Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car (2426 Views)

` / Gsm/gps/gprs Satellite Vehicle Tracking Using Cell Phone Or Computer System / Combo Gps Cell Phone Wrist Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by ispeed(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2007
The car owners can remote control the car by telephone in another place even in another city. This system can call any telephone number automatically upon there is alarm in the car. It can also arm, disarm, speak to the car, and cut off the electricity or petrolic circuit, remote start, and monitor. If the car is lost or robbed, this system can locate the car.

GSM Car Alarm host:
Working Voltage: 12V
Static Current (+GSM Module): 40mA -60 mA
Arm/Disarm Woking Frequency: 315MHZ-316HMZ
Cover Area and Capacity: identical to the GSM system
Location Accuracy: 10-300M (which depends on the GSM service)
Alarming Time: Last until it is disarmed or the alarm telephone is answered
Voltage of the Output Control Point
Ignition Control: 0V
Alarm Control: 12V
Petrol Control : 0V
Siren Control : 12V
Input Checking Voltage
Door: 0V
Key: 12V
Foot Brake: 12V
GSM Module:Frequency Range: GSM 900MHZ/1800MHZ
Voltage of Serial Interface: 2.8V
Stand-by Current: 11-25mA
Control Distance: No limit in the net work of GSM
Remote Control
Working Voltage: 12V(1 A27 12V dry battery)
Working Frequency: 315MHz-316HMz
Remote Control Distance: >20M <100M
Static Current: 0mA
Working Conditions
GSM Car Alarm host:
Storage Temp.: -30?-85?
Working Temp.: -20?-65?
Working Humidity: 25% 95%
Accessory
Storage Temp.: -40?-100?
Working Temp.: -20?-85?
Working Humidity: 25% 95%

ALL WITH 45,000 WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY
CALL 08034099120, 036201463 ispeedfx@yahoo.com

Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by ayome123(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2007
Dude,
Nice conceptual product, howeva I get som questions:
Do u have tested reviews on ur product, Does it work with all networks & car electronic systems, does the price include installation? What type of warranty do u give in the event a car is stolen and ur product fails to work?
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by ispeed(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2007
DEAR AYOME,
THE PRODUCT IS INSTALL IN MY CAR RIGHT NOW BMW 3 SERIES 1995 MODEL (COJA).
THE PRODUCT WORK PERFECTLY IN NIGERIA.
12 MONTH WARRANTY.
THANKS.
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by ayome123(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2007
Thanks for the reply, Does the cost (45k right?) include installation of the system in the car?
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by ispeed(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2007
Dear sir,

Installation is 15k anywhere in the country that make it 60k. Thanks.
2348034099120, 234306201463
ispeedfx@yahoo.com
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by enibaba(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2007
Good conception, work on reducing the no. of gadgets
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by ibaka: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
can it be transfered to another car if need be,like u changing cars?
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by atilla(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
Quick question

how does the system locate your car for you if it gets stolen??
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by ispeed(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
The car gsm alarm can locate your car by gprs with 20meter - 300meter location accurate.
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by atilla(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
That does not answer the question.

How would i use the alarm to find the car if describe for example the car is on its way out of Lagos, how do I use the alarm then
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by ispeed(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2007
Dear Atilla,

The gsm car alarm system is design to use gsm sim card, just send sms to the sim number ask for location and it reply or you call the sim number and follow the voice instrusion. Call me for sample it already install in my car bmw 3series coja
08034099120, 036201463
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by afroasian(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2007
so what will happen when your GSM is stolen/lost? the car becomes stranded?
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by PAPABOMBOY: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
Ispeed, perhaps i no understand this technology well well, but my brother, person wey dey thief motor no dey hang around area o. Hmmm!

If motor miss for Obalende, you go find am for far away Otukpo with the gadget sef still intact. What do i mean, 20- 200 meters GPS detection doesn't cut it.
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by jandor(f): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2007
this system is very good.it is installed in mine and my husbands car in 9ja.if u wanna confirm it,go to LTV 8 ikeja. that is what every of their staff now use and about the price,he is not lying at all it costs us 120k for the two cars.The only thing i see is that,if there is no credit on your phone,its not gonna work.
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by ispeed(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
Dear Afro,

Your car can be control in any phone center as far as you have your password, is like email you can still have access to your mail box if your laptop or pc is stolen so far you have your password and you can get on internet. Thanks.
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2007
PAPABOMBOY:

Ispeed, perhaps i no understand this technology well well, but my brother, person wey dey thief motor no dey hang around area o. Hmmm!

