Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Would You Advise Him To Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Advise Him To Do? (4723 Views)

Will You Advise Recommendation When Choosing A Life Partner? / Advise Him: He Got This Mail From His Wife / I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 1:56am On May 24, 2012
I was chatting with a customer (who lives abroad) and he told me what a guy in his line of business was going through.

Basically this guy and his wife are both mature and the guy has been married for 2 years then his wife fell seriously ill. In the course of treating her and helping her at the hospital etc.he found out that she was born a man. She had a complete sex change operation and has lived as a woman for years before they married.

The guy has separated from the wife and is contemplating a divorce. What do you think? Should he divorce the wife or stick with her even though she once had a d.ick and cannot of course have any children? For the guys, can you knowingly have sex with a woman who was once a man?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by SisiKill1: 2:13am On May 24, 2012
Lmaoo!!! JD!! JD!! Akika fada! ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

No Divorce oh. . .for better for worse.

Divorce is a sin.

He has married him. . .her. . .shim.

May God bless their union with shèmàlè babies!!

Amin!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by sophy09: 2:32am On May 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by ifyalways(f): 2:45am On May 24, 2012
Oh dear!
He or she is getting her/ his divorce papers on that bed. You have a right to do anything to your body but you have absolutely no right to rope me in to your mess.no stopping to think through, its divorce straight off for me.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by femmy2010(m): 2:49am On May 24, 2012
A though one this is,best to take time out to think things over before reaching a decision.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by tpia5: 3:23am On May 24, 2012
always check the feet and musculature,[b]before [/b]jumping into the relationship, sheesh.

lord have mercy.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 4:20am On May 24, 2012
Jeez!

He did no wrong in divorcing him/her because the s-h-emale shouldn't have withheld such important info from a spouse.

Sisi_Kill: Lmaoo!!! JD!! JD!! Akika fada! ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Divorce is a sin.

Amin!

Hahahaha
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2012
I am surprised, not one of the women who posted here understands. The wife is now a woman just like them. She may have once been a man but now she is all woman. I expected some sympathy for her.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by recruitmnt: 6:49am On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100: I am surprised, not one of the women who posted here understands. The wife is now a woman just like them. She may have once been a man but now she is all woman. I expected some sympathy for her.

Don't kill me with laugh oh, it's early mo mo cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Prime007: 10:29am On May 24, 2012
I can see why the husband would be bitter, that kind of info is very important.

@john
Maybe they don't really think she is a woman.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by EfemenaXY: 11:51am On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100: I was chatting with a customer (who lives abroad) and he told me what a guy in his line of business was going through.

Basically this guy and his wife are both mature and the guy has been married for 2 years then his wife fell seriously ill. In the course of treating her and helping her at the hospital etc.he found out that she was born a man. She had a complete sex change operation and has lived as a woman for years before they married.

The guy has separated from the wife and is contemplating a divorce. What do you think? Should he divorce the wife or stick with her even though she once had a d.ick and cannot of course have any children? For the guys, can you knowingly have sex with a woman who was once a man?

The heck!!! Jonny I'm seriously enjoying this thread of yours! cool cheesy

Johndoe100: I am surprised, not one of the women who posted here understands. The wife is now a woman just like them. She may have once been a man but now she is all woman. I expected some sympathy for her.

Yeah, but we don't have an Adam's apple like him. Sorry, I mean like her. No, not him/her, I meant to say it grin grin
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2012
Efemena_xy:

The heck!!! Jonny I'm seriously enjoying this thread of yours! cool cheesy

Yeah, but we don't have an Adam's apple like him. Sorry, I mean like her. No, not him/her, I meant to say
it grin grin

I can see that you are having fun. If it was a man that was treating and mocking a woman like this you all would be up in arms. Anyway I guess that's why that thread about you people being your own worst enemy is up there.

Prime007:
@john
Maybe they don't really think she is a woman.

I see, well she has all the equipment they have and even more important, she has the same emotional make up as they do. It really is very bad for people to hold the fact that she was born in the wrong body against her. You did not answer the question, can you have sex with woman like her?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 24, 2012
Sandalili sandalili, sandalili sandalili, sandalili sandalili sandalili sandalili

I am a Doctor in my country, some of you know me well

If you look me up and down, you will know that it's true
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by jmoore(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2012
It is homosexuality, that's why he wants the divorce.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by livapul86(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2012
jennykadry: Sandalili sandalili, sandalili sandalili, sandalili sandalili sandalili sandalili

Roflmao! laugh don make hunger dey catch me. I remember this song o! Nwanyi, Isi gi o di ro okay.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by SisiKill1: 1:36pm On May 24, 2012
jennykadry: Sandalili sandalili, sandalili sandalili, sandalili sandalili sandalili sandalili

Oh my God Jenny!!!!!!

