Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

What Would You Advise Him To Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Advise Him To Do? (4722 Views)

Will You Advise Recommendation When Choosing A Life Partner? / Advise Him: He Got This Mail From His Wife / I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by SisiKill1: 1:19pm On May 25, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

What are you trying to say? That John Doe made this up? That he does not have a friend of a friend with a sheeemale wife and this. . . this is just a way to reinforce his the "CABALS HATE ALL MEN". . .err. . . even when they are WOMEN shtick? Surely that's not what you are saying Moremi??!! angry angry

Johndoe100:

I wonder why none of the women wants to address the question. Why don't you accept these women like you do the women who were born women? You all dodge this, I truly am interested. All the other stuff is just a smoke screen to avoid this.

I am not even from Delta state, but tpia is not Nigerian, she probably has never heard of my state.

Johndoe100: Could the reason why the women aren't accepting their sisters who have undergone a sex change is that they don't want the extra competition?

Look at this picture and be honest wouldn't you like to get to work and be greeted by this?

You were saying. . . cheesy
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by ronkebp(f): 2:20pm On May 25, 2012
Johndoe100:

Hmmmmmm..... this is a very unenlightened view, I am disappointed.

You are disappointed because the truth is bitter. A MAN IS ALWAYS AND WOULD FOREVER BE A MAN. no matter the level of tom-boy a woman displays, she is still a woman.

There is no twisting, it is just the way it is, all those appearance that looks similar to a woman's appearance is just make-up and make-down.

Johndoe, just say that you are gay and prefer men that look-like women but share your nature. smiley smiley we still accept you the way you are, after-all, it is a faceless forum.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by tpia5: 7:06pm On May 25, 2012
Johndoe100:

I am not even from Delta state, but tpia is not Nigerian, she probably has never heard of my state.

and a double negative is what?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2012
ronkebp:

You are disappointed because the truth is bitter. A MAN IS ALWAYS AND WOULD FOREVER BE A MAN. no matter the level of tom-boy a woman displays, she is still a woman.

There is no twisting, it is just the way it is, all those appearance that looks similar to a woman's appearance is just make-up and make-down.

Even the vagina is makeup?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by cfours: 1:16am On May 26, 2012
hahahahhahahahah. i love this thread. I've always wondered where his hate for women came from. pure envy.

look here! you can never be a woman no matter how hard you try. your best bet is to go for transexual surgery and even then, you will be a.... transexual. not and never ever a woman.

like somebody else has said, we won't hate you for being transexual. trans people can look very beautiful and exotic as you can see in the pics posted on this thread already. but any sensible person can tell a transexual from afar. if you get a very very good surgery then it may take 15 minutes to put 2 and 2 together.

you are...*cough*... i mean "your friend" is gay. srry to burst your bubble. in fact, I can feel all the colors of the rainbow making a halo around his head.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 1:34am On May 26, 2012
c.fours:
hahahahhahahahah. i love this thread. I've always wondered where his hate for women came from. pure envy.

look here! you can never be a woman no matter how hard you try. your best bet is to go for transexual surgery and even then, you will be a.... transexual. not and never ever a woman.

like somebody else has said, we won't hate you for being transexual. trans people can look very beautiful and exotic as you can see in the pics posted on this thread already. but any sensible person can tell a transexual from afar. if you get a very very good surgery then it may take 15 minutes to put 2 and 2 together.

you are...*cough*... i mean "your friend" is gay. srry to burst your bubble. in fact, I can feel all the colors of the rainbow making a halo around his head.

You have been following me around from thread to thread and insulting me. It seems that this is your way of getting attention from men. Until you started this I had no idea that you existed. If you want to be phucked just say so. This constant stalking is getting boring.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by cfours: 1:53am On May 26, 2012
maybe you could stop creating attention seeking topics and posts...
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by tpia5: 2:08am On May 26, 2012
wow, beautiful hairdo.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 2:10am On May 26, 2012
c.fours:
maybe you could stop creating attention seeking topics and posts...

Hahaha when did you buy nairaland? You now decide what I can or cannot do? You do realize that you are unbalanced (to be diplomatic) don't you.

My advice is that you seek the help you need, if it's sexual (and you are not too much of a dog)I will close my eyes and think of Nigeria grin, I suspect though that what you need is a mental health professional.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by cfours: 2:19am On May 26, 2012
talk to the finger
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 5:32am On May 26, 2012
c.fours:
Can you use your fingers?

Sure, I love pre-intimacy too. tongue
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 27, 2012
livapul86:
Roflmao! laugh don make hunger dey catch me. I remember this song o! Nwanyi, Isi gi o di ro okay.

There were two brothers , they went so high, they wanted to go to heaven but the heaven's so far

Oh happy day, oh happy day, we are matching along oh singer, oh carry on carry on carry on carry on oh carry on they are going home
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Nobody: 7:13am On May 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Jenny wetin dey do you naw??

We're having averrrrrryyyyy serious discussion here about him er.. her sorry it and you dey sing that song??!! grin grin

Now I wan play "panya" - & t'is all yer fault! tongue tongue

Jangolova epe motor.

Oh you little naught fly, if I catch you, you will cry.

Oh my sugar you will never taste, I don't care what mama says, I don't care what mama sayssssss
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Oh my God Jenny!!!!!!

You just took me back. . .errr. . .a couple of years when I was 12. tongue

Jeeedus!! I remember that song!! cheesy

1.2 buckle my shoe

3,4 knock at the door

5,6 pick up stick

7,8 lay them straight

9,10 a big fat head

phew hope I got that one right. Correct me please cry
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by EfemenaXY: 8:59am On May 27, 2012
I see someone's taking a trip down memory lane grin grin grin

Oh well, you know the saying: "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em tongue

A bonga, a bonga is a kind of fish, lalalala
Sweet to drink garri, lalalala
I want my money to be there, lalalala
Jump up, turn round, pick your penny up!
Jump up, turn round, pick your penny up!

Which kind of husband will you marry?
Rich? Poor? Beggar? Or Thief?
Rich? Poor? Beggar? Or Thief?!

How many children will you have?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ...
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 27, 2012
Paw paw is a kind of fruit

Sweet like sugar, yellow like fanta, everybody likes paw paw

Paw paw
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2012
And there you have it folks - the witch (JK) has cried. Now if anything bad happens to you or around you, you know the cause.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2012
@efemena_xy
Do you know what spell she is casting? Have you joined their coven? Be very careful, before your people start to drop like flies.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 27, 2012
There were two black birds sitting on the wall, one named Peter one named Paul
Fly away Peter, fly away Paul
Come back Peter, come back Paul
So come back little black birds and sit on the wall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Baby Is Not Pooping / PHOTO: Mother Almost Drowns Her Daughter While Twerking In A River. / Brand New Haier Thermocool 6kg Washing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.