Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? (33457 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 23, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders, Food for thought
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 12:11am On May 24, 2012
a lot of us honestly hope so

14 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by nwanze2: 6:37am On May 24, 2012
The question is not if it will break,but how many pieces.

10 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 24, 2012
But wait first, if we break up. Will it be north and south or niger delta and the rest of ya'll.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 11:21am On May 24, 2012
By the Holy Grace of Amadioha, Biafra shall be free of northern oppressors, western betrayers and neighbourly saboteurs!
Iseee!

18 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by inspirenet: 1:16pm On May 24, 2012
I don't think so.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by MrGlobe(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2012
Logic Mind: By the Holy Grace of Amadioha, Biafra shall be free of northern oppressors, western betrayers and neighbourly saboteurs!
Iseee!
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by bisi16(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2012
I hope so o!

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by AustineE1: 3:21pm On May 24, 2012
Some part of Nigeria will definately breakaway...the south south will go and south East will also go,leaving Hausa fulani Odua to cohabit!i suggest the name of the new country to be 'sharia republic of nomads and Awoists'!

14 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 24, 2012
I pray to GOD it does.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 24, 2012
I pray to GOD it does. To how many parts? I just don't care! Let it break by any amount first!

3 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by ak47mann(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2012
Logic Mind: By the Holy Grace of Amadioha, Biafra shall be free of northern oppressors, western betrayers and neighbourly saboteurs!
Iseee!
logic mind i like the way you hit the point u are my person cool

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 24, 2012
Not likely. If there was any likelihood of a breakup, there would have been negotiations and talks going on by now.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Tos87(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2012
Negotiations and talk has being done since 1960s....wise UP.

3 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by manny4life(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2012
Personally, I don't think so. However, like someone said, I don't think breaking up is the issue, but into how many pieces is the real issue. Also, will the breakup be peaceful or bloody?

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by hardniola(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2012
this is headache for me uh
pls where we
calabar be heading if naija break
ma wife nd his pipo
hehhhhh
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 6:40pm On May 24, 2012
hardniola: this is headache for me uh
pls where we
calabar be heading if naija break
ma wife nd his pipo
hehhhhh

They can head to cameroun for all I care. They already let aboki give away their bakassi land to cameroun. talk of biting off your nose of to spite your face. Yeye people. The new biafra will be a lot wiser, more selfish and very ruthless.

5 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 24, 2012
I think the Niger delta republic will be a second saudi arabia because we would become kings and princes, I will personally buy manchester utd when the time comes. Then d aboki dem they can come and be flogging nama for us. Let d ibgos n d west join us. These abokis should go back to niger rpublic! Kapish

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dede1(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2012
manny4life: Personally, I don't think so. However, like someone said, I don't think breaking up is the issue, but into how many pieces is the real issue. Also, will the breakup be peaceful or bloody?

I do not give a ratarse how many countries will come out of disintegrated cesspit called Nigeria. In addition, I do not care if the pending breakup of Nigeria shall be incessantly bloody. If any group can not fight to secure its future, the group has to vacate.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dede1(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2012
bbpreye: I think the Niger delta republic will be a second saudi arabia because we would become kings and princes, I will personally buy manchester utd when the time comes. Then d aboki dem they can come and be flogging nama for us. Let d ibgos n d west join us. These abokis should go back to niger rpublic! Kapish

It seems you are still in a deep slumber. There shall never be an entity called Niger Delta republic. If you are Ijo, you should think about the means to defend the creeks and stop being ashamed of whom you and your forbearers represented. You should quit thinking about the so-called “Aboki” and romanticize with fairy tale of the hunter, bush fowl and hen.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 24, 2012
Hahahahahahhaahahhahaahahahhahahahaaaa
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
It is frm theses creeks Nigeria funds its budget!

It seems you are still in a deep slumber. There shall never be an entity called Niger Delta republic. If you are Ijo, you should think about the means to defend the creeks and stop being ashamed of whom you and your forbearers represented. You should quit thinking about the so-called “Aboki” and romanticize with fairy tale of the hunter, bush fowl and hen.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2012
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2012
bbpreye: Hahahahahahhaahahhahaahahahhahahahaaaa
Don't mind that guy. He is one confused dude. He was probably been fed that tall tale that the southern minorities betrayed Biafra. This is a war in which we all fought and suffered together. If you see pictures of starving children during the war from Akwa Ibom I saw on the net some weeks back, you'll wonder where this guy's hate is coming from.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 9:37pm On May 24, 2012
careytommy:
Don't mind that guy. He is one confused dude. He was probably been fed that tall tale that the southern minorities betrayed Biafra. This is a war in which we all fought and suffered together. If you see pictures of starving children during the war from Akwa Ibom I saw on the net some weeks back, you'll wonder where this guy's hate is coming from.

