Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108294 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2012
Kudos to everyone who made season six a success, some made profits, some made losses, but then these 2 are part of the business.

In whatever you trade, make sure you calculate your risk before venturing into it.

Have a daily target to avoid over-trading (greed).

Shout out to naijababe who had been a plus to the progress of every season so far so good.

May the green pips remain with us always...

Amen! cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2012
Shey na de madam of fx in naija gave u permission to start d new season?Happi pipping ppl...‘Never invest in a business you cannot understand.’

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2012
infofirst: Shey na de madam of fx in naija gave u permission to start d new season?Happi pipping ppl...‘Never invest in a business you cannot understand.’

Na the market give me permission..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2012
To all new fx traders, visit babypips.com, click on school,learn and then try and do demo and receive $5 to start trading live now for free here at http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 i actually recommend this broker becos it has withstand d test of time to be a credible broker, it is d old marketiva but with a new owner n new name now.Better, Bigger n now with mt4 n mt5.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2012
honeric01:

Na the market give me permission..
lol, seconded, good job n u still need madam naija babe certification oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2012
infofirst: lol, seconded, good job n u still need madam naija babe certification oh

Only needed the market's certification. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2012
honeric01:

Only needed the market's certification. cool

ok oh, happi pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2012
infofirst: To all new fx traders, visit babypips.com, click on school, then try and do demo and receive $5 to start trading live now for free here http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119
new look marketiva with metatrader4 option too, i think it's quite good now. you can also promise your prodigenes some more to make it attractive.grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2012
namdo:
new look marketiva with metatrader4 option too, i think it's quite good now. you can also promise your prodigenes some more to make it attractive.grin

is that marketiva? my 1st love cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jamace(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2012
Yeah, another season is here. Season six was wonderful for me except the last 2 weeks.

Anyway, welcome to season 7.

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2012
honeric01:

is that marketiva? my 1st love cool
yes of course with new owners i think.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2012
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2012
I want to venture into trading Futures. Can someone recommend a good broker that accept Nigerians?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2012
just cogitating....season six was great with green pips for most of us. And now season seven. guess what? the trend is also showing signs/getting ready to reverse for most instruments....Gold, EJ, EU(*),NU, AU, etc I am patiently watching to take advantage at the 'right' time. happy pipping guys. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by russy: 11:14am On May 25, 2012
i am so exited to be part of the fx family............learning right from season one, which has rubbed on me postively, i am trading with lot of confidence now..........thank you guys........may your pips never turn red except for trailing stop grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2012
namdo:
yes of course with new owners i think.

I already set up a new account with them just to test-run their new company/MT4 and deposit/withdrawal methods.

I never really had issues with them when i started with them around 2007 but the fact that they didn't have MT4 made me leave them.

I still like them though and the chat is also very awesome, sometimes distractive, but all the same very helpful.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2012
No disunity, no separation, one big fx family. Let's ride till season 100 with bigger accts IJN.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by russy: 11:20am On May 25, 2012
good old marketiva.................are they migrating their old customers here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2012
honeric01:

I already set up a new account with them just to test-run their new company/MT4 and deposit/withdrawal methods.

I never really had issues with them when i started with them around 2007 but the fact that they didn't have MT4 made me leave them.

I still like them though and the chat is also very awesome, sometimes distractive, but all the same very helpful.
if marketiva started with mt4 by nw they will be the biggest fx broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Dungren(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2012
Finally, we are here... more pips in our kitty. I love to trade forex, in fact I don't think any other thing interest me more.

Watch word: Avoid over trading, slow and steady wins the race.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Prettywoman: 11:25am On May 25, 2012
unclenna: No disunity, no separation, one big fx family. Let's ride till season 100 with bigger accts IJN.
Amen!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Opoki(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2012
I recently mailed Alpari about making deposit via GTbank VISA Credit card (USD) attached to my dom a/c, they replied telling me i can go ahead but we all know for so long that most brokers don't accept Naija CC, i've also been to GT telling them exactly what i wanted to do and dey say there's no problem. This's virtually d first time i'm depositing via CC, i just want to be sure and seek advice from Big Dog in da house.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by AnotherOkija: 11:26am On May 25, 2012
The gods are wise
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by samyng(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2012
unclenna: No disunity, no separation, one big fx family. Let's ride till season 100 with bigger accts IJN.
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2012
honeric01:

the only thing i did not like was the high spread at beginning of trading days which knocked off my stops sometimes (when i traded at lower tf). With this new m-trader option I will also go back there bro.

@infofirst>> Let's offer our prodigenes something added to the $5.
For example if any newbie wish to join thru my link, once i confirm seriousness i give $30 LR to encourage and also give advise and trading techniques to the prodigene, afterall if he succeeds i share in the booty.cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by samyng(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2012
Am happy to be part of this thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by russy: 11:31am On May 25, 2012
Another Okija: The gods are wise
Opoki: I recently mailed Alpari about making deposit via GTbank VISA Credit card (USD) attached to my dom a/c, they replied telling me i can go ahead but we all know for so long that most brokers don't accept Naija CC, i've also been to GT telling them exactly what i wanted to do and dey say there's no problem. This's virtually d first time i'm depositing via CC, i just want to be sure and seek advice from Big Dog in da house.
these usernames fear me.ooooooo okija,opoki..............God help us.
grin.pls if u are successful with your card transfer let the house know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2012
unclenna: if marketiva started with mt4 by nw they will be the biggest fx broker
AGEA is new marketiva with mt4 n bigger,better ....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by deeozi(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2012
How can i be part of d fx family n 2ndly i have a marketiva account which i cann't use unlike my alpari. Lastly do u advise me 2 open a PAMM account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Opoki(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2012
russy:
these usernames fear me.ooooooo okija,opoki..............God help us.
grin.pls if u are successful with your card transfer let the house know
My broda all na same..,this d only section where there's no tribalism/ethnical segregation in the whole of NL... Abi u no gree!
I'll definately let the house know.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2012
namdo:
the only thing i did not like was the high spread at beginning of trading days which knocked off my stops sometimes (when i traded at lower tf). With this new m-trader option I will also go back there bro.

@infofirst>> Let's offer our prodigenes something added to the $5.
For example if any newbie wish to join thru my link, once i confirm seriousness i give $30 LR to encourage and also give advise and trading techniques to the prodigene, afterall if he succeeds i share in the booty.cool
That is a good idea, i will look at that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2012
russy: good old marketiva.................are they migrating their old customers here?
Yes they have done that n they v loads of better options now for all types of customers, newbies, professional etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.