Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108444 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
Some low risk sell opportunities on crude, dax and dow with a very high upside potential. Any can be bought at market with 25pips sl, havent decidec on the tp yet as I need to see my next 4h candle close. I am going to enter all 3 at half stakes and see what happens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
BEARISH TREND RESUMES

(CN) China state run Xinhua disputed yesterday’s report that China was ready to launch stimulus measures in order to pursue the path of stronger growth. Xinhua went on to say that pumping in government money to reach GDP targets is”not sustainable” and China will focus on encouraging private investments in railways, infrastructure, energy, telecommunications, health care and education. The article did not address any possibility of rate cut or RRR cut.

(AU) AUSTRALIA APR RETAIL SALES M/M: -0.2% V +0.2%E (11-month low)

How to interpret this?

We saw some limited optimism yesterday following Credit Suisse’s report on how China State have passed a large-scale stimulus injection to boost its growth, and AUDUSD went on a bullish run testing the 0.9900 level… However, with today’s report out of China Press and the fact that the economic outlook in Australia is still looking shaky, I believe that AUD Bearish Trend is about to resume, with a potential target down to the 0.9600 level in the short-term… Considering the risk adverse environments and continuous safe-haven flows, I believe both AUDUSD and AUDJPY are prime for sell on rallies…

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
(EU) ECB rejects Spanish Bailout plan to indirectly tap into its cash in order to recapitalize Bankia; Told govt officials that a proper capital injection is needed. Spain plan said to be potentially in breach of EU rules. Govt officials said to have argued that Spain has implemented reforms requested by Brussels and wants to avoid bailouts similar to those of Portugal, Greece and Ireland. In turn, Brussels is said to have been frustrated by PM Rajoy’s handling of the crisis ever since he attempted to unilaterally revise deficit targets last month.

(EU) Separate US financial press report indicating Spain’s own bailout fund has only about €9B remaining. While it can be replenished through debt issuance, recent auctions have seen weak demand and sharply higher borrowing costs.

(EU) Follow Up 5:30 ET ECB: Have not been consulted on Spain recapitalization plans but is prepared to give advice on the development of such plans – Statement

(EU) European Commission may request that EU Fin Ministers allow Spain an extra year to achieve 3% deficit to GDP target, moving deadline from 2013 to 2014.

How to interpret this?

We saw sharp sell-offs of EURUSD immediately following ECB’s rejection, it seems that the market rather take a Spanish Bailout as a positive signal than a rejection of a Spanish Bailout Plan… Which once again brings us back to the basis of market analysis, that uncertainty is always worse than news, no matter how bad the news is.

I would expect to see EURUSD retest the 2011 lows of around the 1.2000 level, giving the fact that Greek election is coming up in a couple of weeks and Spain is under tremendous scrutiny, not mentioning the implication of requesting extention to the Deficit to GDP target… The key is to keep selling EUR whenever it makes significant recoveries.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
(CN) CHINA MAY HSBC FINAL MANUFACTURING PMI: 48.4 V 49.3 APRIL FINAL (V 48.7 MAY FLASH)

(CN) CHINA MAY PMI MANUFACTURING: 50.4 V 52.0E (5-month low; 1st m/m fall in 6 months)

(FR) France May Final PMI Manufacturing: 44.7 v 44.4e (three-year low)

(DE) Germany May Final PMI Manufacturing: 45.2 v 45.0e

(EU) Euro Zone May Final PMI Manufacturing: 45.1 v

(UK) May PMI Manufacturing: 45.9 v 49.7e

(EU) Euro Zone Apr Unemployment Rate: 11.0% v 11.0%e (fresh EMU record high)

(US) MAY ISM MANUFACTURING: 53.5 V 53.8E; PRICES PAID: 47.5 V 57.0E (lowest prices paid since Dec 2011)

How to interpret these headlines?

We are obviously seeing contraction in the manufacturing sector globally, with new lows being reported out of China and set the tone for the month. France, UK, and Germany are all showing record low readings, while the U.S. Manufacturing PMI is slightly positive but missed consensus expectation by 0.3.

This is likely to add pressure on the commodities market, which means that Crude Oil, Precious Metals (Gold, Silver, etc…), Copper, etc… are all going to be under tremendous selling pressures as manufacturing slowdown affects demands – (note: earlier report out of China shows that some orders for hard commodities were deferred or cancelled all together due to the slowdown).

