Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108434 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
Happy for the reversal. ve been waiting for it. crude oil for show me pepper 2day shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
okemmadu: Happy for the reversal. ve been waiting for it. crude oil for show me pepper 2day shocked shocked shocked

I wont be so quick to to believe this reversal, bullish trends still reign supreme on the daily
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
pipsharvester:

wetin you go do for india............................i hate all these pyramid scheme, hello run for your life,if they are really, those indians will not be in nigeria with wicked aircrafts
BROTHERHOOD keh? o boi na u sabi oh! na ur bori go tell u. embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
Alert! Re-entry for Dax and crude, buy both at market

Dax, SL level - 6010, tP - 615x

Crude SL level - 8490 tp - 8600

Dow SL 12190 tp - 12300

See you at the top
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijababe:

I wont be so quick to to believe this reversal, bullish trends still reign supreme on the daily

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by i8millar: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
See as yeye spambot got my correct alerts and banned me too angry

Too late now, tp hit on crude already, dow and dax on the way

@okemmadu, u no get messenger ni?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
coolhow market? cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
eu is showing me pepper but thanks to dax and au
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mkmyers45(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Im going long on soyabeans and cocoa angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by leopower(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]good day house, for the old traders in the house, i believe we know blog icon very well. naijababe, forexmart, odiaero & others who can get in touch with blog icon should pls contact him & advice him not be a fraud with his integrity, cos he organized a paid class which i am one of his student, the class is in two stages but after the 1st stage it is 1 excuses or the other since sep, 2011.
if he really wants to help up coming & struggling traders he shd help & not collect money then stay away online, he dont reply mails & chat any longer.
pls headers here call his (blog icon) attention.
thks for always being there to help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by surveycash(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijababe: ^ The one shaded in in blue is DAX, symbol for DOW is DJIA on your platform, the third one from dax.

E se ma.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
where are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
EURO is getting to the place where I will take over full time............ I mean in the bullish side grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by swiftz(f): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
leopower: [color=#000099][/color]good day house, for the old traders in the house, i believe we know blog icon very well. naijababe, forexmart, odiaero & others who can get in touch with blog icon should pls contact him & advice him not be a fraud with his integrity, cos he organized a paid class which i am one of his student, the class is in two stages but after the 1st stage it is 1 excuses or the other since sep, 2011.
if he really wants to help up coming & struggling traders he shd help & not collect money then stay away online, he dont reply mails & chat any longer.

I for one do not find this post funny at all. How come he replies my mails? What has he done that warrants you to refer to him as fraud? He calls me back each time he sees missed call from me....why is your own case different?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
I greet the house and the gurus.

Started Buying GOLD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD and EUR/GBP for long term based on daily charts Stoch833, RSI and Auto Trend triggers. Check the 24hr charts and Join me (of course if you like)at your own risk level. Others worth buying GBP/USD, EUR/USD, NZD/USD, For maximum benefit i will leave trade until my Stochs and RSI are jointly spent on the 80 limit take profit and wait for another trigger from Auto-trend.

Daily Tf is still cool for me.

Happy Pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
leopower: [color=#000099][/color]good day house, for the old traders in the house, i believe we know blog icon very well. naijababe, forexmart, odiaero & others who can get in touch with blog icon should pls contact him & advice him not be a fraud with his integrity, cos he organized a paid class which i am one of his student, the class is in two stages but after the 1st stage it is 1 excuses or the other since sep, 2011.

Have you tried reaching him on phone?
maybe you should also watch your tone and language when talking with him ,its enough to make me avoid somebody's call but not enough reason to take your money and not train you or refund it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Blogicon1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hi Leopower, I'm sorry that things had to get this way. I am fully aware of the fact that I collected some sum of cash from you for the paid class and delivered the first class but failed on the second class.

I wasn't bluffing or lying when I told you that I've had serious issues that I've been facing for months now - and still facing. Traders close to me on this forum will be able to attest to that fact. Some students in the paid class do understand with me as I made known.

To set some matters straight, I've not been avoiding you 'purposefully' as it seems. I have not been able to read my mails at my original email address as I dumped it due to floods of mail coming in there due to spam. I had to setup a new email ady that I have since been using for correspondence. Sorry I couldn't send it across because like I said I've had issues that have kept me off track for so long.

As for Facebook, I hardly look into my inbox there as I don't get serious msgs worth reading. As a matter of fact due to issues I've not really had time to socialize there.

I have done some work halfway into the second part of the class, but due to my problems I hadn't the chance and needed focus to continue to the end. That also explains why I have not been updating my forum or posting on NL as well.

I'm sorry if you have seen this in another perspective. My reputation is something I take seriously and won't want to taint for any reason. If I am indeed a "scammer" or someone of questionable character as you are putting across, I wouldn't have spent weeks typing over 60 pages of free content in the free class that you and so many other people here benefited from only to fail when I took money from you...when you think abt it you'd see that there's a hindering factor somewhere.

I quickly had to log in here to address you as I just read ur fb inbox and received a call from a fellow student in the paid class and a couple of other traders from this forum.

Together with my apology, to clear my name I'm willing to refund you your money for the services I couldn't render - its only right I do so. Please send me your account details to my new email ady at doshcaptitalgroup at gmail dot com so that I'd effect the payment as soon as possible.

I'm sorry that I couldn't live up to my promises, but perhaps (God forbid though) if you ever experience what I'm going through at the moment you will understand better. In as much as I tried, I couldn't muster the focus to just continue to the end. It hurts much because being transparent is something I've always lived by. I hope this doesn't affect our future relationship.

I'm waiting for your email so that I'd make it up to you.

My biggest apology also goes to every member of this forum for my long absence. Its so sad that I've not been able to be coming around to help. I'd return fully when the storm is over.

