Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (70624 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2010
dayokanu:

A bad National team career would describe it better
I'll take an exceptional club career anyday tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chudieric(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
illusion2:

I'll take an exceptional club career anyday  tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
illusion2:

I'll take an exceptional club career anyday tongue

Exceptional club career simply because he plays against mediocre defenders and keepers
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2010
And these 'mediocre' defenders & keepers obviously don't belong to national teams cheesy

dayo the rabble-rouser tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
Maybe they belong to some National Teams, Cos Titus Bramble and co are definitely citizens of some countries
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
I dont think we should expect much this season,Torres is crocked yet again n the club is cash trapped.We aignt looking good at the min.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
SUKKIE:

I dont think we should expect much this season,Torres is crocked yet again n the club is cash trapped.We aignt looking good at the min.
True,but we'll get there some how. . . just believe wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2010
First game under Hodgson vs Al Hilal.

links : http://lfcglobe.com/stream-links-liverpool-vs-al-hilal-away/
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cristalz(f): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2010
illusion2:

True,but we'll get there some how. . . just believe wink

Very Arsenal-like. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2010
Looks like Hodgson is going sell Insua.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/breaking-insua-fee-agreed

the move looks stupid to me. sad angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2010
It seems, some madness bug is adrift at the Kop, why on earth should Liverpool be selling one of their few lively youngsters
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
Joke Cole signs for liverpool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
Let's hope his injury problems are long gone.

Welcome to Anfield.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
Yebariba Sanboribobo.

Joke Cole joins Liverpoolid this in exchange for Benayoun?

How any sane club would buy Cole is still a mystery
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2010
The guy is Ok. It looks like Liverpool had the better deal. Only time will tell.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ol'boy . . .when did we sell Benayoun ??!!!

Someone is smoking really bad hashish at Anfield o !

The worldcup just drew away all our attention.

This is horrible !!

Someone should be shot for this ,kai !
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
illusion2:

Ol'boy . . .when did we sell Benayoun ??!!!
Where u dey since?

Cole's good days are way behind him not a bad addition thou since we can only bring in players on free-transfer.
I hope we get that Remy dude, he seems decent.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
Only god knows how this Liverpool experiment will turn out, something has gone badly wrong with this club. To sell the likes of Benayoun and Insua is mind boggling.

Liverpool now has an association of Free Agents who came to the club for a last big paycheck.

Maxi Rodriguez (29)
Milan Jovanovic (29)
Joe Cole (28)

Something tells me this will end very badly, except Hodgson has some serious magical trick up his sleeves.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2010
Liverpool is definitely heading down with all these useless buys
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2010
Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson has given the clearest indication yet that Fernando Torres could be heading out of Anfield by suggesting the player has a long-standing gripe with the club.

Hodgson, who on Saturday saw his new team lose 1-0 to Kaiserslautern in Germany, said after the game that he was still hopeful Torres would follow captain Steven Gerrard in committing his future to the club. But now it appears something that went on behind the scenes when Rafael Benitez was in charge which may ultimately prevent that.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=810137&sec=transfers&cc=5901
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:45am On Jul 26, 2010
^ Rumors.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2010
[center]*breathing slowly. . . . . .[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2010
Frankly the club must make do with its resources - if all they can afford right now is free transfers, then they should go for it.

Personally I think their buys are good quality and won't need too long to bed in.

To those talking about Insua, he is just like Johnson, good going forward but abysmal at defending. Y'all need some proper wing backs instead of the jokes you have now - Finnan and Arbeloa shouldn't have bee let go so easily.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2010
Hodgson being English doesnt have the IQ to manage a top club, He is doomed to fail
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2010
debosky:

Frankly the club must make do with its resources - if all they can afford right now is free transfers, then they should go for it.

Personally I think their buys are good quality and won't need too long to bed in.

To those talking about Insua, he is just like Johnson, good going forward but abysmal at defending. Y'all need some proper wing backs instead of the jokes you have now - Finnan and Arbeloa shouldn't have bee let go so easily.

Last year was Insua's full first team season so he should have been allowed to stay . But I want to believe he was sold for financial reasons.

And like a few of us, Roy Hodgson and the new buys don't give me any sense of hope. The lowest point was when I heard we were being linked with players like James Beatie and Paul Scharner.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
Whats up guys?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
i think there is an attempt to anglicise liverpool . . . anyways, once a red, always a red cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
toshmann:

i think there is an attempt to anglicise liverpool . . . anyways, once a red, always a red cool

My thoughts exactly, and I don't like it. angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
I disagree. . . . The club is clearly English. . .no need to 'anglicise'.

The fact is due to our poor seasonn last time around + the club being up for sale & little guarantee of transfer funds,we weren't exactly the most attractive club for continental managers.

Roy's a good choice any day. . . lets not belittle his abilities by insinuating some kind of affirmative action. .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by yousouph(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2010
Only miracle can make Liverpool to see champions league soon. It will be a surprise if Torres stays
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2010
Jairzinho:

I disagree. . . . The club is clearly English. . .no need to 'anglicise'.

The fact is due to our poor seasonn last time around + the club being up for sale & little guarantee of transfer funds,we weren't exactly the most attractive club for continental managers.

Roy's a good choice any day. . . lets not belittle his abilities by insinuating some kind of affirmative action. .

No. Pellegrini was available and willing to take over. I don't trust Roy just yet.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Mobinga: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2010
The First Commandment : Never say "We are going to win the league" at the beginning of August

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.