Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Interested In Moderating This Section? (4319 Views)

Rules For Creating And Moderating A Whatsapp Group.. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by unclesamtech(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2012
I'm very much interested and I will still continue to assist the Good Nigerians. The phone section will take new shape in my own time
Sam Adekunle,M.sc
of
UNCLESAMTECH
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dragnet: 3:20am On May 26, 2012
lynxnoon: Mr. Spambot does most of the modding these days, so why need 1? undecided grin
the spambot does a minute part of the job. There's more than ehough for the mods to do especially in this section
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:09am On May 27, 2012
Am in if
1. Pay is 120k/mnth

2. U r ready to pay my surfing allowances (25k/mnth)

3. Get me a new laptop every quarter and two different brands of phones bimonthly.

4. Pay me for the fuel l use to go online.

And lest l forgot

5. Get me an HTC One X and SGS3
at your service, my humble self, AZE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by SuyaEater(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2012
aze: Am in if
1. Pay is 120k/mnth

3. Get me a new laptop every quarter and two different brands of phones bimonthly.

And lest l forgot

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

omo make the mod case close....i can monitor it from anywhere with no wahala grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by puskin: 3:37am On May 28, 2012
aze: Am in if
1. Pay is 120k/mnth

And lest l forgot

Isn't it a bit too early to start drinking kparaga. cheesy cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by walcolm(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2012
mukina2: You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina

i am totally interested in moderating this section. i visit everyday and i am happy to do it for free

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by puskin: 9:05am On May 29, 2012
Come [b]mukina [/b]or wateva ur name is.......better take ur time oooh.

In-as-much I didn't indicate interest in modding......Y put up a thread for wanna-be moderators knowing that U wont be picking the person from here.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Bontee: 7:42am On May 30, 2012
puskin: Come [b]mukina [/b]or wateva ur name is.......better take ur time oooh.

Y put up a thread for wanna-be moderators knowing that U wont be picking the person from here.

I have been suspecting that and now have the feeling that nepotism and favoritism is rife here on nairaland. They usually give the post to someone they know at the end of the day and only gives it to someone who indicated interest if someone they know did not indicate any interest. I remembered one of the earlier criteria for being a mod was that, you must be vetted by three to five popular members in that section or nairaland.

It happened in the education section as it was clear that they wanted to give it to someone that they know or someone recommended by the person they know. It was initially agreed to be two mods in the education section but they eventually settled for one and i see no reason why you can't have three to five mods in a section if people are showing much interest. I think i will stop or reduce my interest in that because they will never contact you or inform you that they have chosen someone instead and not you.

P:S My whole life is real, i say it the way it is and don't care about any consequences so anyone can send their usual threatening message or just ban me.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by abrahym(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2012
i am interested for the first time sicne joining nairaland in 2007
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by aieromon(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2012
Shouldn't the mod name state HONERIC01 instead of HONERIC?

Based on the terms stated by the supermod,I see a lot of people here who have indicated interest and are more qualified in this regard than honeric01.
Let me assume the recruitment process is still ongoing.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by puskin: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2012
There is nuttin to assume........mukina has just behaved like a typical naija person......419 is in the gene.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Bontee: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
Like i have predicted they will choose someone who did not indicate his interest by making a post here like other members eventually. Always trying to put people they know there and overlooking competence which is the problem of Nigeria, you do not mix friendship with business.

Anyway Gooluck ooo ! grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2012
Clicked on honeric! the new moderators username and this is what I get. Something is definitely wrong here

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by damola1: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
Can do the job right... no more cheating codes!...no more posting ads for phones, go to tech market section... strictly solutions providers!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by jereal(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2012
interested
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by akinbolo: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2012
am interested!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by AndroBlaze: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
unclesamtech: I'm very much interested and I will still continue to assist the Good Nigerians. The phone section will take new shape in my own time
Sam Adekunle,M.sc
of
UNCLESAMTECH

From what I've seen on the technology forum, this good man here is the most deserving of it as he's helped countless people.

I'm also interested and I would like to find out more info.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by honsule(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
New moderators added.Interesting
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by aieromon(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
Superman in the building!!!

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by honsule(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
aieromon: Superman in the building!!!

Na so we see am.Second Term in office commence wink wink wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by puskin: 2:26am On Jun 27, 2012
aieromon: Superman in the building!!!

I just dey see am.......lower ur voice, U mustn't shout it.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by aieromon(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2012
SUPERMAN IN THE BUILDING
SUPERMAN IN THE BUILDING
SUPERMAN IN THE BUILDING

Ban me nah tongue
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by puskin: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2012
aieromon: SUPERMAN IN THE BUILDING
SUPERMAN IN THE BUILDING
SUPERMAN IN THE BUILDING

Ban me nah tongue

aeroplane in the car wash
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
@ Pushin
you've got mail . .
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by puskin: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
mukina2: @ Pushin
you've got mail . .

Correction........PUSKIN

Im not seeing any mail oohh.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
lol sorry grin

the gmail . .
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by puskin: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
mukina2: lol sorry grin

the gmail . .

...still not there....not in the inbox nor the spam
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
is it not your forum name @ gmail .com?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by puskin: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
mukina2: is it not your forum name @ gmail .com?

Noooo....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I sent U a mail containing the email address.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
ah ok.

mail where?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy M40 Specs And Price In Nigeria / Next Year's IPhone Might Steal A Feature From This Year's Most Suprising Android / Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.