nigeria citizen, a full-time employee of the ******* Department with ************* Limited. The purpose of my travel is to honor the invitation by ********* (with Passport No. ********, Visa Control No. *******, Cell No. ********, staying at ******************** and working at ***********************************) who has invited me to visit him in the republic for my annual vacation.

Also I look forward to visit the Hector Pieterson Museum And Memorial, Soweto and Apartheid Museum, Johannesburg as well as experience the famous South African foods and way of life.

Please find attached to this application, my bank statement, letter of introduction from my employer, copy of recent payslip and other documents to support my visa application.

Kindly note that I will be responsible for all financial requirements of my travels to the republic however I will be staying with my friend who invited me for the duration of this trip. His letter of invitation is also attached to this application.

For any questions or clarifications please do not hesitate to contact me anytime. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Signature
Name
Passport No:
Cell Phone No:
Email:

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Evagreenfields: 5:25pm On May 24, 2022
Thanks for your response. I presume you are/were in Abuja at the time.

I still haven't gotten mine back since sending my email last week wednesday.

Fingers crossed.

MichaelAyak:
I applied physically to the Abuja office of VFS with my typed withdrawal letter and filled forms and my passport was returned via courier to me two days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2022
KazikageSama:

Sorry man but the problem is just very weird. Not sure I've had anyone complain of this particular one (and yes, many people have had diverse issues with the platform) but yours isn't really straightforward.

I'd suggest you register another account with same passport number and different email address and be careful with the special characters in your password, maybe use just @ or #. (it's possible you have multiple account with same passport).

Finally if I may add, please use a laptop or desktop preferably.

Give us feedback afterwards please. All the best.
Thanks a lot man.. just logged in on my PC now.. will start creating the application

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2022
I just got a mail this evening that processed Visa application has been dispatched to the courier.

Waiting to get it and for those out there still processing please don’t withdraw

I’m hoping on Good News.

Stay Tuned house

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by limosodiq(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2022
olaryemmy:
I just got a mail this evening that processed Visa application has been dispatched to the courier.

Waiting to get it and for those out there still processing please don’t withdraw

I’m hoping on Good News.

Stay Tuned house

Goodluck!!

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2022
olaryemmy:

I’m hoping on Good News.

Stay Tuned house
When did you submit your application and for what type of visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2022
chemashie:
When did you submit your application and for what type of visa?

March 9. Visiting
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2022
My people I am here again.. Please this is my first time applying for a visit visa by myself .. I am stuck on the pictures below.. What do you suggest i fill on them ? thank you

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2022

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2022
??

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2022
?!

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2022
!!

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 9:59pm On May 24, 2022
Wow congrats,on your visa
buh it took long though, visiting visa. How many months do you intend to stay in SA
Then student visa will be longer though
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 10:02pm On May 24, 2022
I’m really happy for you though, Really happy
Congrats again
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
victorfineboyy:
Wow congrats,on your visa
buh it took long though, visiting visa. How many months do you intend to stay in SA
Then student visa will be longer though
21 days

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 10:22pm On May 24, 2022
Okay, that’s fine
Congrats again, and Safe Trip to South Africa
Amen
I hope mine comes out soon
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2022
victorfineboyy:
Okay, that’s fine
Congrats again, and Safe Trip to South Africa
Amen
I hope mine comes out soon

When did you submit .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 10:46pm On May 24, 2022
Tesclaros:
My people I am here again.. Please this is my first time applying for a visit visa by myself .. I am stuck on the pictures below.. What do you suggest i fill on them ? thank you

Here, please input your Nigerian home address.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 10:48pm On May 24, 2022
@olaryemmy

I submitted my application for study visa on March 9th
I know they will still call me, I believe. Amen

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 10:49pm On May 24, 2022
Tesclaros:

Which of these fields do you have issues with please? You've actually filled most.
Input your intended travel date, arrival date (usually a day after travel date) depending on your airline and stops.
Then enter your proposed date of leaving the republic.

On the proposed activities field, if it's a visit visa, input you want to see friends (with names), visit places e.g. Emperor's Palace, Kempton Park, J'borg or Sea Point Cape Town or V & A Cape Town (google may help here)

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 10:50pm On May 24, 2022
Tesclaros:
??

Where you intend staying in SA, an hotel or with someone (input the full address and post code here)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2022
victorfineboyy:
@olaryemmy

I submitted my application for study visa on March 9th
I know they will still call me, I believe. Amen

They will bro . Just chill okay and be praying as well . Okay ..

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 11:11pm On May 24, 2022
Thank you so much. I really appreciate
And I believe my visa to study will come out sound and successful. Amen
I will continue praying too

Thank you so much @olaryemmy
Congrats and safe trip to South Africa again

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2022
KazikageSama:

Which of these fields do you have issues with please? You've actually filled most.
Input your intended travel date, arrival date (usually a day after travel date) depending on your airline and stops.
Then enter your proposed date of leaving the republic.

On the proposed activities field, if it's a visit visa, input you want to see friends (with names), visit places e.g. Emperor's Palace, Kempton Park, J'borg or Sea Point Cape Town or V & A Cape Town (google may help here)
Thank you my bro.. Really grateful.. I will refill all you’ve said but i got a lil problem, Do i submit after filling all of that? cos i was hoping of seeing a page to upload my docs like my bank statement etc.. or is it not needed while creating application on the site?

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 080bjaked(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.