Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? (2629 Views)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2012
Nl virgin girls(if any).... You have decided to wait until marriage before you 'nyash' and u have managed to convince one guy to wait for you until marriage before you give him punny. If he waited and ask that you 'nyash' immediately after ur wedding nite , would you give up the punny on ur traditional wedding night? (wedding is wedding abi?) Guys what would be ur reaction if ur partner still refuses u punny?
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by jmoore(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2012
Is traditional marriage no longer marriage? They are already married once the traditional marriage is over. Depending on the culture the ceremony is not necessary , just pay the bride price and go home with your wife.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by frank317: 8:18pm On May 25, 2012
what is really the need for traditional wedding if we dont consider it good enouf to even involve in sexx with our partners. do white men do traditional wedding? how come we do both and one is not relevant
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Exponental(m): 12:00am On May 26, 2012
Traditional is d main wedding..... Every other is formalty. What are u waiting 4.

I remember in my 400level wen a friends sister did her introduction.....guys where arguing that once families have agreed 2 their union, sex could come. An elderly woman intervened n supported dat sex could come in.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Mynd44: 4:58am On May 26, 2012
The traditional wedding is legal and recognised in the laws of the country so what's the big deal here
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2012
Exponental: Traditional is d main wedding..... Every other is formalty. What are u waiting 4.

I remember in my 400level wen a friends sister did her introduction.....guys where arguing that once families have agreed 2 their union, sex could come. An elderly woman intervened n supported dat sex could come in.

do you know some girls will still denie punny to their man becos they think church wedding is the main wedding and not traditional marriage.........my friend fiancee is actually doing this to my friend! She insist to be disvirgin after their church wedding night!
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by beylinko(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2012
Pls where do u put God in all these(marriage)? If u believe in traditionals alone,den dnt cry foul wen u hv traditional children.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by onila(f): 10:46am On May 26, 2012
nop till white wedding

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by richy5(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2012
before wedding
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Mynd44: 11:13am On May 26, 2012
@richy:
before wedding
How about during?

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by richy5(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
How about during?
Dat will be so nice..Thanks for d idea
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Mynd44: 11:42am On May 26, 2012
You're welcome
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Sattors(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2012
We ar African and i think we shud behav like one. Church wedding is for the white. Lets stop behavin like dem in everytin we do. In marriage. Ones both families agree n all d neccessary things ar done,wat ar we wailtin for? Except am loaded finacially n i decided to show it thru my weddin which will follow imediately after d traditional otherwise nothin stop her frm allowin me.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by ajufinz(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44: The traditional wedding is legal and recognised in the laws of the country so what's the big deal here

Wat is the proof for traditional wedding...?
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by ajufinz(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2012
LesbianBoy:

do you know some girls will still denie punny to their man becos they think church wedding is the main wedding and not traditional marriage.........my friend fiancee is actually doing this to my friend! She insist to be disvirgin after their church wedding night!

Guyz if u're able to accept the Gal for who she claims to b, trad. Nite or white weddind nite watz d difference. Is it all abf d virginity or the fact that u'll nw for each other pure....?
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Mynd44: 2:34pm On May 26, 2012
ajufinz:

Wat is the proof for traditional wedding...?
documents can be torn or lost. But traditional weddings have the best proof WITNESSES
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by greedie1(f): 5:27pm On May 26, 2012
Sattors: Church wedding is for the white.
not necessarily....its generally 4 christians. D idea is to bind a man to a woman unlike wt is obtainable in our traditions where a man can marry more dan 1 wife

wt is worth doin is worth doin well, wen i ve waited dat long, wts d biggie abt persevering til d church wedding nyt? Except i intend to contract a customary marriage only
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 26, 2012
No, only when I die
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Mynd44: 11:17pm On May 26, 2012
REALITY101: No, only when I die
You sure about that?
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
You sure about that?

Yea I am pretty sure. I'm gonna be a virgin till I die
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Mynd44: 11:56pm On May 26, 2012
REALITY101:

Yea I am pretty sure. I'm gonna be a virgin till I die
I wonder why
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder why

I would want my wife to have it for sale on ebay
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by onila(f): 12:18am On May 27, 2012
REALITY101:

i dont like how u joke abt death. .first it with lakers flag then this
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 12:43am On May 27, 2012
onila:

i dont like how u joke abt death. .first it with lakers flag then this

Aww boo boo, about the LA Lakers logo on my casket, that's for real "weird huh" Yea I too love my LAL. I already told my fam bout that just in-case smiley. . . Well I am not afraid of Mr. Death it is a thing for all of us and as for me, he is welcome whenever its destined to be. I believe we all gonna die on God's destined time no matter how wink so don't worry cuz I will be ok kiss
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 27, 2012
gree-die:

not necessarily....its generally 4 christians. D idea is to bind a man to a woman unlike wt is obtainable in our traditions where a man can marry more dan 1 wife

wt is worth doin is worth doin well, wen i ve waited dat long, wts d biggie abt persevering til d church wedding nyt? Except i intend to contract a customary marriage only

U dey on point! It 4 christians! Joined 2geda in the house of God b4 a priest! S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ wait my broda!
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by spikesC(m): 1:18am On May 27, 2012
and what if the guy suddenly couldn't afford a white wedding... undecided
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by greedie1(f): 5:53am On May 27, 2012
^^^ suddenly asin thieves robbed his bank? Or he lost his goods at sea?...u see, marriage isnt wt u rush into, u plan 4 it nd if u cant afford 2 seperate ceremonies, u mk it one, ie trad nd white same day. Besides u can just skip d reception part.

DONkollione:

U dey on point! It 4 christians! Joined 2geda in the house of God b4 a priest! S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ wait my SISTA!

i amended it... Tnx my bro, i ll wait o
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Mynd44: 6:41am On May 27, 2012
REALITY101:

Yeah but why not leave a better legacy? Like a couple of Laker Original jersey
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah but why not leave a better legacy? Like a couple of Laker Original jersey

My virginity gon be classier
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by MrsChima(f): 12:20pm On May 27, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? by Adaeze003(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2012
Sattors: We ar African and i think we shud behav like one. Church wedding is for the white. Lets stop behavin like dem in everytin we do.

just like saying that God is for d whites and we should return to amadioha... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Comment! / Five Deadly Terms Used By A Woman / How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.