Regards,
Blog icon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
clee88: Hello,
Please help review this site, are they scams too?: http://www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng/Join+Rich+BrotherHood
After I registered with $600 USD to join rich brotherhood 3 weeks later they took me to India and every expenses (bill) paid; real fun though!
They promise to give me $57,000 USD to start business and according to their rules that if i remain royal to obey the rules that the money shall continue to return.

kindly review and get back to me at ( johnfredriksen364@yahoo.co.uk )

http://www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng/Join+Rich+BrotherHood

Hello fellwow traders that responded to this post, cant you guys see that the person himself that posted this is the scammer, what he want you guys to do is to pay $600 as he claimed he did, he is not a victim , he is the scammer waiting for you guys to fall prey, he's behind the site, always be wise
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
Fxmarket:

Hello fellwow traders that responded to this post, cant you guys see that the person himself that posted this is the scammer, what he want you guys to do is to pay $600 as he claimed he did, he is not a victim , he is the scammer waiting for you guys to fall prey, he's behind the site, always be wise
na dier im don fail nah!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
Theyjih:
na dier im don fail nah!
wetin d post dey do here sef? cheap tif.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
What a day!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Plenty pip rain, patience pays in this business

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijababe: What a day!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Plenty pip rain, patience pays in this business
>>>mama fx gringringrin....yesoooo with discipline to your tested technique too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
hello do u have lr any1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by swiftz(f): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
hisableplc: hello do u have lr any1

How many units?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Blogicon1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
I want to use this opportunity to apologize to other paid students of mine. If things were under my control I wouldn't delay this much.

I'd sure give you guys full attention before the end of this month.

Thanks for your continued understanding and patience. I'd sure make it up to you guys.

Continue to remember me in your prayers cos e be like say juju dey worry me. smiley

Regards,
Blog Icon

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Blog icon: I want to use this opportunity to apologize to other paid students of mine. If things were under my control I wouldn't delay this much.

I'd sure give you guys full attention before the end of this month.

Thanks for your continued understanding and patience. I'd sure make it up to you guys.

Continue to remember me in your prayers cos e be like say juju dey worry me. smiley

Regards,
Blog Icon
ok oooo we go bind and cast out the demon by faith but i praise you gutts bro. just try and get things cleared as you promised. i felt bad reading that post shaaa and for you to come out and respond means much.

good luck bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Blog icon:
Hi Leopower, I'm sorry that things had to get this way. I am fully aware of the fact that I collected some sum of cash from you for the paid class and delivered the first class but failed on the second class.

I wasn't bluffing or lying when I told you that I've had serious issues that I've been facing for months now - and still facing. Traders close to me on this forum will be able to attest to that fact. Some students in the paid class do understand with me as I made known.

To set some matters straight, I've not been avoiding you 'purposefully' as it seems. I have not been able to read my mails at my original email address as I dumped it due to floods of mail coming in there due to spam. I had to setup a new email ady that I have since been using for correspondence. Sorry I couldn't send it across because like I said I've had issues that have kept me off track for so long.

As for Facebook, I hardly look into my inbox there as I don't get serious msgs worth reading. As a matter of fact due to issues I've not really had time to socialize there.

I have done some work halfway into the second part of the class, but due to my problems I hadn't the chance and needed focus to continue to the end. That also explains why I have not been updating my forum or posting on NL as well.

I'm sorry if you have seen this in another perspective. My reputation is something I take seriously and won't want to taint for any reason. If I am indeed a "scammer" or someone of questionable character as you are putting across, I wouldn't have spent weeks typing over 60 pages of free content in the free class that you and so many other people here benefited from only to fail when I took money from you...when you think abt it you'd see that there's a hindering factor somewhere.

I quickly had to log in here to address you as I just read ur fb inbox and received a call from a fellow student in the paid class and a couple of other traders from this forum.

Together with my apology, to clear my name I'm willing to refund you your money for the services I couldn't render - its only right I do so. Please send me your account details to my new email ady at doshcaptitalgroup at gmail dot com so that I'd effect the payment as soon as possible.

I'm sorry that I couldn't live up to my promises, but perhaps (God forbid though) if you ever experience what I'm going through at the moment you will understand better. In as much as I tried, I couldn't muster the focus to just continue to the end. It hurts much because being transparent is something I've always lived by. I hope this doesn't affect our future relationship.

I'm waiting for your email so that I'd make it up to you.

My biggest apology also goes to every member of this forum for my long absence. Its so sad that I've not been able to be coming around to help. I'd return fully when the storm is over.

Regards,
Blog icon
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOG ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOG ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. OK OH. Am sure you knew it would come to this. the question is why would u let it get to this? Lemme pause here for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Very low risk opportunity on Crude just now, buy at market, SL level at 8540, tp at 8950. See you at the top cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
FOREXMART: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOG ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOG ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. OK OH. Am sure you knew it would come to this. the question is why would u let it get to this? Lemme pause here for now
dude is ready to make the refunds, i advice you forget about the other issues you feel like raising on this matter till he fails to make the refunds

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by albertbosun(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
PLS, I WANT TO DO FOREX TRADING BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET STARTED. PLS, WHO CAN HELP ME OUT? MY E-MAIL IS albertbosun@gmail.com. THANX
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
unclenna: I see EU get to 1.26xx before friday
Did anyone believed this comment when I made it: Let's go North.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by showus: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
silibaba: eu is showing me pepper but thanks to dax and au
Silibaba, Surveycash, i8millar kindly let me know the broker that you use to trade indices. I need to make a deposit latest tomorrow. My email address is shollybos@yahoo.co.uk Thanking you in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (102)

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.