Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Tribute To Drogba As He Leaves Chelsea & What's Drogba's Best Moment For You. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tribute To Drogba As He Leaves Chelsea & What's Drogba's Best Moment For You. (535 Views)

Didier Drogba Leaves Chelsea On A Free Transfer / Carlo Ancelotti Leaves Chelsea / Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Drogba As He Leaves Chelsea & What's Drogba's Best Moment For You. by jamp: 8:13am On May 23, 2012
my fellow NL i felt bad when i heard drogba's news.

my Drogba's best moment was the goal he scored against Manchester united in FA cup finals. our own Mikel Obi gave him the pass. it was awesome that day.

and the best of them is the 87th min Header in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

Drogba its sad that you are leaving and we are happy you are leaving.

farewell.

(1) (Reply)

Premier League - City's Spending Leads To Huge Losses / Ibracadabra Scores A Quadruple Against England!! / Who Is Likely To Take Over From Chelsea Manager, Di matteo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.