Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1722907 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2022
madejibo:

Luckily I have read through the posts and I have seen people have dealt with your false narrative

Come up with better narratives since you know more.
IDIOTa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Potch: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
strongmoxie:

Please, can I reapply using reprinted scanned copies of the previously submitted documents (like medical/radiology report, employer letter, police report etc) and explain things regarding the rejection in my reapplication? Originals have already been submitted in the last application.
I have started the PhD already (remotely) since last year. I need to be there to continue and finish up.

It is better to get a new medical and radiological report. I think you can still use the police report and employment letter

If you have started the program remotely since last year, it means you are a registered student with proof of registration for two academics sessions and receipts of payment for school fees?

Contact the International Office for letter of introduction as a registered student and possibly another letter from your supervisor/department.

Then, you can reapply.

If you have started the program remotely since last year and you have no proof of studentship with your school, you may ignore what I said above.

Good luck �
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by strongmoxie: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Thank you very much
Potch:

It is better to get a new medical and radiological report. I think you can still use the police report and employment letter

If you have started the program remotely since last year, it means you are a registered student with proof of registration for two academics sessions and receipts of payment for school fees?

Contact the International Office for letter of introduction as a registered student and possibly another letter from your supervisor/department.

Then, you can reapply.

If you have started the program remotely since last year and you have no proof of studentship with your school, you may ignore what I said above.

Good luck �
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NightWolff: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please can anyone tell me how much it would cost to get a visit visa and flight ticket, and also how much is needed for pof and every other needed document??
Please it's really urgent
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 12:44am On Jun 06, 2022
SirKennie13:
Hello Guys!

Please, if there is anyone going to SA (Pretoria precisely). Could you please help me to take my passport for VISA stamp. I'll really appreciate it and reward such person. Thank you.

I hope you get a positive outcome but if you’re rejected with option of appealing, can you then submit the appeal from Naija? I’m also using the power of attorney thing.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OsikoyaTosin: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
All is well
drmorphine:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeeN_E9Ljj7/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Another frustrated Nigerian can't take it no more
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hmgkope: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2022
drmorphine:

please do you have your visa now?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by k4kenny(f): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2022
drmorphine:

Really unfortunate what they're putting our people through. I think its high time we reported this to rlevant travel/tourism regulatory bodies. We should also flood their social media handles with complaints. How can you hold on to people's passports for months and not respond to mails? Useless and unprofessional group of people angry
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by k4kenny(f): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
NightWolff:
Please can anyone tell me how much it would cost to get a visit visa and flight ticket, and also how much is needed for pof and every other needed document??
Please it's really urgent

If you're going as a tourist, then I'd advice you look elsewhere biko, except you're ready to wait tirelessly. Read through the thread and see the way they've wickedly held on to people's visas for upwards of 3 months! Useless bunch of Mofos.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shigo04: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/594550/new-visa-system-introduced-in-south-africa/

I think, this is the reason why our visa is taking forever before approval or rejection. It sucks!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Domo1000: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is not totally the reason...

Please note that study visa and other visa less than 3 months is being reviewed here in Nigeria...

This news is old...

Businesstech just updated on their website, it's not a recent news.

I have followed that update on the website of other travel agency (they even provide link to the original news on home affairs website)

shigo04:
https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/594550/new-visa-system-introduced-in-south-africa/

I think, this is the reason why our visa is taking forever before approval or rejection. It sucks!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demmy79: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Pls do you know the price of the evisa
YoungPrince4760:
Finally!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demmy79: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thanks for your help...how much is the evisa
better2:

Click on No and then click back on Yes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Folarge06(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
425 Rand

quote author=demmy79 post=113605703]Thanks for your help...how much is the evisa[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hmgkope: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Domo1000:
This is not totally the reason...

Please note that study visa and other visa less than 3 months is being reviewed here in Nigeria...

This news is old...

Businesstech just updated on their website, it's not a recent news.

I have followed that update on the website of other travel agency (they even provide link to the original news on home affairs website)

Please how are you so sure of this?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by YoungPrince4760: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
demmy79:
Pls do you know the price of the evisa

205k through agent. I don’t know the cost of doing it yourself. You need your international passport, passport photographs, reference letter from place of work, 3 months bank statement and yellow fever card. It’s non appearance and takes 3 weeks. I’m not an agent so don’t bother replying or sending private message
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
strongmoxie:

Please, can I reapply using reprinted scanned copies of the previously submitted documents (like medical/radiology report, employer letter, police report etc) and explain things regarding the rejection in my reapplication? Originals have already been submitted in the last application.
I have started the PhD already (remotely) since last year. I need to be there to continue and finish up.
Are you reapplying from VFS, Lagos or Abuja?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hmgkope: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
chemashie:

Please is Lagos now opened??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hmgkope: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin angry
chemashie:

Please have you received your passport and visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fizzy33: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Goodday house.pls I need answer to this urgently..Am a nurse planning to take my exam in SA,but due to the fact that SA don't give visas anymore,my frd who is south from SA ,but presently lives in the US is planning to travel down to SA for her wedding in July,she wants to send me an invite to attend her wedding. (tourist visa)
I want to know what documents does she need to make available apart from the invitation letter .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samueltemi337(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Is Kempton park a good place to live in?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by YoungPrince4760: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
fizzy33:
Goodday house.pls I need answer to this urgently..Am a nurse planning to take my exam in SA,but due to the fact that SA don't give visas anymore,my frd who is south from SA ,but presently lives in the US is planning to travel down to SA for her wedding in July,she wants to send me an invite to attend her wedding. (tourist visa)
I want to know what documents does she need to make available apart from the invitation letter .

Apply for Evisa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Is Kempton park a good place to live in?

Depends on the part of Kempton park.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samueltemi337(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
KazikageSama:

Depends on the part of Kempton park.
dunblane lifestyle estate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Samueltemi337:
dunblane lifestyle estate?

That's around 9th road, I've not lived there before but I believe it is safe.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xavier123: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
YoungPrince4760:

Apply for Evisa

Good days house
I applied for the evisa over two months now
And its still saying "awaiting adjudicator outcome
Please people in the house what could be the delay . Some person that applied after me got their in just 1week and few days and my travelling date is today.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samueltemi337(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
KazikageSama:

That's around 9th road, I've not lived there before but I believe it is safe.
ok

thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iamkingrobert: 1:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Good day NL, quick question, I have been to SA before and have couple of their visas, I will like to know if I can apply for a temporary resident permit from Nigeria. Are they accepting applicant?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demmy79: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2022
eVisa is the best for you
fizzy33:

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (913) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.