Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards (4663 Views)

Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / Monthly (Full) Membership Fee: 400 naira or 250 naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards by abiamahart: 9:45pm On May 26, 2012
PLS ADVICE ONLINE STORES THAT ACCEPT NIGERIA NAIRA OR DOLLAR CREDIT CARDS. WHAT ARE THEIR CHARGES LIKE. ANY CHALLENGES SHIPPING TO NIGERIA?
Re: Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards by abiamahart: 10:27pm On May 26, 2012
MUST YOU HAVE A PAYPALL ACCOUNT?
Re: Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards by abiamahart: 10:58pm On May 26, 2012
I JUST SAW ON ANOTHER POST THAT PAYPAL BANNED TRANSACTIONS ORIGINATING FROM NIGERIA.

ALSO ANOTHER POST TALKED OF FEW WEBSITES ACCEPTING NIGERIA CREDIT CARDS. IF THIS IS THE CASE WHY ARE ALL THE BANKS ENCOURAGING US TO HAVE THEM AND DEDUCTING THEIR CARD MAINTENANCE CHARGES?

THEY AND CBN SHOULD BE BUSY CONVINCING THESE ONLINE SERVICES THAT GENUINE TRANSACTIONS STILL ORIGINATE FROM NIGERIA.
Re: Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards by Bossman(m): 2:43am On May 27, 2012
When I mistakenly (I forgot it's not accessible) tried to access my US-based paypal account from Nigeria, they blocked my account and had to go through re-authorization when I got back to the US. Our country folks have made things difficult for us.
Re: Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards by abiamahart: 9:20am On May 27, 2012
RECENTLY I TRIED BUYING A GO-CART ONLINE FOR MY 4-YR OLD DAUGHTER. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ORDER OUT OF UK WAS GOING WELL UNTIL IT CAME TO PAYMENT AND WAS POLITELY INFORMED MY GT-BANK DOLLAR VISA CARD IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND THEY DO NOT SHIP TO NIGERIA TOO.

IT'S OBVIOUS WE HAVE CREDIBILITY ISSUES. OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS HAVE A LOT OF IMAGE LAUNDERING TO DO IN ENSURING THEIR CUSTOMERS GET SERVICES THEY PROMISED. IT IS NOT ENOUGH TALKING VIA THE PRINT MEDIA, ELECTRONIC, WEBSITES ETC. ITS LIKE ADVERTISING A CLASSY CAR AND AFTER PURCHASE IT IS DELIVERED TO YOU WITHOUT WHEELS. HOW DO THEY EXPECT YOU TO DRIVE IT?

I DO NOT HAVE TO RAISE FORM M AND OTHER TT'S VIA THE BANK FOR SMALL ONLINE PURCHASES. ITS CUMBERSOME. HOUSE WHAT'S YOUR TAKE
Re: Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards by cashmentor(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2012
Go to UBA, get their Naira Visa AfriCard.... You'll be glad u did. It just N750! Then u fund and off you go!
Re: Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards by abiamahart: 2:39pm On May 27, 2012
Does the card convert naira to dollar at prevailing exchange rate or black market rates?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) / Photo Of The Boy Killed By Suspected Cultist In Calabar And Dumped In A Bin / Cristiano Ronaldo: The King Of Modern Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.