Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Defacing Our Environment With Posters. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Defacing Our Environment With Posters. (988 Views)

Defacing Lagos With Posters... What Is Your Take? / TACKLING POLLUTION- Changing Our Attitudes Regarding Our Environment? / Dangers of Plastic In Our Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Defacing Our Environment With Posters. by Ekpekus(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2012
Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder but sometimes "common" sense should guide us. My fuss is borne out of the incessant and apologetic display of posters on our environment ranging from political campaign, Program adverts,even burial. This act usually takes away the beauty of a place as you all might have witness. My question is 'what do you think should be done to curtail this trend?'
Re: Defacing Our Environment With Posters. by davibid: 7:52pm On May 20, 2021
Good evening bro. I saw your posts on the crypto post earlier and it seems you’re a seasoned trader judging from your analysis. I’m into forex but haven’t been too profitable, too many reds than blue cry hence, I need a mentor at least to give me some good strategies or visible trading plan to start maximizing profits. Please help a brother. I await your reply. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

The Fuel Subsidy Conundrum (part 2) / China To Build The World's Tallest Building In Just 90days / The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.