Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,530 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1723217 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 12:59am On May 25, 2022
KIDfurniture:
What if I told you that the useless agent and the inside person charge up to 1million naira for a guaranteed visa. Well only yahoo boys patronize them sha for now. Deposit of 500k first, no need for document sef from your end.. just ur passport and application form filled with passports. Processing time just 1 week. Nigeria needs to be rescued fast.

. I am not a yahoo boy but i need this service .. pls can you refer me to one pls i beg you. I am already late for what i want to do in SA by next month and no amount of visa will be approved by then
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KIDfurniture(m): 4:43am On May 25, 2022
Only if you re in Abuja sir

Tesclaros:
. I am not a yahoo boy but i need this service .. pls can you refer me to one pls i beg you. I am already late for what i want to do in SA by next month and no amount of visa will be approved by then
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 5:49am On May 25, 2022
Lol, studying in South Africa is an investment with lil or no returns, think again
victorfineboyy:
Thank you so much. I really appreciate
And I believe my visa to study will come out sound and successful. Amen
I will continue praying too

Thank you so much @olaryemmy
Congrats and safe trip to South Africa again

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Galileoxyz: 6:43am On May 25, 2022
Blurpy:
Lol, studying in South Africa is an investment with lil or no returns, think again

You're a funny person. He's only going for study, he didn't say he was going to stay back.

You need to stop bringing people's spirit down.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 7:50am On May 25, 2022
Tesclaros:
Thank you my bro.. Really grateful.. I will refill all you’ve said but i got a lil problem, Do i submit after filling all of that? cos i was hoping of seeing a page to upload my docs like my bank statement etc.. or is it not needed while creating application on the site?

You will upload documents after you've filled and submitted the forms Sir.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 7:57am On May 25, 2022
@Blurpy

Lol, investments or no investments, with lil or no returns, my Visa will come out successfully and there’s nothing that’s going to stop it
In Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2022
KIDfurniture:

pls can u drop your contact let
me reach out. I can come to abj anytime
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2022
KazikageSama:

You will upload documents after you've filled and submitted the forms Sir.
thanks a lot
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2022
KIDfurniture:

Bro please write me on email:

anthoniodeondre@outlook.com
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2022
KIDfurniture:

pls I am in abj, send me a mail
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 5:30am On May 26, 2022
KIDfurniture:

I noticed you come online yet you don’t reply, kindly send a mail let’s talk further cos I am at dead-end rn

antoniodeondre@outlook.com
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2022
Olusegunz I don’t have access to the email linked to this account anymore
you can always reach me here

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Olusegunz(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2022
Tesclaros:
Olusegunz I don’t have access to the email linked to this account anymore
you can always reach me here

Email sent
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shuri: 12:44pm On May 26, 2022
Please guys, what is more important in a statement of account, balance or cash flow? The statement has a cash flow of about N45,000,000 and a balance of 600k as at this morning. I want to use it for a tourist visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by austino677(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2022
shuri:
Please guys, what is more important in a statement of account, balance or cash flow? The statement has a cash flow of about N45,000,000 and a balance of 600k as at this morning. I want to use it for a tourist visa.
will 600k be enough for your tourist expenses?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sirrotex: 4:55pm On May 26, 2022
Both are equally important. One shows your credit worthiness and the other shows your current financial circumstance.
shuri:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by strongmoxie: 6:09pm On May 27, 2022
Guys! I just received a message from vfs

"Processed Visa Application ref no. ** has been dispatched to the courier service provider from The South African Visa Application Centre..."
Fingers crossed
I'm hopeful

Stay tuned, for the good news I believe

Study... Applied in March
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demo79: 6:34pm On May 27, 2022
Pls i want to make south africa visa appliction i dont really get how to apply online for evisa...I need help pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demo79: 7:00pm On May 27, 2022
KazikageSama:
Finally another person. Congrats Man.

My advice, use Stanbic IBTC WCC Branch if you intend to get PTA cos the E-Visa is very new, most banks and branches aren't dealing it yet.

2. If you can, use Airpeace airline cos they've dealt with E-Visa before, other Airlines may delay you.

All the best.

i want to apply for eVisa but the SA website is say that the eVisa is for the following countries : Cameroun,Congo,Egypt,India, Ethopia
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 8:00pm On May 27, 2022
Guyysssss update ohhhhh
My student visa is ready
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 8:01pm On May 27, 2022
Somebody shout halleluyahhhhhhh!!!!!
My visa is ready
Study at South Africa
I’m so happy!!!! Guysssss I’m so happy

I said it that God will approve and no one will disapprove!!!!!

Shout hallelujah ohhhh!!!!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 8:02pm On May 27, 2022
Please do not give up
Your visa will soon come out!!!

Pray and fast, God answers prayers!!!!
Believe in him
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 8:06pm On May 27, 2022
I’m so happy
This is the first time I’m ever applying for a visa
And I got it in 3 months

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 8:07pm On May 27, 2022
I remember last week when I was complaining here that is taking long, now it happened ohh

My student visa is out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hmgkope: 8:45pm On May 27, 2022
victorfineboyy:
I’m so happy
This is the first time I’m ever applying for a visa
And I got it in 3 months

Please did you just get a message or you have collected your passport with visa in it?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 8:46pm On May 27, 2022
PLease is it true that your visa is not still guaranteed after this message

“ Processed visa application reference No. is ready for collection at the South Africa visa application centre 3rd floor sterling building plot 1083, Muhammadu Buhari way central business district Abuja on Friday may 27 2022 collection timing is from 10am to 4pm “
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 8:48pm On May 27, 2022
I just got an email
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demo79: 8:50pm On May 27, 2022
i need help on how to complete eVisa online
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hmgkope: 8:54pm On May 27, 2022
victorfineboyy:
PLease is it true that your visa is not still guaranteed after this message

“ Processed visa application reference No. is ready for collection at the South Africa visa application centre 3rd floor sterling building plot 1083, Muhammadu Buhari way central business district Abuja on Friday may 27 2022 collection timing is from 10am to 4pm “

It's not but be hopeful. Do you stay in Abuja? I thought they usually use DHL to deliver.

Please what date did you apply?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 8:56pm On May 27, 2022
I don’t know for them ohh
We paid for delivery to come to Lagos
Buh they didn’t state that they are bringing it through courier service
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 9:01pm On May 27, 2022
I applied March 9th

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.