Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread - Sports (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread (28471 Views)

Serena Defeats Sharapova To Win French Open Title / Tennis: Roland Garros 2010 / Talking Tennis: Roland Garros Kicks Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Lakkay: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
Santino and Fredo, sons of Vito.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
coolguyz:

He lost to Soderling in the 4th round. Nadal was very humble in that he should have retired as he had a bad knee injury. . . .dont tell me you've forgotten his knee troubles of 2009 that started from the Aussie opens and the family issues he had then as his parents were about having a divorce. Its no excuse though, he lost it but to date it is on record that Federer has lost 4 french opens final to a single person - nadal!

A fit nadal at 2009 fench opens would also have made the usual meat of fed. . . its a FACT!

exactly my point, I'm presenting my argument based on ''what is'' and not ''what should/could have been''. He had the option of withdrawing but played and won all his games prior to the fourth round in fashion and made it to the US Open semis (which was only few months apart), so I'm not sure if ''his family troubles'' got to him enough.. tongue tongue tongue tongue but seriously, If you read my earlier posts, I acknowledged that Rafa is the greatest ''clay couter'' the sport has ever seen. no doubt about that
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
Lakkay: Santino and Fredo, sons of Vito.

wow...never noticed that, I guess we need a Michael to complete the Corleones... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by kutchs: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
I asked some days back if anyone could stop Rafa winning a record 7th French Open but no one answered. Today and in style Rafa has answered that question himself. All hail the KING.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by pazienza(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
Well,better nadal than novak,don't know when murray will wake up from his sleep...
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
Santino1:

Just the same way I'm not sure Nadal will cross the 11 mark.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

yeah, I remeber someone once asked me, didn't know it was you. well, your choice of ETHZ is great but may I know what you are planning to do because if it oil and gas related, ETHZ is the last place you wanna be. just let me know whenever you plan to as I have ''top level'' info on ETHZ and can advise you on how to go about it. I'm following you now, you can PM if you want as I do no fancy the idea of revealing my contact details here.

will PM you with details when I'm back in Zurich..

He did....lost to Robin in the fourth round.. I think he won in four sets though I can't recall vividly.

ok , i will be expecting you

really fourth round ,. let me check back again
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
santino you are right bro , he lost in the 4th round ......
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2012
Santino1:

wow...never noticed that, I guess we need a Michael to complete the Corleones... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont forget connie ( the only daughter) of the corleone grin grin grin
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
fredoooooo:

dont forget connie ( the only daughter) of the corleone grin grin grin

I almost did...LOL..you gotta love the Corleones
fredoooooo: [/b]

ok , i will be expecting you

really fourth round ,. let me check back again

Sure, I will...
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by ortopazz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
Am happy mehn almst cut my headt wile jumping
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by ortopazz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
Lyk I said has nadal has won spain ownz euros, i retalk am o!
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Aleeyusuleiman(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
Congrat nadal i knw u wnt let me down
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by mystikal(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2012
This was Novak's first French open final. At least he now has a taste of playing a final in clay. he'll be back. wink This Nole/Nadal rivalry is here to stay.

Santino, dunno if u got the PM? Think I sent one but I'm not sure now since I didnt get any notification to that effect from NL.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
mystikal: This was Novak's first French open final. At least he now has a taste of playing a final in clay. he'll be back. wink This Nole/Nadal rivalry is here to stay.

Santino, dunno if u got the PM? Think I sent one but I'm not sure now since I didnt get any notification to that effect from NL.

I replied immediately...check your mail
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by mystikal(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
is that my yahoo mail?

Sorry for being such a bother. still haven't got a perfect hang of this NL messaging system yet. Thanks.

*Sorry 4 derailing this thread by the way.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
mystikal: is that my yahoo mail?

Sorry for being such a bother. still haven't got a perfect hang of this NL messaging system yet. Thanks.

*Sorry 4 derailing this thread by the way.

yeah..ne*****st@yahoo.com.

Honestly, I don't fully know how the messaging stuff works too..

If you didn't get the reply, I can resend it again, just confirm and let me know.

Apologies for derailing the thread
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by mystikal(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
Yeah, thats the email. I never got it.

perhaps u can code ur email here too, just to gimme an idea in case i need to check for it in the scam folder.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by mystikal(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
I have seen it Santino. my bad. twas hidden in my spam folder.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2012
mystikal: I have seen it Santino. my bad. twas hidden in my spam folder.

Okay man

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records / Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.