You just took me back. . .errr. . .a couple of years when I was 12. tongue

Jeeedus!! I remember that song!! cheesy
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by EfemenaXY: 2:12pm On May 24, 2012

Jenny wetin dey do you naw??

We're having averrrrrryyyyy serious discussion here about him er.. her sorry it and you dey sing that song??!! grin grin

Now I wan play "panya" - & t'is all yer fault! tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by bisi16(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2012

Divorce is a sin.

Amin!

U're totally on point joor! Divorce shim... Lol
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2012
^^^ I knew it was only a matter of time b4 the other winches arived. Now lets see how your evil plays out. @jmoore She is a woman, not a man.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:35pm On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100: I was chatting with a customer (who lives abroad) and he told me what a guy in his line of business was going through.

Na wa o o o grin grin grin

Oga, this question shouldn't be coming from you o. You know the answer now tongue

Na for better for worse o grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by tasandra: 3:44pm On May 24, 2012
Soooo funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin allow me think 1st b4,i reply grin
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:46pm On May 24, 2012
The post really got me cracking up esp coming from JohnDoe. grin

Seriously now, I do pity the transgendered. I can imagine the stigma and depression he/she goes through before the operation. The surgery must have given her (since he/she chose to be her) a true essence.

Wait o!!!

Seems I am not getting you right. Why did he change the sex in the first place? Has he/she been living happily as a woman?

To answer your question, Na divorce o. As a man I can't stand d thought of being intimate with another man sad sad
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:50pm On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100:

I can see that you are having fun. If it was a man that was treating and mocking a woman like this you all would be up in arms. Anyway I guess that's why that thread about you people being your own worst enemy is up there.

Do you actually consider her a woman

Johndoe100:
I see, well she has all the equipment they have and even more important, she has the same emotional make up as they do. It really is very bad for people to hold the fact that she was born in the wrong body against her. You did not answer the question, can you have sex with woman like her?

Are you saying she has boobis like a woman
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Do you actually consider her a woman

Are you saying she has boobis like a woman

Look at these and judge for yourself. How many of your pals look this good, even though they were born women. These were all men at a point in their lives.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:23pm On May 24, 2012
Ok. May I ask what motivated them to change their sex ?

**** They look good though wink
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by jmoore(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100: ^^^ I knew it was only a matter of time b4 the other winches arived. Now lets see how your evil plays out. @jmoore She is a woman, not a man.

What defines a man? Don't even start what you will not finish. Born a woman,always a woman. Born a man always a man.

Those picture you posted are all artificially manipulated by cosmetic surgery. If the real women whom you said are not good looking as the artificial ones were to go for a cosmetic surgery they will look better therefore your comment is irrelevant.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by SisiKill1: 5:32pm On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100:

Look at these and judge for yourself. How many of your pals look this good, even though they were born women. These were all men at a point in their lives.

If they look like that JD, why is your friend complaining? I mean these sheeemales are better looking than many women I know.

I say your friend should be happy with what he has. . .how many men can brag about having a partner who can work two equipments very well.

He can never complain that his wife can't please him because before she became a woman, she was. . .well she was like him and must know what turns a man on.

Lucky Chap, that one!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 24, 2012
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by iaabc(f): 5:50pm On May 24, 2012

Divorce is a sin.

Amin!
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by moremi2008(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2012
The woman was dishonest about her ability to satisfy a very fundamental reason why many men get married: procreation. That's enough grounds for a divorce. However, the man really needs to check his motives for wanting a divorce. Is it because he was deceived? Or because he is disgusted at fact that he is married to a woman who used to be a man? Or because the woman can't have kids? He saw something in her that made him propose; those things are still the same. Either way, he has every right to seek a divorce and I hope he is a bit more careful next time.

As for me, I think I am smart and experienced enough to know the difference between a real p*ssy and a reconstructed one. There are just too many tell-tale signs. I can never fall for that trick! Never! Besides I hear these women have to inject themselves with hormones for the rest of their lives! I would have caught her a few times injecting herself! If all else fails, my mum nah real prayer warrior! Holy Ghost fire go push out the truth before I walk an ex-man down the altar! God forbid bad thing oh!
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2012
@jmoore
Being a man or woman is not written in stone. You can change your sex. Stop being so dogmatic.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by jmoore(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100: @jmoore
Being a man or woman is not written in stone. You can change your sex. Stop being so dogmatic.

If you are sure of your own advice why post the problem here? Common sense is no longer common in this 21st century.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Baby Is Not Pooping / PHOTO: Mother Almost Drowns Her Daughter While Twerking In A River. / Is There Anything Wrong If I Don't Cut My Little Baby's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.