Which one is tall tale? Southern minorities were the first group to fall. Nigerian soldiers turned them and used them effectively against their biafran homeland. The rest of biafra fell back and held out for 2 years. When the guns ceased in 1970, free biafrans understood that their brothers who were under enemy occupation may have had to do abominable things in the war in order to survive. It would have stayed at that, however these "minorities" started showing their true colours. Chasing away their fighting biafran brothers and confiscating their properties. How can you take your brother's house who went to fight for your freedom? Biafrans thus understood that the betrayal may not have been compelled but that these so called "brothers" willingly sabotaged their country's war efforts in other to occupy their brother's houses.
Well, abokis are enjoying your oil, so I hope you are at least enjoying those "abandoned" properties.
Next Biafran effort will be different.

7 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 9:43pm On May 24, 2012

Word. cool
Any lemming with ears, bera listen.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 9:47pm On May 24, 2012

Why don't you clap for yourselves. Brave warriors with aboki owned oil wells.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 9:51pm On May 24, 2012
Logic Mind:

Which one is tall tale? Southern minorities were the first group to fall. Nigerian soldiers turned them and used them effectively against their biafran homeland. The rest of biafra fell back and held out for 2 years. When the guns ceased in 1970, free biafrans understood that their brothers who were under enemy occupation may have had to do abominable things in the war in order to survive. It would have stayed at that, however these "minorities" started showing their true colours. Chasing away their fighting biafran brothers and confiscating their properties. How can you take your brother's house who went to fight for your freedom? Biafrans thus understood that the betrayal may not have been compelled but that these so called "brothers" willingly sabotaged their country's war efforts in other to occupy their brother's houses.
Well, abokis are enjoying your oil, so I hope you are at least enjoying those "abandoned" properties.
Next Biafran effort will be different.

I'm tired of hearing this foolish lie. My part of the country was invaded by Biafra, who carried out several executions, occupied the place and declared us an independent "Republic of Benin" without as much as asking us a single question.
Next, we were invaded by the federal troops who did pretty much what Biafra did.

Phuck anybody who tells me stup!d lies of how minorities betrayed Biafra. Did Biafra ever make us part of their plans? Did they not just invade us one bright morning without provocation? I wonder where people get these id!otic fairy tales of "betrayal" from?
I'm waiting for any senile fart to tell me that Biafra did not invade the Midwest. In fact, as I have said several times on NL, my own father along with other top Midwesterners was to have been shot by Biafra, but he was saved by his driver (maybe una for no know Beaf today embarassed).

Phuck all of you who tell hateful lies. Bloody demons.

4 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2012
Dede1:

I do not give a ratarse how many countries will come out of disintegrated cesspit called Nigeria. In addition, I do not care if the pending breakup of Nigeria shall be incessantly bloody. If any group can not fight to secure its future, the group has to vacate.

what are you still doing online? with this kind of hate and anger you should be rallying your troops by now!
oloshi! internet warlord!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

Word. cool
Any lemming with ears, bera listen.
you sure would love that wouldn't you?
chronicles of the laziest people on earth! physical man power productivity zero!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 9:59pm On May 24, 2012
torkaka:
you sure would love that wouldn't you?
chronicles of the laziest people on earth! physical man power productivity zero!

Is such an id!otic post worth it? cry
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

Is such an id!otic post worth it? cry
^^^?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 24, 2012
Biafrans or igbos or wateva they call themselves, I thought they claimed to av migrated from isreal, they should pls migrate back, I love my igbo folks so much n can't say one harsh word about them,, but sincerely if Nigeria will eventually break up, it'll be BIAFRA, NIGERDELTA REPUBLIC and NORTHERN NIGERIA. Since these haters can't stop envying the money pot of their nation. U need to come down to d nigerdelta and. Hw people are suffering while one aboki is head of oil dept at NNPC, an aboki that does not know where east-west rd is. GEJ is the last president of Nigeria, u don't know better than the U.S.A!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians / Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.