Outlook for global recovery remains bearish. Outlook for commodity currencies, especially AUD, remains bearish as well.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
DONT RUN AWAY FROM MONEY STILL SELLING

DON'T DULL OOOO. BEING RIDING FROM THE TOP TILL IT GETS TO 0.96XXXX cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
naijababe: Some low risk sell opportunities on crude, dax and dow with a very high upside potential. Any can be bought at market with 25pips sl, havent decidec on the tp yet as I need to see my next 4h candle close. I am going to enter all 3 at half stakes and see what happens.

One helluva of a confusing alert, sell either crude, dax, dow at market with 25 pips sl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by samyng(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
arthuryemi: am so sad a sister in my church was one of the air hostess
and my pastor'wife is related the late admiral'son
Sorry for the loss please accept my Sympathy.. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
Plz bone any Typo

Hello people, you may have noticed that am offline for days, and it may continue till i finialize my battle with a very important transfer with the bank that hanged my money, so am trying to use another bank to do same transfer after i have seen and sorted out the MD

This is the reason Fxpro can be trusted and i recommend i to anyone,

I lost money due to their network failure for like 5 minutes, the account is in pounds, a very huge money, so i contacted them and complain about it, they replied and say they will investigate after exchanging few emails, but i can tell you that after 5 days, they called me few minutes ago by a payphone number i gave them and told me that look, that i should not be angry, that they will refund like 40%to my account, but i refused on phone, i said i want 50% of the lost money, so both of us agreed, and i felt like kissing the woman over the phone, i will continue to use fxpro as my first choice broker, even though i use other big brokers, i just love them because of this and will recomend it to anyone, ur boy odiaero

I wont be trading till i solve my bank problem, and another i did not come back with my laptop, trading over My phone is just not it, no customized stuff on it like my lappi, am in PH

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
if i catch you grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mkmyers45(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
aguiyi: if i catch you grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
Fxmarket: Plz bone any Typo

Hello people, you may have noticed that am offline for days, and it may continue till i finialize my battle with a very important transfer with the bank that hanged my money, so am trying to use another bank to do same transfer after i have seen and sorted out the MD

This is the reason Fxpro can be trusted and i recommend i to anyone,

I lost money due to their network failure for like 5 minutes, the account is in pounds, a very huge money, so i contacted them and complain about it, they replied and say they will investigate after exchanging few emails, but i can tell you that after 5 days, they called me few minutes ago by a payphone number i gave them and told me that look, that i should not be angry, that they will refund like 40%to my account, but i refused on phone, i said i want 50% of the lost money, so both of us agreed, and i felt like kissing the woman over the phone, i will continue to use fxpro as my first choice broker, even though i use other big brokers, i just love them because of this and will recomend it to anyone, ur boy odiaero

I wont be trading till i solve my bank problem, and another i did not come back with my laptop, trading over My phone is just not it, no customized stuff on it like my lappi, am in PH

sorry about this bros, pray they do as promised sad.

that is why i love fxpro wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
silibaba:
sorry about this bros, pray they do as promised sad.

that is why i love fxpro wink

They have
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
Fxmarket:

They have

thank God cheesy.

just have to move on smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by udemzyudex(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
lari03: have found it on the other thread thanks
pls send it to me 2
udeme.peter5@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
am bearish biased on the eu cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
I thought something was wrong with nairaland, for almost 24hrs now, haven't been able to access this forum. (firefox and chrome) not opening.. using E8 now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
honeric01: I thought something was wrong with nairaland, for almost 24hrs now, haven't been able to access this forum. (firefox and chrome) not opening.. using E8 now.
bin on all day wiv chrome
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
Theyjih:
bin on all day wiv chrome

Could be from my network.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by forexaccess: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
We are proud to announce the emergence of http://nigeriafxtrader.com here Forex Traders can Sign-up to an accurate daily signals/Buy Liberty Reserve/manage Forex Account. Please check us Out today online or at our office...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
[size=18pt]trade commentary on gbpusd[/size]http://www.swanfxgroup.com/blog/?p=1217
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by JAkpayen(m): 3:11am On Jun 06, 2012
tonjoan:

you'd be amazed to see the long still holds water.eu, gold, crude dax. Howdy?

hmmmmm! I now see what you see on the chart, buying EU on retracement to 1.2450 for 50 pips today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2012
unclenna: i think this an opportunity for those who want to buy to do so in this retrenchment
i lost out from the eu bullish move but when d eu train driver came back i enter @ 1.2430 till where we are nw. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2012
I see EU get to 1.26xx before friday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2012
EUR/USD INTRADAY: LIMITED UPSIDE.
Pivot: 1.2460.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1.246 with targets @ 1.2515 & 1.2545.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.246 will call for 1.2405 & 1.2385.

