Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

Which Do You Prefer - Facebook Or Twitter (Poll)? Why? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Do You Prefer - Facebook Or Twitter (Poll)? Why? (1795 Views)

Poll: Which did you Prefer between the two?

Facebook: 50% (4 votes)
Twitter: 50% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Webmasters Pls Hlp Facebook-like News Feeds System Or Twitter-like Follow System / Facebook Or Twitter, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer - Facebook Or Twitter (Poll)? Why? by olawalebabs(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2012
The two leading social network in the country, Twitter and Facebook. Facebook is more interactive while twitter is more informative,in recent time Politicians, activist, technocrat have all buy in to the world of Twitter and Facebook to disseminate information, Twitter is hard to cope with compare to facebook, between these two social network, which one do you prefer and why?
Re: Which Do You Prefer - Facebook Or Twitter (Poll)? Why? by macen(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2012
Both networks are okay but facebook is far easier to operate,but twitter is a more faster medium, kindly follow me www.twitter.com/macntire i will surely follow back
Re: Which Do You Prefer - Facebook Or Twitter (Poll)? Why? by olawalebabs(m): 5:45am On May 26, 2012
Let the vote and comments keep coming in.
Re: Which Do You Prefer - Facebook Or Twitter (Poll)? Why? by goldenval(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2012
When it comes to business, I will choose twitter and twitter still remains my top priority for now.
Re: Which Do You Prefer - Facebook Or Twitter (Poll)? Why? by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2012
As a business and website owner, I think Twitter and Linkedin are more useful than facebook. Facebook is full of everyday people who have little or no influence on my serious-minded Business-oriented life.
Re: Which Do You Prefer - Facebook Or Twitter (Poll)? Why? by olawalebabs(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2012
Twitter is fast gaining acceptance with Nigerian, particular the youth.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Please Who Knows How To Add A Clickable Background Image On .com / List Of High Payed Bloggers In Nigeria (complete) / I Will Get You TIN For Your Adsense Or Business In 24 Hours For #4,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.