Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission (84511 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Nahry: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2012
Hello peeps! Pls does anyone have an idea of the time we r to be there 4 d interview?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nahry: Hello peeps! Pls does anyone have an idea of the time we r to be there 4 d interview?

The time was not stated, but i'll advise you get there as soon as possible.. I will be there as early as 7:00am by God's Grace.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by festguy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
neferttiti: Check these papers 2moro and next 2moro: The nation, daily trust, vanguard, for the publication of the successful candidates for interview into the ministries of foreign affairs, labour and education.
nairaland 'labaran maku'where's labour&education?love u guy!keep d info.flowing
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
I'm sure some pple (North West Zone, i guess) wld have done there interviews by now. Pls share your experiences. What were the questions asked @ d oral interview? Where you interviewed individually or in groups? U guys shld pls respond.. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Our brother for northwest please give us interview tips.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ kinnex my name came out in anambra state and you.I saw my name in the newspaper were you contacted via phone subsequently. What state are you from?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
profGinger: @ kinnex my name came out in anambra state and you.I saw my name in the newspaper were you contacted via phone subsequently. What state are you from?

My name came out in d dailies as well. I wasn't contacted via phone o. Were you? When is you interview date? I am from Ogun State..
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2012
Anambra state ring me kinnex 08039119822 so we can rub minds
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2012
My state is anambra state.ring via 08039119822 so we can rub mimd.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2012
profGinger: My state is anambra state.ring via 08039119822 so we can rub mimd.

ok brova.. Expect ma call.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2012
Please guys, can any of you tell me what a leTter of identification from the Local Goverment means? I have a local government identification certificate that was issued by my local government, I want to know if it is the same thing.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 3:43am On Dec 12, 2012
s3nn2x: Please guys, can any of you tell me what a leTter of identification from the Local Goverment means? I have a local government identification certificate that was issued by my local government, I want to know if it is the same thing.

I will advise you get a letter of identification from your local government, addressed to FCSC.. I have that Certificate of Origin as well. But, you never can tell. Just get the letter, if you can.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by ebbytee: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2012
Hi nairalanders abeg I need u guys help.pls I took the exams too in sep but it was for labour.pls how do I go about checking my result cos I cannt find any of the dailiesa.I wrote the exams in lagos maryland but am from ondo state.do I have to tell someone in my state to check the federal civil service office for me or the result for labour is not out?pls its urgent I need help.pls anyone reply on this forum.thanks
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2012
Just a piece of info. For those that were shortlisted but yet to do their interview
1. The identification letter from the Local Government, is the one you got from your local government, it can be a certificate of indigeneship, certificate of local government of origin or whateVer, as long as it was goTten from the local government. It is not a special letter addressed to F.C.S.C. By the Local government.
2. The interview is conducted by a panel of about 10 peOple or more.
3. You will be asked about countries and capitals with the names of their presidents.
4. You will also be asked why you want to work in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5. Most of the questions asked are already what most of us already know due to the nature of the course we studied.
6. All you need is confidence.
7. The interview would take between 15 to 25 minutes.
8. You will be called according to your region, states and number on the list.
9. Dress code as usual should be formal wears.
10. Also note that this is what was asked people that have been interview, it is not a guarantee that they will be asked again.
11. All you need do is to brush up on your current affairs aNd you are good to go.
N.B I was informed by a very close friend of mine and a former course mate who was interviewed yesterday and he is from Bauchi.

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
@s3nn2x, thanks for the update. I appreciate.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Veevien(f): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2012
pls where can i get the list for education and labour, or which of the dailies should i check.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by festguy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
olisechete: http:///Fvr8Q visit it for more info
park well joor.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Grego3(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2012
d interview has come n gone, wat is d nxt level? Has anyone reciv sms? Watever our quizzin was, lets place faith in d hand of God. Seasonal Greetings, Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
God will do it for all of us.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Telez(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by sincity694u: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Anyone heard news if the FCSC have started getting intouch with the shortlisted candidate for Foreign affairs.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2013
@ sincity69 no news oooh let us keep our finger cross.what is your state of origin?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
Does anyone know many people would be taken from each state and for each position? Does anyone even know when they would get back to us?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by sincity694u: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ogun
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
s3nn2x: Does anyone know many people would be taken from each state and for each position? Does anyone even know when they would get back to us?

Where do you people get to hear that a certain number of pple will be taken frm each state? I thought i saw something like FINAL LIST n top of the names released.. Is there gonna be a FINAL FINAL FINAL LIST?

As per when they'll get back to us, i guess work will resume fully by Monday. They should get back to us before the end of next week or mid-january latest. Which ever way, I believe that God that has started a good thing in me is FAITHFUL to complete it..

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by nachelomo: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2013
Pls,​am tired of dis recruitment,wen ar dey goin 2 call dose pple dat applied 4 job under ministry of education & Labour? anyone wit vital info shld pls say somtin
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by isaacreigns(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ kinnex...u re on point. I believe its also the final list
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by isaacreigns(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
@kinnex...what state are u from?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Grego3(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Well, wat I understand by 'final list,' is public shortlisting of candidates ends aft d apptitude test. Subsequent invitation wil b by sms hence we were given a column to enter our contact nos. We were scored also by d panel. According to a source, dis d first tym interview 're conducted by FCSC. Its going b well.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
isaacreigns: @kinnex...what state are u from?

Ogun State..

You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / GMAT For Free Download / Is ODG Africa For Real??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.