Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians (3096 Views)

Most Famous Person In The World: Political Leaders / World Political And Business Leaders Without An Academic Degree / Hugo Chavez: Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by belloti(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2007
Funny how u guyz wrote so much in apparent support for an attack of whichever kind on a sovereign country. Whatever good american government is doing should not be a justification for hurting innocent muslims or watever civilians. We shall condemn any act of aggression with the same voice we condemn terrorism and violence. Lets go for absolute peace in this much endangered world of ours to help in picking up the little pieces of the fragmented relationships we are now savouring.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Afam(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2007
chidichris:

afam, everyone here except u is a scammer yet u were against oparah when it was rummoured that she said every nigerian is a fraudstar maybe the mistake was her not exempting u from the list.
so now that u are not a scammer, what are u?

Guy, must you in your confused state of mind manufacture something that is non existent and build a mansion on it?

I am still looking for where I called everyone here a scammer. When I find it I will come back, ok?

It seems that telling lies is something that runs in your family because you tell them without any shame whatsoever.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by dayokanu(m): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
What has Chavez and Ahmedinejad contributed to this world?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by denex: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2007
@I-man

you have come again with you inane ideas. You're telling me that a country that has not helped it's own people as much as it should can now go to another country and start giving them aid.

I see that your madness has broken loose again and you have chosen Nairaland as your preferred location to go on rampage this morning.

You posted a link which said that about $122 billion has been approved by the USA congress for spending. Has the money been used to do anything? The same link you posted showed that of the already released was being misappropriated. So what exactly are you saying?

You I-man sir, are daft. So much so that you would post a link debunking your own claims.

Your link also talks of USA congressmen who are vehemently rejecting aid for the hurricane victims. So please U-man, what exactly does this prove? My dear sir, help me explain this your own self-styled imbecility.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by chidichris(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2007
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7106335.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/default.stm

the two links will go a long way to show how popular and nice the two best presidents of our time are at their home fronts.

afam, when i say u call everyone scammer, i mean u have been addressing different people as scammers of which i do not know if u perform the act with them or how do u know about it. anyway, the most important thing is that u shld be okay with local news as u are good at that. u are not doing well at international levels.

Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2007
The 2 comedian make a lot of unguarded comments like driving Israel to the sea and Holocaust did not happen
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Iman3(m): 3:26am On Nov 25, 2007
@Denex

Such is the cretinous ways of Arab wannabes.Perhaps its the problem of "half baked graduates".Bear in mind that the link was dated Aug 2006.Here is an excerpt from the link I posted earlier:

Congress has spent $122 billion for Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma, including $87 billion in emergency spending.

Here is another excerpt from another link,dating Aug 2007, in an article claiming that too much has been spent:Citing administration figures, the lawmaker said that $114 billion has been spent on the effort to rebuild a large stretch of the Gulf Coast after the storm hit New Orleans in August 2005 and claimed more than 1,600 lives

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/tancredo-slams-katrina-spending-2007-08-31.html

So much money has been spent already that some are even saying it is now too much.You on the other hand,in your infinite stupidity,claimed that as of today,many of them have received no help.

Anyway,I forgot I am debating with a man who says that Britain's electoral system is the same as that of China
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by chidichris(m): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2007
america is the problem because it attacked iraq and afghanistan but who attacked rwanda, burundi, siera leone and liberia or who is attacking zimbabwe.
when inccidences that take lives and destroy property takes place in africa, it is no case but when it affects other continents, africans will find news topics especially for anti-americans.
suddan and somali are still recording steady increase in their death toll yet we are more interested in the iraqi war. will it be right to say that those who are dying in the african regions are less than human beings or have american interested takken over our own interests.
afam and co, why is non of you commenting on the deaths of africans as it is evidence in the likes of somali, suddan, siera leone, burundi, rwanda and possibly zimbabwe? is the death of innocent people which you are all against in iraq and afghanistan different from what we have in africa or will it be right to say that the dying africans are guilty and deserve death?
we are born and living in a continent full of troubles yet other peoples' problems have overtaken our minds. is it possible for us to come home and look into our problems and possibly tackle them rather than decieving ourselves with america, this america that.
if we don't accept the greatness of america,, why are we always following their issues. people here are celebrating the fall of dollars even without knowing the implications in their own personal lives and businesses but the simple question here is will an ordinary purge reduce a cow to goat's size and the answer remains no.
america is in trouble but does that bring their problem to our levels? NO. we are still far deep in trouble with everyone feelling less concern.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Afam(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2007
chidichris:

afam and co, why is non of you commenting on the deaths of africans as it is evidence in the likes of somali, suddan, siera leone, burundi, rwanda and possibly zimbabwe? is the death of innocent people which you are all against in iraq and afghanistan different from what we have in africa or will it be right to say that the dying africans are guilty and deserve death?

Why bother too much about my opinions on issues?

Personally, your views and opinions don't matter and I easily discard them, learn to do the same thing please.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Bankole01(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2007
@ ChidiChris

I have a slight problem with your style of writing. If you don't mind this little critic.

Nouns and new sentences should always be capitalised. Also, cut down on run-on sentences because it looses its meaning and becomes ineffective. The use of commas, hyphens, semi-colons, etc, will help with clarity of thought. Cut your sentences down to maybe three or four lines, then start a new sentence.
I enjoy your writings, when you are not involved in personal attacks.

I hope you take this in the good faith it is intended.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by chidichris(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2007
bankole,
thanks for ur observations which are well noted.

back to class.
Chavez's oil today has become a condition for everyone to accept whatsoever he says and wants. if america objects, he will cut the supply of oil so it is important that america accept whatsoever the man wants.
we can look at the reforms. we can link it to obj's third term bid. we can link it to mugabe's power shift reforms which gives him the power to appoint the next president.
the common relationship between chavez, mugabe and our own obj is the ambition to die on the seat of power.
in chavez's case, he wants to be the president of venezuela till 2050 when he will be 95 years.
why can't a leader go after 8 to 10 years? why changing constitution to suit self? why must a leader die on seat?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by dayokanu(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2008
President Hugo Chavez has suggested that FARC be removed from a list of terror organisations and probably include them as a philantropic organisation that Kidnaps people

is not a terror organisation This week they have done it again kidnapping 6 people

I am sure Chavez would give Chris Rock a run for his money as a stand up comedian

The same leftist rebel group that released two long-held hostages three days ago has kidnapped six tourists at a remote beach on Colombia's Pacific coast, a spokeswoman for the Colombian navy said Monday. The kidnapping by the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, the Spanish acronym by which the group is known, took place at dusk Sunday when a motorboat with the tourists went ashore at Morromico beach in Choco province.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/01/14/colombia.rebels/index.html
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by dayokanu(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2008
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez called Friday for Europe to remove from its list of terrorist organizations two Colombian groups -- including FARC, the group that freed two hostages Thursday in a mission Chavez organized.

During his televised State of the Union speech, Chavez -- an outspoken enemy of the Bush administration -- insisted Europe includes the two groups on its terror list only because of "pressure" from the United States, which also names them on its list of foreign terrorist organizations.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/01/11/chavez.farc/index.html#cnnSTCText
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by segunpc(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2008
its really funny how ahmedinajah and chavez open their mouth to talk of late.

they just open their mouthand say what comes out of it, like ahmedinejah calling bush and america all sort of names and chavez saying bush is after his life.

why would someone say a ntion should b whipped off like ahmedinejah said about israel.

i think they r good leaders but i don't like the way they r going about it.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Tornadoz(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2008
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

The above quote is from a comedian on top of his game. Classic

1 Like

Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by uzoexcel(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Yar'adua Was Removed From Efcc List / Nairaland's First Cartoon :: New Addition. OBJ / Weak President: Why No State Of Emergency In Borno State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.