If motor miss for Obalende, you go find am for far away Otukpo with the gadget sef still intact. What do i mean, 20- 200 meters GPS detection doesn't cut it.

What he means, is the GPS detection is accurate enough to pinpoint the car's location to within 300 metres. Which is pretty good.

I built a similar module for my car, but with less gadgets, and it works just fine.
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by erico2k2(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
Siena
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2008
Eric, you've got my number now.
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by kaypinchi(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2009
ispeed,
Does this product still exist? Are you still marketing it.
let me know pls.
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by ispeed(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2009
HI-SPEED COMPUTER is a register company in nigeria since 2001 we deal in computers and security devices now we have GSM HOME ALARM & GSM CAR ALARM. BE OUR RESELLER SELL 1 DEVICE GET 8K, SELL 10 DEVICE GET 90K, SELL 20 DEVICE GET 200K.

THE DEVICE IS TESTED AND 100% WARRANTY. CALL 08034099120, 08099419088, 036205463

When your car is illegally operated or stolen by theft or robbery, it will report the messages to you or your friends anywhere in the world immediately by the GSM phone network in the car alarm unit, without distance restriction. It also features voice alert to your phone when alarm taking place (for example, it will have voice alert such as "door open", "shock alarm," "car start", "power cut" "emergency alarm" while you received the alarm telephone.) This alarm unit also has the function to locate the car's position precisely by GPS satellite global positioning system, got its longitude and latitude data any time and any place . It is possible to find it where it parked or lost.
Features:
1) GPS satellite tracking position any place
2) GSM report messages immedately
3) Remote alarm to phone, without limit of distance
4) Easy to use, operation by friendly voice menu
5) Strong features of anti-burglar & anti-hijacking
6) Patented technology, high quality & reliability
7) Good adaptability for most cars and most countries
Remote arming/disarming by phone or by transmitters
9) Silent arming, automatic re-arming
10) Anti-burglar, anti-hijacking and anti-destroying
11) Local alarm by siren and lights, remote alarm to preset telephone by voice
12) Multiple triggering: Door open triggering, vibration triggering, power-off triggering, ignition triggering
13) Panic button, emergency help alarm
14) Easy to install and use, friendly operation interface, with voice menu in different languages
15) Complete self-service, free of service charges
16) Basing on GSM networks, worldwide signal coverage and cost-effective
17) Remote monitoring the sounds around the car and broadcasting by telephone
18) Cut off the car's fuel/power supply by telephone
19) Lock or unlock the car door by transmitters or by telephone
20) Transmitters with code-hopping technology
21) Adjustable 8-scales vibration sensitivity, vibration sensor could be enable/disable by telephone
22) Free to change the operation password and the alarm telephone numbers
23) Central lock automation, automatic closing door upon braking
24) Remote engine/air-conditioner start (optional)
25) Car finding with sounds and lights
26) Light flashing for temporary parking
27) Car position tracking

CALL NOW 08034099120, 08088419088, 036206463 ONLY 75K

HI-SPEED COMPUTERS (reg. company in Nigeria since 2001)

5, Baily Street, Onipanu Lagos. 2a, Okefia street, Osogbo. Osun State. 1, Olayiwola Crescent Opp. Government house, Osogbo.
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by VIPICO(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2009
If what the seller here means is that you can only detect the presence of ur car within a radius of 300m max, then its not really worth it. How could you ecpect somebody to steal your car and hang around within a distance of three football fields in total length.  P-l-e-a-s-e!
Re: Use Your Cell Phone To Control Your Car by VIPICO(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
I would like to advise that when we come across new techs. like this either through internet or wherever, we should take time to imbibe the principle of operation fully. Its no use rushing for the money when u cant even properly explain the concept to your prospective customers' satisfaction. The money will pour in like rain if you are proficient in what u are doing. Lets learn to think of money last and the reward would be unbelievable.

Just my thought, though.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Toyota Matrix @ Price N1.220m @ Banix 017383301 / Honda Babyboy For N780k / Lagos cleared Honda Crv 2000 Model 4 Sale[toks]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.