Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (38446 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2012
Having visited the thread with the exact opposite caption of this,I decided to create this thread to name those terrible governors in Nigeria that have not bettered the lot of their people but rather have become huge conduit pipes to drain their state's treasuries and have also become a disgrace to democracy

My nominee for that position would have to be the governor of my state,Delta,who spends a princely sum of N75 million naira monthly on diesel to fuel six generators that work less than 12 hours daily,the man that had two initial estimates for an airport;the first estimate was N8 billion,before a final initial estimate of N14 billion naira was approved.At the last count(for those who have not lost count),over N40 billion shocked shocked shocked has been spent on the Asaba airport and the airport is not yet completed.Uduaghan plans to use N7.4 billion to clear some ant hills around the airport so that some mischievous soldier ants will not crawl unto the runway and eat up the tyres of the airplanes.Uduaghan happens to be the only governor who approved and approval limit of N1 million for his commisioners;meaning any project more than that amount,he is the only one that can approve.Under Uduaghan,every and anybody that can go on strike to protest his incompetence has done so,even the members of the state house of assembly went on strike.
Uduaghan is known to have a preference for assasins,rogues,touts and criminals in his choice of commissioners and board members.The list goes on and on

[size=14pt]Without a doubt,the numero uno worstest worst governor in Nigeria is;

Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan[/size]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by friedrice1: 2:17pm On May 25, 2012
I think it's a "too close to call" contest between Uduaghan and Theodore Orji

2 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by ayodot(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2012
Ogun state governor, ebinkunle Amoshi. since he's inauguration, he hasn't done anything, nothing at all. All he does is to chase gbenga daniel about. He even reduce local government funds to the extent that they don't have enough to pay staffs let alone execute projects.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2012
Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta state is the undefeated champion of backwardness.

8 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2012
mehn, i dont wish no one death, but i sure do wish Uduaghan the same fate as Ibori. Am in Asaba now, just came in from (guess where) uyo! And i must confess that Asaba is its complete opposite and this is coming from a Delta state indigene. Nuff said.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2012
my state governor t a orji(Abia) :omy state governor t a orji(Abia)

3 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2012
Theo Orji of Abia state takes the lead with Aregbesola, Uduaghan and Ibikunle Amosun trying to catch up to win the prize of ineptitude.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by chuks49(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2012
Between Ibori and Uduaghan, Ibori happens to be the lesser evil.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by simongonner: 2:31pm On May 25, 2012
ibrahim patrick yakowa,kaduna state

4 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Sanguine77(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2012
I give that honourable title of (worstest) governor to T. A. Orji. He is a slowpoke even slower than the slowpokest GEJ. I am really sad when tardyness, inefficiency and mismanagement jams corruption: the result is Nigeria... Sometimes I wish I am Burkina suffer...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Abeyjide: 2:33pm On May 25, 2012
Govnor Geidam of yobe state

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by friedrice1: 2:34pm On May 25, 2012
Sadly, Delta State is at the top of the table in Federal Allocations. i pity the people of Delta State
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Wisdytech(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2012
Lets observed CROSS RIVER STATE.. Its one of THE LES$ state in NIGERIA.. Nairalander$ whts ur OPINION HERE??
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 25, 2012
Mehn and the award goes to His Excellency. Gov Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State....From 70billion naira fraudulent rice deal with an imaginary spanish company to a 10 billion naira loan from banks all within just a few months, it certain this guy is on the course to self-destruct the State. All arms of government in kwara is corrupt. They just share money and cars among themselves while the masses lavish in abject poverty. Pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by moderattor: 2:38pm On May 25, 2012
all the northern governors who refused to train their people.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2012
Wisdytech: Lets observed CROSS RIVER STATE.. Its one of THE LES$ state in NIGERIA.. Nairalander$ whts ur OPINION HERE??
Liyel Imoke was just lucky to meet the state in good working condition so that has helped in hiding his ineptitude. It's only a matter of time before people know who he truly is.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by JimmyBoy1: 2:41pm On May 25, 2012
Well, I can only speak of states I have visited in the last one year, and the winner is the governor of Abia state. I was ashamed of what I saw at Aba, I saw heap of refuse as I high as a bugalaw at Aba. I am talking of 2011 ooo, and no sign of any infrastructural development.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by greall1: 2:42pm On May 25, 2012
How many souce of income in yobe state. Yobe is one of the poorest state in nigeria
Abeyjide: Govnor Geidam of yobe state
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Enice(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2012
I guess Uduaghan will win this title. In Delta state, everybody is a governor to himself. They do as they please. Uduaghan is just there to collect the revenue accruing to the state and allocate it as he sees fit while the populace provide for themselves. The man is so incompetent that markets are now been carried out on roads. These markets takes 2 lanes of the road while motorist use one. The refinery road (a 5 km road) that was awarded in 2007 has not gone beyond a km. The Udu harbour market, Udu road that was awarded in 2006 is now a white elephant project. Refuse are dumped on road sides, in short, development is zero in delta state. What baffles me most is that compared to Edo state, the revenue ratio is about 4:1 and Edo is working.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 25, 2012
ayodot: Ogun state governor, ebinkunle Amoshi. since he's inauguration, he hasn't done anything, nothing at all. All he does is to chase gbenga daniel about. He even reduce local government funds to the extent that they don't have enough to pay staffs let alone execute projects.
i think u liv outside ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2012
ayodot: Ogun state governor, ebinkunle Amoshi..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Onistephen: 2:45pm On May 25, 2012
Kogi

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kliffo(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2012
Not from Abia, but T A Orji should be the worst governor. No visible development in that state.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by greall1: 2:46pm On May 25, 2012
Are u normal?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2012
How can any Governor/Government be worse than Kogi state?

2 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by ifihearam: 2:50pm On May 25, 2012
Please we gave it to Fashola as the best pperforming governor,I did not argue with you guys. So please,please and please don't take our right away from us because this particular one is our birth right.
Without wasting your precious time just give it to my governor abeg una......

His excellency
Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan
Executive thief of delta state
First cousin of a thief in diaspora
Family of thieves
By the grace of God may he serve life jail term aftr his tenuree elapses.

7 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Austin36(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2012
T A ORJI. Abia is notting 2 write home about. (@skyfloo.love)

4 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Beaf: 2:52pm On May 25, 2012
Aregbe takes the price. cool

[size=14pt]"Pally! To hell wit Osun!"
"I like Lagos o! Lagosu! Lagosuuuu!! Lagosuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!"
[/size]
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kwaghe: 2:52pm On May 25, 2012
You guys will not appreciate your governors like Emmanuel Uduaghan & T.A Orji until you visit Adamawa state, Murtala Nyako is by miles the worst governor in history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene / Immigration Service Ban 150 Nigerians From Traveling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.