Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,825 members, 7,798,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? (11477 Views)

When Ur In Ur Final Year And U Get A Gud Lecturer As Ur Prject Supervisor (pic) / Your Style Of Carrying Ur School Bag Was? / Nairalanders Rep Ur School And Dept Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by MAssMoneIt: 11:30pm On May 24, 2012
Xtfield: Are you sure you are not giving out information to would be robbers here? Or why should nayone be concerned with the number of banks in various schools in Nigeria. Let's be security conscious!

Hmm,.. That could be true ! Well, UNILAG's Banks aren't working at the time... lol.
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by legalwealth(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2012
We have no bank yet at UNIOSUN but series of ATM point but only one which is that GTB working at the Main campus here in Osogbo
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by Danigmatic(m): 12:13am On May 25, 2012
Here in RSUST,,6 banks»UBA,SKYE,ACCESS,FiDELITY and First BANK..forgotten the last one..
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by tosan04(f): 12:21am On May 25, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] ;DLast tym I checkd,UNAD has abt 49 banks lol..and GTB was under construction... Buh now,they myt av demolished some of them.
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by Birichie(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2012
5 banks.....@futa
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by BigTom(m): 12:44am On May 25, 2012
Carlmax: Uniben has too many banks that I wonder what they intend to gain... ATMs everywhere... I guess its cheap land and security that informed their decision to build inside the premises
Carlmax: Uniben has too many banks that I wonder what they intend to gain... ATMs everywhere... I guess its cheap land and security that informed their decision to build inside the premises
trully i wonder 2. ATMs everywhere @ hostels, faculties. Libraries, sport complex. Shopping complex and other strategic places. Great uniben
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by Eray(f): 12:45am On May 25, 2012
@delsu abraka. There are quite a handful of banks. Like oceanic Has two branches and 3ATM machines in school. Then we have Eco bank, unity bank,first bank,bank phb, Afri bank, uba and zenith bank. Wit one ATM machine each.
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by mayor101(m): 2:19am On May 25, 2012
I am a student of federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Here, we don't even have a single bank on campus as big as the school is but we do have 2 banks outside the school of which one functions... which is so pathetic
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by emenezer(m): 5:43am On May 25, 2012
is all abt there monopolistic attitude.its abt DIAMOND BANK.here in FUTO.FRUSTRATION UNDER TENSION.. OWERRI.am a futoite.DATS D ONLY BANK IN FUTO.1OO.NAIRA.4 a round trip.yet u call it a federal uni.huh

1 Like

Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by jdash123: 6:31am On May 25, 2012
kaysy: Yabatech has Zenith Bank, Skye Bank and a Microfinance Bank inside the Campus, then around us which is 100% treckable u'l find First Bank, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, UBA... that's all i can remember for now.
Thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by kaysy(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2012
fateavon4u: where skye bank dey 4 yabatech?.i did my ND there some yrs ago.
Whose intercontinental atm's way dey in front of AKATA still dey function?....greatest yaba college of tension!!!
Visit the campus again to see for urself... lot of new buildings.

Well Skye Bank is very close to Student Affairs Unit.

All The ATM's at Akata Frontage are no longer working due to Central Bank order that all ATM's that's not located in a bank should be removed, so the first bank, intercontinental, and spring bank ATM's are no more working but Zenith and Skye has ATM plus the first bank that's very close to the campus.
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by kaysy(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2012
Xtfield: Are you sure you are not giving out information to would be robbers here? Or why should nayone be concerned with the number of banks in various schools in Nigeria. Let's be security conscious!
Oga go and have seat, is it we that should be security conscious or the banks?
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 25, 2012
Uniport = fidelity, spring, Uba, first, fin, ecobank, intercontinental(d new name) and a community bank
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by Yinkagbo(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2012
[quote author=Opoki]
i noticed First Bank just built Lecture theatre...

