Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (59057 Views)

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
obowunmi: I hate the airport... I prefer flying into Abuja and not Lagos.
WHICH ONE BE YA OWN,NA? WETIN COME CONCERN THAT ONE WITH DISCUSS?ABI YOU SEE PASTOR OLUKOYA WHEN YOU DEY 'FLY' INTO LAGOS?
THAT GIRL IS COOL,JOOR...ONLY THING I SEE THERE IS THE OLD SKUL KINDA DRESS.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Lakayana: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
She is very pretty and am sure she must be intelligent too but the dress wowo die e be like bend down boutique things.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by chelseabmw(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Caracta: Nice bag grin grin grin

Some peeps with functional ears aint even half as pretty as she is. She looks good.

Including u undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by kramer: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Why dig up an old thread? (May 2012)

I guess there isn't anything else interesting happening in the world no?
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by slimyem: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
I'm sure there are more beautiful deaf girls who just didn't take part in the competition.undecided
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
aka tonero: Ogbo na Ogbo!!! No matter what grin grin grin
hahaha badt guy,u wicked oooo.lol
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
This thread does not deserve to be on FP! I'm sorry but it's so irrelevant.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Deiok(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
Atlest God bless everybody in different forms and ways.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
OlowoTee: This thread does not deserve to be on FP! I'm sorry but it's so irrelevant.
u do not need to be sorry,you have just said the fact
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Ashmark(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
You guys should stop abusing her.She's not badt...www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by ojj(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Worwor ká mo tongue
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Willgates(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
purebarbie: what ! Re u okay? Mother theresa..be careful oh,what is beauty doin with dat ugly girl,well, i knw why u said dat so she will feel good since she is deaf,right? Anyway Bleep it! She is damn irritatin!

n u so beaudiful dt u cnt use ur pix 4ur d.p? Dont 4get any1 cn go deaf at anytym
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
Looking at her in the pics I think she is communicating with sign language.no deaf person looks beautiful while doing that.if u think am lying,try it out.ur facial expression must change.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
tosinralp: Pls I don't see anything beauti on her

Too much of garri and poverty = mental and physical blindness
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Xplicitpaul: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
speechless

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by gbagyiza: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
thats tru
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by possibilita(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
freshboy88: hahahahahahahahahhahaha...mehn, u ₪☺ well ooooo.
no mind am he don mad before maybe na the madness still day worry amgrin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by possibilita(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
undecided let us all support the disabled and see their capability not discourage them <;\
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by evemeaby(f): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Xplicitpaul: speechless

Is this the latest trend in Naija! Wow interesting def not in a good way. She's got way top much makeup and color. Without the color I think she look good
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
IMO, she's cute.

You people should show some compassion. angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by clnzo: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
@obo,who gives a Bleep if u hate da airport?go use canoe nah!!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Abrantie: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hell fire awaits all you haters.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by OCcool: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
But seriously, how does dis affect d price of GARRI in London or how does it affect d price of d 'unmentionables' on nairaland.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neither hs she seen anything handsome in u esp ur grammar...English F9
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Gwekzy: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
Photo shop jare
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
possibilita: undecided let us all support the disabled and see their capability not discourage them <;\
Discourage? The organizers r already takin d lead on dat. Which kind dress n shoe b dat 4 a beauty queen? Abi na because she deaf?
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Walexy96: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
Tanfikos: Wow, that girl really looks deaf!!
Kolade9:
Wow,you really look dumb!!!! grin
congrat, both of you look DEAF & DUMB. undecided
Tanfikos: Wow, that girl really looks deaf!!
Kolade9:
Wow,you really look dumb!!!! grin
congrat, both of you look DEAF & DUMB.

[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by clnzo: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
Jus passing by!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
tongue
hornipipe: Was she born deaf?
I beg wu u dey ask o.......kindly ask google.....
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by EmperorSpecie(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
purebarbie: nhahahahahahahahaha beauty cpntext ke hahahaha i no fit shout oh! She is plain UGLY!

Nd who's dis FOOL U̶̲̥̅̊ shudnt av bin in dt womb for 9 months. Anoda result of failed abortion!!!! Smh...!!!!!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
tongue I beg wu u dey ask o.......kindly ask google.....
young lady do I know you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Gifty Shares Bedroom Underwear Photos / Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.