Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,366 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

Illegal Chinese Immigrants Arrested In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Chinese Immigrants Arrested In Lagos (8196 Views)

Two Ghanaians Arrested In Amsterdam For Pounding Fufu In Their Flat On 7th Floor / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / UK Ends Free NHS Care For Foreign Students & Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Chinese Immigrants Arrested In Lagos by coldhearts(f): 4:25am On May 26, 2012
owobokiri:

did u say black blame?
there's no need for that.
去住你的生活,没有必要讲不好的人

1 Like

Re: Illegal Chinese Immigrants Arrested In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2012
coldhearts:

did u say black blame?

"hei guai" means black devil. If you have ever irritated a Chinese, that derogatory tag is his first line of attack. I'm not Chinese, just trying to let him know how he is viewed by some of ths people and that the shabby police arrests he was defending werent good enough. . I was right to call this a "fake arrest" since these guys were immediately released based on the imtervention of their embassy. Ask Nigerians who live in China what they go through in the hands of the chinese immigration if they stay a second longer than permitted. Some have died in prison and no, i am not talking of rapists and drug pushers, i mean those arrested over immigration wahala. They form over 80% of Nigerian inmates in chinese prisons. So when you arrest these guys here in the morning and release them by noon instead of demanding a fine equivalent to 5000 rmb from them while they pay for their deportation costs, which should be over a thousand usd as the chinese demand from Nigerians who overstay, then it is nothing but fake arrests made for the cameras. Why should i be ashamed for saying that?
Re: Illegal Chinese Immigrants Arrested In Lagos by coldhearts(f): 9:19am On May 26, 2012
owobokiri:

"hei guai" means black devil. If you have ever irritated a Chinese, that derogatory tag is his first line of attack. I'm not Chinese, just trying to let him know how he is viewed by some of ths people and that the shabby police arrests he was defending werent good enough. . I was right to call this a "fake arrest" since these guys were immediately released based on the imtervention of their embassy. Ask Nigerians who live in China what they go through in the hands of the chinese immigration if they stay a second longer than permitted. Some have died in prison and no, i am not talking of rapists and drug pushers, i mean those arrested over immigration wahala. They form over 80% of Nigerian inmates in chinese prisons. So when you arrest these guys here in the morning and release them by noon instead of demanding a fine equivalent to 5000 rmb from them while they pay for their deportation costs, which should be over a thousand usd as the chinese demand from Nigerians who overstay, then it is nothing but fake arrests made for the cameras. Why should i be ashamed for saying that?

i have heard about that before but it just goes to proof that there's more diplomacy needed. At the end of the day, we still need them and vice versa and that's what matters most.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Chinese Immigrants Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
VERY interesting...
Re: Illegal Chinese Immigrants Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Paentera:

Is that not Shin Lee? And his brother Ling Wu? Wow, they all look like them. he he

grin grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Chinese Immigrants Arrested In Lagos by naijarican(f): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
Paentera:

Is that not Shin Lee? And his brother Ling Wu? Wow, they all look like them. he he

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Visas Launches New Visa Application Forms / 9 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get Permanent Residency / Graphic Photos! Accident At Ojuelegba Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.