Yap,u are 100% correct
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by Tedyk(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2012
We jez two banks inside d school namely;Skye nd UBA......buh outside d skul we hav GTBank,Zenith,First Bank,Access Bank,Mainstreet,Spring Bank,Union Bank,Wema Bank nd d nu Oceanic Bank,al d way 4 LAUTECH Ogbomso,Oyo State
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by mmkamson(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2012
Unilorin 1st bank,UBA,Union bank,Zenith bankSkye bank,Finbank,GTB,2 microfinance banks,a keystone is under construction and 1 access mank's ATM. All in a part of d sch tagged banks road
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by tohirah(f): 7:18am On May 25, 2012
kaysy: Yabatech has Zenith Bank, Skye Bank and a Microfinance Bank inside the Campus, then around us which is 100% treckable u'l find First Bank, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, UBA... that's all i can remember for now.

has the skye bank started operating?? Me no know ooo
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by akereconfi: 7:32am On May 25, 2012
Here in UNIPORT.....we have Ecobank, Finbank...2 UBA, Access bank, Micro Finance bank U&C, First Bank, Fidelity Bank,
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by OYOYO1(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2012
Am a Malabite, here in my skull UNICAL, We dnt even hav an Atm, nt 2 talk of havin a complete Bank in d skull, u'll hav 2 do some trekin, if u rili nid d cash.In A whole skull lyk Unical
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by bdabuwa(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2012
Iam a student from HAFEDPOLY,KAZ.we dont have any bank in the school,infact we dont even have the atm machines in the school
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by digitalgeorgy(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2012
In unical, d only within d campus is Unical microfinance bank. Quiet shameful i gux?
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by oladayo042: 1:03pm On May 25, 2012
At UNILORIN we have Zenith, GTB, FinBank, Skyebank, UBA, FirstBank, and Union Bank. All of them have onsite ATM with other 3 offsite ATMs. I forgot to add our own UNILORIN Microfinance Bank!
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by Impulse80(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2012
I love UNIZIK! Seven banks and counting
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by lekzy007(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2012
here in EKSU we av seven banks with allmost 15ATMs.zenith bank,uba,intercontinental now access bank,oceanic now eco bank,spring now enterprise bank,wema bank and new born GTB....
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by frankzone: 6:03pm On May 25, 2012
sounds funny that a whole university will be complaining of insufficient financial institutions while others cry about insufficient account balance..
. UNN have five commercial banks plus the school micro-finance bank
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by Shadyswag(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2012
here in Delsu we gat just six banks(zenith,uba,ecobank,Afribank,keystone,unity)and ecobank has d worst banking service.
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by Toppie2(f): 10:33pm On May 25, 2012
Yinkagbo: @opoki,gone are those days u r talking about.presently thr is over 7 banks in oau,which includes zenith,oceanic,gtb,wema,ecobank,skye,uba,standardchattered and firstbank.....oau is indeed the king of universities.
But in my school,which is lautech,we av just two banks....
standardchartered? Where's dat located? Is it @bank vilage also? Well, d last tym i chekd i thnk we had 8or9: ecobank,skye,firstbank,oceanic(nt 2 sure nw),uba,gtb,zenith, acessbank,wema bank nd den oau microfinance bank nd dr's neva bn any case of robbery attack...talk of atm machines, we've gt dem plenty!
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by naturalwaves: 11:26pm On May 25, 2012
What is this doing on d front page? To even make matters worse,some people commenting on d post cannot string simple sentences in English 2geda including those dat are still sch. What is Nigerian education turning into?
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by dondamez: 8:00am On May 26, 2012
Suffer suffer suffer suffer, na your luck be that!!!! Someone shout OAU!!!!! HURRAY! How wouldn't there be a bank with at least 3 ATM points in a University? Na wa oo, all these advanced second school on the Eastern coast of the country, hmmnn!!
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by MrEverest(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2012
Kossi N. :
FUTO is useless. Just one foolish bank with 2 ATM machines in d bank. The ATM machines r d most frustrating piece of machines u can ever see around.
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by MrEverest(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2012
Kossi N. :
FUTO is useless. Just one foolish bank with 2 ATM machines in d bank. The ATM machines r d most frustrating piece of machines u can ever see around.
shut up! U r a disgrace 2 FUTO, when i left d skul dea wea diamond n Finbank in d skul wit oceanic being under construction, similarly dea wea abt 5 atm machines!
Re: How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School? by JstSaying: 12:00am On May 27, 2012
Hello, i run an upcoming University blog at
www.jstsaying.com. We are currently looking for new
writers in university gossips, fashion, news, entertainment,
culture, language, music, movie, events, etc. If you are a
talented writer in any of these category. Then feel free to
join other writers from other universities in bringing
authentic news frm uя university to uя readers. To join the team visit the site
and click on the "write for us" link. If you have any inquiry,
write to us at admin@jstsaying.com
- JustSaying Team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan: How Much Is The Total School Fee Now! / 2016 Cowbell Mathematics Competition Top Results/Finalists (round 1) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.