Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Worst Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Governor In Nigeria (1533 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Governor In Nigeria by tegamans: 12:30pm On May 25, 2012
mong Nigerian state governors,I believe Governor Udughan of Delta state is the worst in terms of slow and very low performance, dispite the fact that the state receive one of the highest revenue allocation .security is 0% with one of the highest case of kidnapping, rural development is 0.1% , health care is 2% , road construction is 4% refinery road and other ongoing road construction in the state has been stopped. The asaba airport is one of the biggest Scam in the history of Delta state. What else can I say. Infact the man is a failure to humanity.
Please tell me which other Governor in Nigeria is worst than Udughan.
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2012
Governor uduaghan will turn into a saint when he stands besides peter obi of Anambra State and Theodore orji of Abia. I guess its a case of complaining until you see someone in a worse worse situation. For the records, Uduaghan built a functional airport and teaching hospital in his tenure under 5 years. Peter obi is 6 years deep with NOTHING!
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by mutiply: 7:34pm On May 25, 2012
common,its is surely uduaghan,even a blind man knws dat too
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by odogwux(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2012
grin
His Excellency Peter Obi. The abuja based governor
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by odogwux(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2012
My beloved state saw the light in the performance of chris ngige after the gangrene, desolate era of chinwoke mbadinuju. For some inexplicable reason peter obi kept plugging away at the election tribunals till he became governor.
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by BlackPikiN(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2012
I am not from Anambra but, for you guys to say Peter Obi is the worst is very ridiculous.

Person wey bring huge investment come una state, na him una dey rubbish like this.
I understand you guys annoyance but then He is never the worst.
Peter Obi go be top ten for Naija as things dey for naija now.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by tegamans: 12:32pm On May 26, 2012
governor udughan is the worst of them ALLLLLLLLLLLLL. lootdughan . delta state has notthing to write home about since udughan became governor . i think Ibori was even better , because the development we are seeing today in delta state was all done by ibori . please some one should tell me one good project udughan has done in delta state and i will tell you how much he stole from that project. too bad ibori was a thief but udughan is a bigger thief, and surely he will suffer more than ibori .

1 Like

Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 26, 2012
Peter Obi ofcourse
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by femianski: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin grin
Otu ti zeh o grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Peterified obidiott grin

Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by femianski: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
The internet never forgets
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by femianski: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by kayfra: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by donbrowser(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by Afamed: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
The Pandora fraud did nothing in Anambra
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by femianski: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lol
grin
cheesy
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by femianski: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
The acclaimed saviour of Nigeria grin
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by femianski: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
God bless the internet
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria by donbrowser(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
MrGlobe:
Governor uduaghan will turn into a saint when he stands besides peter obi of Anambra State and Theodore orji of Abia. I guess its a case of complaining until you see someone in a worse worse situation. For the records, Uduaghan built a functional airport and teaching hospital in his tenure under 5 years. Peter obi is 6 years deep with NOTHING!

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chairmanship And Councilorship Elections In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. / Egyptian Govt (muslim Brotherhood) Supporters Crucify Christians On Trees / Happy 55th Birthday To Nigeria's President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.