Comment: The pair has broken above its resistance and is approaching its previous high.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2012
GBP/USD INTRADAY: REBOUND.
Pivot: 1.5370.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1.537 with 1.5435 & 1.5485 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.537 will call for a slide towards 1.532 & 1.527.

Comment: The pair has broken above its resistance and remains on the upside.
USD/JPY INTRADAY: THE UPSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 78.45.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 78.45 with targets @ 79.1 & 79.25.

Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 78.45 will open the way to 78.1 & 77.9.

Comment: The pair remains on the upside.
AUD/USD INTRADAY: FURTHER UPSIDE.
Pivot: 0.978

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 0.978 with targets @ 0.986 & 0.99 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 0.978 look for further downside with 0.969 & 0.965 as targets.

Comment: The RSI calls for a new upleg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2012
GOLD (SPOT) INTRADAY: FURTHER UPSIDE.
Pivot: 1608.00

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1608 with targets @ 1643 & 1670.

Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 1608 will open the way to 1598 & 1583.

Comment: A bullish flag is confirmed and calls for a new up leg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mekuzoil(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2012
EUR/USD Daily Update, Wed 06, June 2012
Good morning,
our yesterday trading plan with B&B "Buy" was more or less successful. Market has pierced K- support on 4-hour chart for 20 more pips, but B&B has worked nice - target has achieved by now.
That's why you have to make choice - hold position longer, take profit or take a half, move your stop to b/e and watch what will happen next. And price action promises to be interesting...

On daily TF all is the same - 1.2650 area is K- support , WPR1 and MPP. Also this is daily overbought.

Most interesting price action is on 4-hour chart. Market has formed 2 side by side stop grabbers of my favorite shape. I prefer to get stop grabbers in the same direction as previous trhust was.
Appearing of stop grabbers shifts probability in the way of taking previous high around 1.2545. If we will build a Fib extension that will see - 0.618 target stands precisely above 1.2545.
Next thing, for longer perspective. If market will proceed higher (as daily chart suggests), then we have Agreement of AB=CD pattern inside of daily K-area. In case of appearing Butterfly "Sell" - that is also possible here, 1.27 point stands close to 0.618 target while 1.618 point stands also inside of daily K-area.
That's why, it could become not bad idea to hold a part of position, since probability of upward continuation to 1.2620-1.2668 daily K-area is not small.
But this choice is up to you. Taking profit only from B&B trade is also nice
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2012
Spain relents

After weeks of denying the inevitable, Spain's leaders have at last finally accepted that they need European assistance to recapitalise their broken banks. How these banks get access to the capital they so desperately require is the subject of much disagreement between Spain and European policy officials. Fearful of the austerity conditions that would be imposed on them if they apply for a bailout to the EFSF, the Spanish government instead is imploring Germany to allow their banks to get funding directly, a position that has some support in both Brussels and Paris. However, neither the EFSF nor the ESM are allowed to make direct capital injections, and Germany remains inextricably opposed to this course in any event. According to Sueddeutsche Zeitung, one option being considered is permitting the EFSF to lend money to Spain's FROB (the bank rescue fund), under the proviso that problem banks are either closed or merged. This would get around Spain's fear of signing up to additional austerity and reforms. From the perspective of Germany and the rest of northern Europe, recapitalising Spain's banks in this way would definitely be much cheaper than a full bailout of Spain, notwithstanding their reservations. Budget Minister Montoro yesterday claimed that the sum required to recapitalise Spain's banks was relatively modest, at around EUR 40bn. We are not there yet, but it is in both Spain's and Germany's interest, not to mention the rest of Europe, to find a way to recapitalise Spain's banks quickly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by easycopyrh(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2012
@ naijababe abeg which broker ar u using?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2012
easycopyrh: @ naijababe abeg which broker ar u using?

ETX capital and Ig Index. They are spreadbetting brokers though.

Orders in to buy the dax at 6030/40 area, SL level 6010, TP level 6200.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (102)

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.