Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle (3009 Views)

Nairaland Single And Ready To Mingle!!! (whatsap, Bbm,2go, Fb. . .) / I'm Single And Searching! / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by eveseh(f): 5:11pm On May 06, 2006
larger_20:

eve u should definitly check ma out when you're ready cheesy cheesy

sorry even when am ready i will not check ya out
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by 2cantango(f): 5:13pm On May 06, 2006
eveseh:

sorry even when am ready i will not check ya out

Lmao - eveseh is at it again grin grin
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by eveseh(f): 5:17pm On May 06, 2006
2cantango:

Lmao - eveseh is at it again grin grin

yea,am in da house again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by chinani(f): 5:30pm On May 06, 2006
@Larger_20
Sir, this isn't Love Connection! AhAH! kidding. Hook it up.

@TOPIC

Does anyone know of any Hausa events in TEXAS that I can go to?? I started this topic & I'm not sure how much I've learned. Hausas, tell me what you eat? Fofo (garri) like the rest of us? Are y'all kosher? Thanks.
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by Zahymaka(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2006
You're really into Hausa men -- what secret do they have that ordinary men like us don't? Just wondering.
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by chinani(f): 5:57pm On May 06, 2006
Zahymaka:

You're really into Hausa men -- what secret do they have that ordinary men like us don't? Just wondering.
OHHH NO!!! I'm not really into Hausa men. I posted in this category under the "MEET UP ZONE". I want to find out more about Hausa culture & people b/c I realize that I'm ignorant about both. However (there's always a however, huh?) the few pics I've seen of Hausa people (all courtesy of National Geo. mag) the men are tall & handsome. Not a bad combo. smiley but "everything that glitters isn't gold" & I don't know enough about them to be "into" them.
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by Zahymaka(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2006
Oh - really. I now see why they're so alluring. Good luck.
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by chinani(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2006
Zahymaka:

Oh - really. I now see why they're so alluring. Good luck.
Sarcasm? Well, they're alluring to me b/c they're (a) Nigerian and (b) I know nothing about them.
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by Zahymaka(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2006
I'm hardly sarcastic. I'm more into Asians myself -- if I started threads on them I'd have swamped the boards by now.
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by mochafella(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2006
chinani:

Hausas, tell me what you eat? Fofo (garri) like the rest of us? Are y'all kosher? Thanks.

Didn't see that much garri up there, more corn, millet and rice though. Not kosher either, but there are restrictions on the kind of meat and the way it should be killed though. I believe the word is halal.

Yep there are christians, but most areas generally shutdown around midday Friday.
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by UPRISING: 12:34am On Sep 12, 2007
there nothing special about us
you can call me or email me,
from there we can kick off.
mosthigh180@yahoo.com
770 863 1585.
mon - thu 3pm to 10pm
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by tkb417(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2007
@Poster
met one Hausa chic at the Uni of Manitoba last year. From Niger and her Family stays right there in Winninpeg.her mum i gathered is from Kogi.

Some Hausa people are abroad but bumping into them is rare.
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by DaudaAbu(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
Is it possible that HAUSAS don't like to mingle w/ other ethnic groups? I've heard that before.

@CHINANI

OK enough of all dis hausa dis and hausa dat!

Am gonna giv it to u straight. Hausa's dont hustle to go abroad for greener pastures! Y, all dis while when i was in d north and when i was in school i hear yoruba/igbo guys talking of hw much they wanna go abroad cos they have this uncle or broda there. well the average hausa man is not ready to run away to some foreign land to look for greener pasture or seek academic pursuit.
Even in 9ja starting from schools in Kwara state down south west and from edo state eastwards you hardly find northerners in schools there, u know y? it is said we dont go to school much, quite true cos most northern campus u'd think they are in the north frm the population of southerners there while reverse is the case in southern schs.

Now if we've not fill our school quotas in the north what made u think we wanna go down south let alone Yankee?

Issue of mingling, dats cool cos we mingle alot and mek lots of frndz.

Try searching facebook and u'll see what i mean.

All dis is for clarification purposes only dnt start askin 4 my email add, cos its ok meetin u here as it is!!!
Re: Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle by tpiah: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
95% of the people calling themselves Hausa on NL arent hausa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Post Your Pictures Here (not More Than Two) / My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! / Katsina Residents Whatsapp Hook-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.